• 288(current)
Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
(2019-09-09, 15:02)Harro Wrote: Don't get me wrong, I think the animated stuff is very cool and looks impressive on a display, but I run Kodi on a Minix and feel all the extra animated stuff slows it down to a crawl. I rather have a snappy display than to see all the animated stuff. Just bought a N2 and maybe that will be better for the animated. Will test out once I receive it.
Very understandable. I on the other hand, run it on Windows 10 64 bit laptop.The laptop is an old model with less power but good enough for me to try quite a number of the bells and whistles in KODI.
Life is short, I don't have time for squabbles. Lets be friends, lets enjoy Kodi :)
and another question,

in the tv view (pvr), no EPG is displayed under the channel logo, only how long the current show will run - indicated by the dash.

Ok, i get the solution but only for manual. In library click on selected movie for context menu, select animated art, search for poster, go to folder which content the gif, select the gif and thats it. Works also for gifs on my Synology NAS. What not work is to get animated fanart.
But my question was how to change the old routine to the new so that the skin do automatic do this as before.
HTPC: Windows 10 Pro 22H2, Zalman HD135, Intel i3-7100, GTX 1070, UHD ASUS BW-16D1HT
NAS: Xpenology 7.2 Update 1, Intel i5-6600
(2019-09-09, 16:52)tehax Wrote: Ok, i get the solution but only for manual. In library click on selected movie for context menu, select animated art, search for poster, go to folder which content the gif, select the gif and thats it. Works also for gifs on my Synology NAS. What not work is to get animated fanart.
But my question was how to change the old routine to the new so that the skin do automatic do this as before.
Only way I can see this as fully automatic is if you store all your art work on the computer running Kodi.
I would like to change the Estuary Mod loading screen to my own image when I start Kodi (first Kodi loading screen comes on, then the Estuary Mod)
I can't seem to find where I would go about doing this. Any help is appreciated. Everything else has been working flawlessly, thanks!!
(2019-09-09, 22:52)nenser Wrote: I would like to change the Estuary Mod loading screen to my own image when I start Kodi (first Kodi loading screen comes on, then the Estuary Mod)
I can't seem to find where I would go about doing this. Any help is appreciated. Everything else has been working flawlessly, thanks!!

Here ya go...
(2019-09-09, 16:52)tehax Wrote: But my question was how to change the old routine to the new so that the skin do automatic do this as before.

you may be missing advancedsettings.xml
<movieextraart>
<arttype>characterart</arttype>
<arttype>banner</arttype>
<arttype>clearart</arttype>
<arttype>clearlogo</arttype>
<arttype>discart</arttype>
<arttype>landscape</arttype>
<arttype>keyart</arttype>
</movieextraart>
you can use artwork beef to create file advancedsettings.xml
Hello someone can send or tell where to download script.module.simpleeval or substitute for estury mod v2 kodi 18, the thumbnails of the titles do not appear to me ....
Thank you
I'm really liking this skin thanks OP. I always find myself going back to Estuary and this really makes it that much better!
hi . I just installed kodi in my SHIELD.I created smart playlist to be linked in the home menu movie.
In the smart playlist I set "path" "contain" "/storage/ID-NAS/F/movie/" but it doenst  work. I tried in file manager to create new source with smb but it is not visible in the smart playlist path. 

I m using smart play list to direct link the section movie , tv show , music in the home in way to press and see the folder
(2019-09-22, 12:01)ignade82 Wrote: hi . I just installed kodi in my SHIELD.I created smart playlist to be linked in the home menu movie.
In the smart playlist I set "path" "contain" "/storage/ID-NAS/F/movie/" but it doenst  work. I tried in file manager to create new source with smb but it is not visible in the smart playlist path. 

I m using smart play list to direct link the section movie , tv show , music in the home in way to press and see the folder

Try this.
"Path" Starts with "/storage/ID-NAS/F/movie/"
Basically replace the rule "contain" with "starts with". 
See if that works. And give feedback please.
Life is short, I don't have time for squabbles. Lets be friends, lets enjoy Kodi :)
(2019-09-23, 09:09)TimeZone Wrote:
(2019-09-22, 12:01)ignade82 Wrote: hi . I just installed kodi in my SHIELD.I created smart playlist to be linked in the home menu movie.

Try this.
it didnt work . I tried "end with" also.  It doesn't find anything . 
In the smart path list I can see the storage that had been linked in the shield. I mean in the android options but I cannot see the Kodi source I created.
(2019-09-23, 11:21)ignade82 Wrote:

Try this.
In the smart path list I can see the storage that had been linked in the shield. I mean in the android options but I cannot see the Kodi source I created. 

Sorry I have no Shield to test with.

Try this.

May be if you post a screenshot someone may understand your problem and help you.
(2019-09-23, 11:25)TimeZone Wrote:
(2019-09-23, 09:09)TimeZone Wrote: Try this.

May be if you post a screenshot someone may understand your problem and help you. 
I will do tonight ,thanks
  • 288(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)17