• 308(current)
Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
sorry wrong image
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
(2021-02-25, 19:17)Angelinas Wrote: sorry wrong image

That is the one.....

Let me know which one is the right repository
Easy way to download is click link Smile

script.module.cherrypy  Link
          script.module.musicbrainz Link
          script.module.thetvdb Link
          script.module.metadatautils Link
          script.skin.helper.service Link
          script.skin.helper.widgets Link
          script.skin.helper.skinbackup Link
          script.skin.helper.backgrounds Link
          script.tv.show.next.aired Link
Tongue 
(2021-02-25, 19:37)Angelinas Wrote: Easy way to download is click link Smile

Ohh , ok ok , now i got you downloading now ....

Crossed fingers........
@Agelinas

Sadly still no "next episode" , installed all files as you suggested, all but one went with no erros "script.skin.helper.widgets" gave me an error, Kodi.log, tried a few times 13:57nish

Regarding INFO <general>: CAddonMgr::FindAddons: script.module.pil v5.1.0 installed could not find it, this is what i got

and

script.skin.helper.widgets
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!

this will be fixed on github

For PIL....disable script.skin.helper.Backgrounds for now...need more time
Found on win10  in folder C:\Program Files\Kodi\system\Python\Lib\site-packages\PIL|Image.py

Some stupid question Are you try to delete simplecahe.db ?
All widget are in that db, you hed wrong version that mean you have wrong info in that file...
try it
(2021-02-26, 00:55)Angelinas Wrote: script.skin.helper.widgets
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!

this will be fixed on github

For PIL....disable script.skin.helper.Backgrounds for now...need more time
Found on win10  in folder C:\Program Files\Kodi\system\Python\Lib\site-packages\PIL|Image.py

Some stupid question Are you try to delete simplecahe.db ?
All widget are in that db, you hed wrong version that mean you have wrong info in that file...
try it

disable script.skin.helper.Backgrounds , done !!

this will be fixed on github, Looking forward to it

Could not find it , I did a few searches this is the closest hing i could find

Some stupid question Are you try to delete simplecahe.db ? No , should I? what i do , just delete it and re start kodi ?

EDIT
I could not finf simplecache.db i found:

Addons27 or addons33 ? my databases seem duplicate I have Leia and Matrix both..
Simplecache is module...look in userdata
storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/script.module.simplecache/simplecache.db

Delete this file, and restart kodi Smile
Hello, I would like to know some things about this skin :

-Is it possible to delete the letter that appear while browsing quickly in the tv shows ?

- I have a lot of fanart (background) for all of my tv shows and I would like to know if is it possible to make the fanart change every 20 seconds so I can use all of my fanarts and not only one

- is it possible in this skin to use the original command bar of Kodi Matrix ? (I mean the bar with play button, pause button,...)

Thanks
(2021-02-26, 09:36)Angelinas Wrote: Simplecache is module...look in userdata
storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/script.module.simplecache/simplecache.db

Hi

I deleted that database and all database under userdata/database.... problem still present

I installed Kodi fresh from cero , configuration all from scratch..... problem still present , no Home Menu / tv show / next episode widget..
(2021-02-28, 17:49)MAX404 Wrote:

Hi

I deleted that database and all database under userdata/database.... problem still present

I installed Kodi fresh from cero , configuration all from scratch..... problem still present , no Home Menu / tv show / next episode widget..
read this again ...
(2021-02-28, 18:29)Angelinas Wrote:
(2021-02-28, 17:49)MAX404 Wrote:

Hi

read this again ...

How are you?

I did and just did again..just in case , I deleted everything and did a full kodi installation.... i just wonder if it an issue with kodi 19 / android ?
Could someone answer my questions please ?
(2021-02-27, 19:37)Bungee_G Wrote: Hello, I would like to know some things about this skin :

-Is it possible to delete the letter that appear while browsing quickly in the tv shows ?

- I have a lot of fanart (background) for all of my tv shows and I would like to know if is it possible to make the fanart change every 20 seconds so I can use all of my fanarts and not only one

- is it possible in this skin to use the original command bar of Kodi Matrix ? (I mean the bar with play button, pause button,...)

Thanks
There might be a way to remove the letters but why? I have close to 700 tv shows in Kodi and I have never once thought that the letters were annoying while browsing my shows. To remove those are beyond what I know.

It is possible to have fanart change but at 20 secs I am not sure of. I do know all my fanart for movies will change about every 6-10 secs, if I have multiple fanart in the folder and have labeled the fanart correctly. Fanart, fanart1,,,etc..

Not sure about your last question, but here are two views on my bar.  Depending on what you like, it can be modified in settings.

(2021-03-01, 04:28)Harro Wrote:
(2021-02-27, 19:37)Bungee_G Wrote: Hello, I would like to know some things about this skin :

Thanks
There might be a way to remove the letters but why? I have close to 700 tv shows in Kodi and I have never once thought that the letters were annoying while browsing my shows. To remove those are beyond what I know.

It is possible to have fanart change but at 20 secs I am not sure of. I do know all my fanart for movies will change about every 6-10 secs, if I have multiple fanart in the folder and have labeled the fanart correctly. Fanart, fanart1,,,etc..

Not sure about your last question, but here are two views on my bar.  Depending on what you like, it can be modified in settings.

Okay thanks ! Because I prefer this skin but I prefer the Original Kodi Matrix bar because it doesn’t cover the subtitles... Is it easy to edit files to make the original Kodi Matrix bar ?

Also I just tried to name my tv show fanarts : fanart.jpg and fanart1.jpg but they change too quickly and instead of displaying my seasons fanart, it display the the show fanart...
  • 308(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)17