• 237(current)
Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
(2018-06-04, 22:17)SirRickie Wrote:
(2018-06-04, 21:24)mac1202 Wrote: Just upgraded kodi to the latest master git, I have no a little issue with estuary mod2. In the artwork setting section I can no longer change any setting for example the genre icon pack or the meteo icon pack whatever pack i choose the setting stay to none. Didn't have this issue on previous nightly of leia.
Same here. They all stay to none. I can't even change the secondary color in gradient colors anymore.   
 I confirm, same issue with latest nightly... Introduced with this PR : https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/13970

A fix is coming soon.

Test builds for Windows fix this issue :

win32: http://mirrors.kodi.tv/test-builds/windo...70-x86.exe
win64: http://mirrors.kodi.tv/test-builds/windo...70-x64.exe
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2018-06-04, 05:59)cooler Wrote:
(2018-06-04, 03:57)damo_f Wrote:
(2018-05-30, 08:54)damo_f Wrote: Wondering if its just me or recently added movies doesn't get updated in this skin. Movies appear in listing but not in recently added category. Works in standard estuary skin.
Anyone else experiencing this?  
Working fine, you probably need to update info providers. 
 Interesting - a Movie I added yesterday showed up. Which info providers are used for this? I currently have Artwork Beef, and all apps are set to automatically update.
How do you re-order the main menu widgets?  
I can find how to hide specific widgets, but I don't see how to reorder them?

Also, but I don't think it's skin-specific, how do I scrape games? 
I've enabled games. Added source directory (where the ROMs are). But there's no "update library" like with movies. I guess it's done differently?
(2018-06-06, 10:38)remyspam Wrote: How do you re-order the main menu widgets?

I've enabled games. Added source directory (where the ROMs are). But there's no "update library" like with movies. I guess it's done differently?
You have the arrows to re-arrange them.
Image Image
(2018-06-06, 10:43)redglory Wrote:

Thank you for the reply Smile

But I don't mean the main menu items, but the widgets, like "in progress movies", "unwatched movies", etc.
(2018-06-06, 10:54)remyspam Wrote:
(2018-06-06, 10:43)redglory Wrote:

But I don't mean the main menu items, but the widgets, like "in progress movies", "unwatched movies", etc. 
Hi, you have to set widgets in here (image from Estuary mod Kodi 17 but you get the idea)
Image Image
(2018-06-06, 10:58)redglory Wrote:
(2018-06-06, 10:54)remyspam Wrote:
(2018-06-06, 10:43)redglory Wrote: You have the arrows to re-arrange them.

Hi, you have to set widgets in here (image from Estuary mod Kodi 17 but you get the idea)
 Thank you, I found it! Smile
"Set type of widgets" (default is "Movies") and then select "Widgets to personalize".
(2018-06-05, 03:16)Guilouz Wrote:
(2018-06-04, 22:17)SirRickie Wrote:
(2018-06-04, 21:24)mac1202 Wrote: Just upgraded kodi to the latest master git, I have no a little issue with estuary mod2. In the artwork setting section I can no longer change any setting for example the genre icon pack or the meteo icon pack whatever pack i choose the setting stay to none. Didn't have this issue on previous nightly of leia.
Same here. They all stay to none. I can't even change the secondary color in gradient colors anymore.    
 I confirm, same issue with latest nightly... Introduced with this PR : https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/13970

A fix is coming soon.

Test builds for Windows fix this issue :

win32: http://mirrors.kodi.tv/test-builds/windo...70-x86.exe
win64: http://mirrors.kodi.tv/test-builds/windo...70-x64.exe 
Is fixed. Is working fine again.
I've been using this amazing skin with coreelec 8.90.2 without any problems. Now i updated at the new version coreelec 8.90.3 and anytime i try to navigate through my library kodi get stucked and the only thing i can do is to restar kodi via ssh. If i switch to the basic skin i don't have any problem. Any idea? Thanks
(2018-06-11, 20:39)Leonxy69 Wrote: I've been using this amazing skin with coreelec 8.90.2 without any problems. Now i updated at the new version coreelec 8.90.3 and anytime i try to navigate through my library kodi get stucked and the only thing i can do is to restar kodi via ssh. If i switch to the basic skin i don't have any problem. Any idea? Thanks
I also use this skin on a box with coreelec 8.90.3 and it works perfectly, have you tested to disable "music themes for movies and TV shows" ? this feature cause a lot of problem
(2018-05-25, 12:33)Guilouz Wrote: ...
I recently noticed that there is a problem with this feature when the theme.mp3 file is not present. I think to remove this feature.

Disabling "TV Tunes" worked for me also.
And animated Posters.
Don't know if its related to the skin or CE. Too many updates in alpha builds...
Odroid-N2 CoreElec Kodi 19 with Aeon MQ 8 Mod
Synology DS 218+ (nfs) with Syno-MariaDB 10
(2018-06-11, 23:36)levil1 Wrote:
(2018-06-11, 20:39)Leonxy69 Wrote: I've been using this amazing skin with coreelec 8.90.2 without any problems. Now i updated at the new version coreelec 8.90.3 and anytime i try to navigate through my library kodi get stucked and the only thing i can do is to restar kodi via ssh. If i switch to the basic skin i don't have any problem. Any idea? Thanks
I also use this skin on a box with coreelec 8.90.3 and it works perfectly, have you tested to disable "music themes for movies and TV shows" ? this feature cause a lot of problem
I recently noticed that there is a problem with this feature when the theme.mp3 file is not present. I think to remove this feature.

Thank you very much my friend. Your suggestion did the trick, now i can navigate easily through my library. Now I have the problem that kodi get stucked when i use music "party mode" whatever skin i use. But this i believe is a different problem i have to investigate into.
(2018-06-12, 19:06)Leonxy69 Wrote:
(2018-06-11, 23:36)levil1 Wrote:
Thank you very much my friend. Your suggestion did the trick, now i can navigate easily through my library. Now I have the problem that kodi get stucked when i use music "party mode" whatever skin i use. But this i believe is a different problem i have to investigate to. 
 New Update coming soon with removed themes feature. I finish some additions before publishing on the repo.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Hello Guilluz,
is there any chance to get detailed actor and guest with role information into pvr information window mybe as "i+" tab nearby channels or pogram guide icon?
It will be great if you could add this functionality somehow!
HTPC: Windows 10 Pro 22H2, Zalman HD135, Intel i3-7100, GTX 1070, UHD ASUS BW-16D1HT
NAS: Xpenology 7.2 Update 1, Intel i5-6600
(2018-06-13, 17:35)tehax Wrote: Hello Guilluz,
is there any chance to get detailed actor and guest with role information into pvr information window mybe as "i+" tab nearby channels or pogram guide icon?
It will be great if you could add this functionality somehow!
 To my knowledge there are no addons able to retrieve actors list for PVR.
 Estuary MOD V2 
  • 237(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)17