• 301(current)
Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
(2020-05-07, 21:22)kosmonaut_75 Wrote:  

Hello I don't speak English so well but let's try.

The kodi icon you can disable by editing home.xml
The word KODI is inside the texture.xbt

(2020-04-24, 21:49)the_other_guy Wrote: skin\media  Textures.xbt
 https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=201883
Xioami Mi Stick - Kodi 18.8
Libreelec 9.2.X - Kodi 18.8
Raspberry Pi 3
Is anybody using elementum widgets with this skin?
I love the skin, but there are double/triple clicks on elementum widgets (I suppose not only elementum) at the mainscreen. So that the movie plays again after being stopped 2, 3 times in a row, which makes the skin unusable for me.
Has anyone come across such an issue?
(2020-05-14, 13:23)Patkino Wrote: Is anybody using elementum widgets with this skin?

Please refrain from using and even mentioning video piracy add-ons when you visit our forum.
Read our forum rules (wiki) (again), which you already accepted during registration, should you need further info.
(2020-05-14, 13:30)Klojum Wrote: Please refrain from using and even mentioning video piracy add-ons when you visit our forum.
Read our forum rules (wiki) (again), which you already accepted during registration, should you need further info.

Got it. My bad. Can't find a way to edit post
(2020-05-14, 13:54)Patkino Wrote: Got it. My bad. Can't find a way to edit post

Well, you're new here, and unfortunately a couple of anti-spam measures are active for newcomers.
You will get edit powers soon, after a number posts and a number of days in time.
Anyone tried the skin on Kodi 19 Matrix? Any issues?
Nvidia Shield TV 2015, Sony BRAVIA XBR55HX929, Yamaha Aventage RX-A3050, Dolby Atmos/DTS:X (5.1.4) Front Mains: Jamo C109, Surrounds: Jamo C103, FH/RH: Jamo C93, Center: Jamo C10 CEN and Subwoofer: Jamo J112 SUB
(2020-05-15, 00:08)iMak Wrote: Anyone tried the skin on Kodi 19 Matrix? Any issues?
you need to update 
script.skinshortcuts" 
script.skin.helper.service"
script.skin.helper.widgets" 
script.image.resource.select"

updated addons should make this skin  kodi 19 compatible

shin shortcuts v19 non programmable widgets
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...+shortcuts

(2020-02-12, 01:34)bsoriano Wrote:
(2020-02-12, 01:01)the_other_guy Wrote: you also need script.skin.helper.widgets on most skins that use skinshortcuts and it is a no go on kodi 19
but there is a lack of info on kodi python 3 addons

@the_other_guy, there is a pull request for python 3 compatibility for script.skin.helper.widgets, check it out in the addon's Github. With those changes applied, it works well in Kodi 19.

Regards,

Bart  
(2020-05-14, 13:23)Patkino Wrote: Is anybody using skin helper widgets with Pvr shortcuts this skin?
I love the skin, but there are double/triple clicks on skin helper widgets at the mainscreen. So that the channel plays again after being stopped 2, 3 times in a row, which makes the skin unusable for me.
Well, the issue also refers to skin Helper Pvr widgets
Hello.
Sorry for trivial question but I am rather new to all this.

Btw. I can't understand what widgets exactly are. Please mention one example.

I want to make a simple layout for movies and tv shows. I want no extra info shown (eg genres, studios, recently added etc). I simply want to click to TV shows and show all my tv shows in Wall layout.
Is this possible?
Thank you
(2020-05-15, 09:49)Patkino Wrote: [quote="Patkino" pid='2949375' dateline='1589455419']
the channel plays again after being stopped 2, 3 times in a row, which makes the skin unusable for me.
Ve figured it out. "Media flags" should be turned off in settings
How can add a name for Custom shortcut in Main menu customization setup?
solved
good morning everyone, i don't know english very well so i use google, sorry ....
I have kodi installed on my multimedia pc connected to the main TV in the living room, the library is in a NAS (QNAP) shared via MySQL. I recently installed another instance of kodi on my Android box and everything works perfectly with the library but I had problems bringing the skin saves between my windows PC and the Android box. I did this procedure (failed), I backed up the skin on my windows PC, I saved the .zip file on a pen drive, I went to the Android box and I performed the restore operation by selecting the .zip file previously saved, but the procedure has failed. After some tests I decided to manually configure all my skin, with a great waste of time. Having in mind to install Kodi on my android tablet, I tried to make a backup of the skin from the android box, but with surprise the procedure fails. The question is: what are the files to be copied to in a new installation so as not to have to do everything manually?

Thanks
Hi

Anyone else having issues with Music Artist extrafanarts no longer being displayed in the full screen music playback screen ? 

I haven't changed any settings and it worked in the past. It only seems to display a few fanart images for the artists, what must be in the library. 

All my extra fanarts are stored on my Windows file server under each artists folder in a sub folder called extrafanart. 

Kodi still has access to my music folder on the server OK and I can browse it in File Manager. 

The skin setting to display extra fanarts in the Music OSD is enabled. 

I don't have Artwork Beef installed and never did, as I use Emby Media Server for my metadata downloading. 

Any ideas ? 

Thanks
(2020-05-27, 19:32)cw-kid Wrote: Hi

Anyone else having issues with Music Artist extrafanarts no longer being displayed in the full screen music playback screen ? 

I haven't changed any settings and it worked in the past. It only seems to display a few fanart images for the artists, what must be in the library. 

All my extra fanarts are stored on my Windows file server under each artists folder in a sub folder called extrafanart. 

Kodi still has access to my music folder on the server OK and I can browse it in File Manager. 

The skin setting to display extra fanarts in the Music OSD is enabled. 

I don't have Artwork Beef installed and never did, as I use Emby Media Server for my metadata downloading. 

Any ideas ? 

Thanks
Try putting the extra fanart under the artist folder instead of in the extra fanart folder. 

• 301(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)17