• 233(current)
Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
(2018-05-21, 14:33)syxrail Wrote: Is there a solution to the widget setup with Netflix?
Maybe a widget style that was text only rather than Poster (which shows text so that's why I chose it for now) - the others seem aimed at items with proper thumbnails/banners, which this section will never have really have..
I'm kind of new to creating widgets and such so there's probably a workaround I'm not seeing yet. The category section looks/works fine with just the "N" logo, but the custom widgets below that don't really display properly.

https://imgur.com/a/6SI1u1j

Also, notice it says "Food Network" in the category, it doesn't pull the proper category label for it for some reason and it holds onto the title from a different menu item I have, but that may not be the fault of the skin I'm not really sure.

I also had a custom widget to display the "Continue Watching" or "New Releases" section and they loaded for a second and then disappear when it's rebuilding the skin, but it works fine with other addons/widgets so that may also be the fault of the addon..
 I don't have Netflix account to test, but if addon return no artwork when it use as widget I can't do nothing for that...
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2018-05-21, 23:48)dml3334 Wrote: Hi.

I have movies with subtitles in several languages. But, in the movie info, after scraping it and playing it for a while, only the flag regarding the audio language appears, but not the available subtitle languages.

How could I make Estuary MOD show flags for each subtitle language?

Thanks!
 I use ListItem.Property(SubtitleLanguage.1) / ListItem.Property(SubtitleLanguage.2) etc... from Kodi core to show subtitles. This info are recovered by Kodi not by the skin.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2018-05-22, 14:43)Eisi2005 Wrote: Hi,

im using the latest Milhouse Build on my Intel NUC. At the moment i use the AEON Nox skin for Leia. At this skin the Texture cache Maintenance utility works perfect. If i switch to latest version from this mod, my hdd´s spin up when i scroll through my library. Is there a known bug with this skin ? I recache all my artwork but it didn´t help.
 No problem for me, my libraries are loaded without issue (1300 movies and 50 TV Shows).
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2018-05-22, 17:55)Perlbo Wrote: Hi,

updated to 2.9.9 21.05.2018 and Problem still exist ... (without editing the file)

Quote:(2018-05-19, 18:09)Guilouz Wrote: 
Quote: 
Try to replace line 3 in 'Custom_1143_ThemeStartSoundtrack.xml' file by this : 
Code:
Code:
<onload condition="String.IsEmpty(Window(home).Property(PlayingOST)) + !String.Contains(ListItem.Path,http) + !String.StartsWith(ListItem.Path,plugin://plugin.video)">PlayMedia($ESCINFO[ListItem.Path,,theme.mp3])</onload>

And tell me if it's working. 
Try last git (3.0.0) and tell me it's ok for you.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-10-10, 19:11)tehax Wrote: I want again appeal for bigger font size in timeline or better for complete skin as current in your v17 mod skin. There is enough space (e.g. in timeline   relation text to epg field) for bigger font style. Can you also add better highlight the selected timeline epg field?
Here a comparison WMC and Kodi.
 I was searching for this also and couldn't find it in this thread so I modified the Fonts.xml a bit.
I increased the font size for all items with 10, maybe it's usefull for some of us.
Just replace files in skin folder.

Download

Download en overwrite files in language and xml folder
(2018-05-22, 19:59)Guilouz Wrote:

updated to 2.9.9 21.05.2018 and Problem still exist ... (without editing the file)

Quote:(2018-05-19, 18:09)Guilouz Wrote: 
Try to replace line 3 in 'Custom_1143_ThemeStartSoundtrack.xml' file by this : 
Code:
Code:
<onload condition="String.IsEmpty(Window(home).Property(PlayingOST)) + !String.Contains(ListItem.Path,http) + !String.StartsWith(ListItem.Path,plugin://plugin.video)">PlayMedia($ESCINFO[ListItem.Path,,theme.mp3])</onload>

And tell me if it's working. 
Hi,

same Error as described before... What I don´understand ... I am on a Serie WITHOUT Theme.mp3 and he crash (Nvidia Shield)
TVHeadend 4.2 (libreelec) on Intel DH77EB, Intel G1610 CPU, 4GB RAM ,Corsair 4GB, 4 DVB-C Tuner L4M-Flex + Twin CT. Qnap TVS-873 per NFS als Aufnahmefreigabe. HDMI HTPC -> Denon AVR-4300H -> LG 65B6D
Client: Kodi Leia on Shield 16GB Client: RP2 Libreelec Kodi Leia
(2018-05-22, 21:10)Perlbo Wrote:

Hi,

same Error as described before... What I don´understand ... I am on a Serie WITHOUT Theme.mp3 and he crash (Nvidia Shield) 
 Debug Log:

https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/YjT6fxvcDW/
TVHeadend 4.2 (libreelec) on Intel DH77EB, Intel G1610 CPU, 4GB RAM ,Corsair 4GB, 4 DVB-C Tuner L4M-Flex + Twin CT. Qnap TVS-873 per NFS als Aufnahmefreigabe. HDMI HTPC -> Denon AVR-4300H -> LG 65B6D
Client: Kodi Leia on Shield 16GB Client: RP2 Libreelec Kodi Leia
I'm sure this has been asked before but is there a way to get the normal video OSD back?
Asrock Rog Z390-H | Intel i9 9900K | Windows 10 Pro x64 | Pop!_OS 20.10 |Nvidia Shield TV Pro (2019)
EVGA Hybrid FTW GTX 1070 | Corsair 16GB DDR4
Samsung 500GB SSD | 500GB Nvme SSD |500GB WD Black Nvme SSD |6TB HDD
(2018-05-22, 21:10)Perlbo Wrote:

Hi,

Fix on last git it's only for video addon. I see you just use TV Shows library, error in log when no theme.mp3 is find is "normal", there is no way to bypass this. But for I don't have crash when there is no theme (OSX and LibreELEC builds). I don't have Android to test.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2018-05-22, 22:25)LupinSansei Wrote: I'm sure this has been asked before but is there a way to get the normal video OSD back?
 What do you mean by normal OSD ?
 Estuary MOD V2 
Whenever I hit the info button on my remote it shows an info screen for whatever episode or movie I'm watching instead of the normal OSD it would show at the bottom. If that makes sense? Maybe I'm missing something. I couldn't find an option or anything.
Asrock Rog Z390-H | Intel i9 9900K | Windows 10 Pro x64 | Pop!_OS 20.10 |Nvidia Shield TV Pro (2019)
EVGA Hybrid FTW GTX 1070 | Corsair 16GB DDR4
Samsung 500GB SSD | 500GB Nvme SSD |500GB WD Black Nvme SSD |6TB HDD
(2018-05-23, 02:54)LupinSansei Wrote: Whenever I hit the info button on my remote it shows an info screen for whatever episode or movie I'm watching instead of the normal OSD it would show at the bottom. If that makes sense? Maybe I'm missing something. I couldn't find an option or anything.
 Yes it's the desired result when i bouton is pressed, if you want just OSD press OK/Enter button.

Image With i button

Image With OK/Enter button
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2018-05-23, 12:12)Guilouz Wrote:
(2018-05-23, 02:54)LupinSansei Wrote: Whenever I hit the info button on my remote it shows an info screen for whatever episode or movie I'm watching instead of the normal OSD it would show at the bottom. If that makes sense? Maybe I'm missing something. I couldn't find an option or anything.
 Yes it's the desired result when i bouton is pressed, if you want just OSD press OK/Enter button.

Image With i button

Image With OK/Enter button  
The second picture with the plot is what I like when you press pause. But when you now press pause or Enter/oke you don't get the plot. You only get it when you click on pause and then click manually to the right. I really like it when it shows immediately the plot.
(2018-05-22, 19:56)Guilouz Wrote: ListItem.Property(SubtitleLanguage.1) / ListItem.Property(SubtitleLanguage.2) etc... from Kodi core to show subtitles.

Thanks, Guilouz for your reply.

I tried Kodi 17.6 with your Estuary MOD for v17 and it worked perfectly, as expected. I scraped the movie, played it and afterwards, the subtitle flag appeared. Also in the nfo file.

It seems that there is a Bug? in Leia, at least in the nightlies I used of Apr 29 and May 23.

Thanks!
(2018-05-22, 20:04)schumi2004 Wrote:
(2017-10-10, 19:11)tehax Wrote: I want again appeal for bigger font size in timeline or better for complete skin as current in your v17 mod skin. There is enough space (e.g. in timeline   relation text to epg field) for bigger font style. Can you also add better highlight the selected timeline epg field?
Here a comparison WMC and Kodi.
 I was searching for this also and couldn't find it in this thread so I modified the Fonts.xml a bit.
I increased the font size for all items with 10, maybe it's usefull for some of us.
Just replace files in skin folder.

ImageImageImageDownload

Download en overwrite files in language and xml folder  
Thanks - This really helped me, i found myself continually squinting, no fault of this skin, just poor eyesight!
  • 233(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)17