• 26(current)
Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
I was hoping that you're building up your Mod on Estuary Next Gen. Great work!

Is it possible to have a modified Shift View with logos like shown in the screenshot.

Is it also possible to have an Option to stay with the original Movie and Series Information View - the View after you have selected a movie or series with all informations about it. I dont like the big boxes for media flags ... i like more the decent boxes shown in my screenshot (right side down) with movie time/dolby/resolution/... just as idea. thx a lot for sharing your work with us!
(2017-03-17, 10:10)starsearcher Wrote: I was hoping that you're building up your Mod on Estuary Next Gen. Great work!

Is it possible to have a modified Shift View with logos like shown in the screenshot.

Is it also possible to have an Option to stay with the original Movie and Series Information View - the View after you have selected a movie or series with all informations about it. I dont like the big boxes for media flags ... i like more the decent boxes shown in my screenshot (right side down) with movie time/dolby/resolution/... just as idea. thx a lot for sharing your work with us!

Something like that ?

Not possible for media flags. You can reduce size with editing code.
 Estuary MOD V2 
can something help me
i use kodi 17 but i read that estuary mod v1 is canceled updates. so are you using kodi 18?? i mean it is in beta status or ?
which kodi 18 should i use i dont understand kodi feature win64 or the master one Huh?

i have a windows 64bit mini pc from cenovo
(2017-03-17, 17:17)badplay Wrote: which kodi 18 should i use i dont understand kodi feature win64 or the master one Huh?

i have a windows 64bit mini pc from cenovo

Take the more recent from here: http://mirrors.kodi.tv/nightlies/win32/master/
Moanbag is in da place!
yep i use now master version

but i have some trouble. first the home menu closed automaticale that tarrible i cant open it with mouse only with arrow left

also i installed the addons what the skin need some ( youtube, cu.. ) give notice with error please show in the log file. what is this?

also how i can set up " next episode for series "
(2017-03-17, 20:32)badplay Wrote: yep i use now master version

but i have some trouble. first the home menu closed automaticale that tarrible i cant open it with mouse only with arrow left

also i installed the addons what the skin need some ( youtube, cu.. ) give notice with error please show in the log file. what is this?

also how i can set up " next episode for series "

First issue: go to settings and be sure this option is disable

For the issue with some addons, it comes from a recent change in kodi 18
Fix as already been made and should be merged soon by the team

I can not help you for the "next episode" as I do not use it so you will have to wait for someone else to help you
Moanbag is in da place!
New Update 2.1.6 on repository :

• Add new 'Gallery' view
Image Image

• Add new 'Mosaic' view
Image Image

Image Image

• Add clearlogos list for 'Shift' view

• Minor fixes
 Estuary MOD V2 
Thanks for the update

Just wanted to report that shift view does not play nice with movie sets

There is no clearart set for them (and I do not know if it is possible to add them manualy) and so the clearlogo is placed where the clearart should be

EDIT:

Just managed to add clearart for movie sets (try on one)

Now clearart is there on top of the screen but clearlogo still not where it should be:

Moanbag is in da place!
Hello, not possible to disable submenu on when using personalized widgets.button does not turn on when selected.
(2017-03-18, 17:31)Gracus Wrote: Thanks for the update

Just wanted to report that shift view does not play nice with movie sets

There is no clearart set for them (and I do not know if it is possible to add them manualy) and so the clearlogo is placed where the clearart should be

EDIT:

Just managed to add clearart for movie sets (try on one)

Now clearart is there on top of the screen but clearlogo still not where it should be:

Normal, Skin Helper Service Artwork doesn't work in container, that's why I left clearlogo on top for moviesets and labels in list.

If you want clearlogos for moviesets, you must use 'Movie Set Artwork Automator' addon to include them in database.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-03-18, 18:05)mack4999 Wrote: Hello, not possible to disable submenu on when using personalized widgets.button does not turn on when selected.

Working fine for me :

Image Image

Image Image
 Estuary MOD V2 
Hmm...Still cannot get it working. Maybe I need to update skin helper addon, what version is required?
(2017-03-19, 02:42)mack4999 Wrote: Hmm...Still cannot get it working. Maybe I need to update skin helper addon, what version is required?

No addon is required for that, it's just a setting but to be sure, check if you have latest addons :

Image Image
 Estuary MOD V2 
hello, disable sub menu not working for me either, all addons up to date, thanks
  • 26(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)17