• 287(current)
Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
Hello,
Tried searching to see if this had been asked yet.
I would like to change the Estuary Mod loading screen to my own image when I start Kodi (first Kodi loading screen comes on, then the Estuary Mod)
I can't seem to find where I would go about doing this. Any help is appreciated. Everything else has been working flawlessly, thanks!!
(2019-09-02, 20:02)McButton Wrote:
(2019-01-07, 15:36)m0uthless Wrote: Hi all, i've 1 problem and 1 request for the widgets.

I create 3 personalized widgets but when i navigate i had this problem with logo: 

https://imgur.com/a/W4x8s0x

It is possible remove the clear logo?

By the way it is possible use the TV Thumbs of series instead fanart? When used Miniatures or Thumbs?

Thx

Did this ever get resolved? I've always had this problem...
I'd be ok just disabling the clear logo completely, but that doesn't seem to help. 

I have a similar problem to yours, however I can't even see where you would specify it to look like yours, so maybe we could help each other... I have no clearlogo, however I have banners, which don't work, and you have the opposite...

Here the banner always displays that from the last tv show I was browsing not the one the episode belongs to...

I found references to clear* under
home menu -> show media clearlogos
and
library -> show media clearlogos

in skin settings.
Kodi Leia on Pi-4 running LibreElec. in production with family, and another one for testing.
Does anybody know how to get or switch animated poster from kyradb.com?
HTPC: Windows 10 Pro 22H2, Zalman HD135, Intel i3-7100, GTX 1070, UHD ASUS BW-16D1HT
NAS: Xpenology 7.2 Update 1, Intel i5-6600
(2019-09-07, 10:21)tehax Wrote: Does anybody know how to get or switch animated poster from kyradb.com?
Do you mean grab the animated poster or where to put the animated posted?
Need to have this choosen in Artwork Beef. Other thing would be to have an API with kyradb I guess. 

Yes, its for animated posters. The actual option for this with skin helper service do not work anymore and Kyradb is not supported in this mod.
HTPC: Windows 10 Pro 22H2, Zalman HD135, Intel i3-7100, GTX 1070, UHD ASUS BW-16D1HT
(2019-09-07, 16:24)tehax Wrote: Yes, its for animated posters. The actual option for this with skin helper service do not work anymore and Kyradb is not supported in this mod.
I am running this mod and here is what artwork beef looks like.
And does the skin show the animated poster from artwork beef? Can you select in the movie library by clicking the context menu of a movie an animated art or fanart? If yes, how do you get it to work?
(2019-09-07, 17:09)tehax Wrote: And does the skin show the animated poster from artwork beef? Can you select in the movie library by clicking the context menu of a movie an animated art or fanart? If yes, how do you get it to work?
I don't know, I don't use animated art. I do know though that all the animated art does need to be saved on your local computer. I did try one animated poster out just to see how much it would lag my home screen. 
So if I were to use animated posters I would create a folder on my computer and name that folder for each movie or tv show I wanted to display the animated posters on. Ex.. Folder animated gifs/ Movie Title folder/ movie title gif.
(2019-09-05, 14:29)wcndave Wrote:
(2019-09-02, 20:02)McButton Wrote:
(2019-01-07, 15:36)m0uthless Wrote: Hi all, i've 1 problem and 1 request for the widgets.

I create 3 personalized widgets but when i navigate i had this problem with logo: 

https://imgur.com/a/W4x8s0x

It is possible remove the clear logo?

By the way it is possible use the TV Thumbs of series instead fanart? When used Miniatures or Thumbs?

Thx

Did this ever get resolved? I've always had this problem...
I'd be ok just disabling the clear logo completely, but that doesn't seem to help.   

I have a similar problem to yours, however I can't even see where you would specify it to look like yours, so maybe we could help each other... I have no clearlogo, however I have banners, which don't work, and you have the opposite...

Here the banner always displays that from the last tv show I was browsing not the one the episode belongs to...

I found references to clear* under
home menu -> show media clearlogos
and
library -> show media clearlogos

in skin settings.  

I have to assume it's a legit programming error rather than a setting that can remove it completely. I have turned off all clear logo items in the skin and all add-ons. If a clearlogo exists in your database, it's getting pulled and showing at random. The same is true for banners. I suppose the cache is being utilized and not assigning properly. I moved to a different skin for a while due to this being annoying and freezing up sometimes, but ...I'm back at it again.

It doesn't appear that direct support exists for this skin at the moment, as the OP hasn't been here in a while. I'm sure we'll all keep poking at it and enhancing it for a while until it becomes unstable and move on to something else, like we always do. Smile
(2019-09-07, 20:44)McButton Wrote: I have to assume it's a legit programming error rather than a setting that can remove it completely. I have turned off all clear logo items in the skin and all add-ons. If a clearlogo exists in your database, it's getting pulled and showing at random. The same is true for banners. I suppose the cache is being utilized and not assigning properly. I moved to a different skin for a while due to this being annoying and freezing up sometimes, but ...I'm back at it again.

It doesn't appear that direct support exists for this skin at the moment, as the OP hasn't been here in a while. I'm sure we'll all keep poking at it and enhancing it for a while until it becomes unstable and move on to something else, like we always do.

These will be a bit hard to read but go to settings/ skin/ customize main menu...click

Once the main menu comes up, move over to TV shows and then toggle the banner setting.
Hello,

I downloaded this skin the days before, but I would like to remove the banner below (see picture below).

I have already managed to remove the cover in the skin settings, but not the lower banner.
I'd love to edit the xml file, but going through all the files is tedious. Does anyone know which xml file is responsible for this?

And does the skin show the animated poster from artwork beef? Can you select in the movie library by clicking the context menu of a movie an animated art or fanart? If yes, how do you get it to work? https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2883548
(2019-09-07, 17:34)Harro Wrote:
(2019-09-07, 17:09)tehax Wrote: And does the skin show the animated poster from artwork beef? Can you select in the movie library by clicking the context menu of a movie an animated art or fanart? If yes, how do you get it to work?
I don't know, I don't use animated art. I do know though that all the animated art does need to be saved on your local computer. I did try one animated poster out just to see how much it would lag my home screen. 
So if I were to use animated posters I would create a folder on my computer and name that folder for each movie or tv show I wanted to display the animated posters on. Ex.. Folder animated gifs/ Movie Title folder/ movie title gif.      

Yes, the Skin does show animatedposter from Artwork Beef (AB) and yes, you can select animated poster and fanart in the context menu.
How to get it to work 
1. You need KyraDB API and User Key. Go to KyraDB.com and sign up for free account to get them.
2. Go to AB advance setting and enable KyraDB. Insert your KyraDB API and User key
3. Still in AB settings, go to movies tab. Enable animatedposter.
4. As a safety check add "animatedposter" in "Aditional Artwork for movies". Type it as animatedposter. Due to some bug, step 3 is not enough though it should be.
5. If you want animated posters downloaded, add animated poster to the list of artworks you want downloaded. Screenshot below.
6. To automate the whole task of adding animated posters to all movies in your library, go to AB, "Add missing artworks for...", "all videos (new, old and all in between)"
7. Do do this manually for each movie, in context menu go to AB and missing artwork.
3. To show the animated posters Go to Estuary Mod V2 skin settings, Go Artworks, enable animated posters. Screenshot below.
ImageImage
Life is short, I don't have time for squabbles. Lets be friends, lets enjoy Kodi :)
Unless something has changed all animated artwork needs to be on the computer Kodi is on. I have a NAS with all my artwork in the folders associated with the move/tvshow. If I had artwork beef do all this automatically, the animated art would not show on my Kodi.
(2019-09-09, 13:23)Harro Wrote: Unless something has changed all animated artwork needs to be on the computer Kodi is on. I have a NAS with all my artwork in the folders associated with the move/tvshow. If I had artwork beef do all this automatically, the animated art would not show on my Kodi.

Sorry I did not take into consideration the fact your are on NAS. According to this post https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2878961 the issue has not been resolved yet.
Life is short, I don't have time for squabbles. Lets be friends, lets enjoy Kodi :)
Don't get me wrong, I think the animated stuff is very cool and looks impressive on a display, but I run Kodi on a Minix and feel all the extra animated stuff slows it down to a crawl. I rather have a snappy display than to see all the animated stuff. Just bought a N2 and maybe that will be better for the animated. Will test out once I receive it.
  • 287(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)17