• 5(current)
Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
(2017-02-17, 02:45)mystic84 Wrote: can you add google music support in a feature up date please

What do you mean by Google Music support ?
 Estuary MOD V2 
I have all my music in google play music I want to save my albums and music to my music tab for example say Friday is new releases say I make a new releases tab and have all the new music releases show up thanks I use the google play music addon with my google play music and some other skins like titan skin you can make tabs using this addon http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=200640 the thing you have to have a paid account which I have a tab in the titan skins to new releases and I press on the music tab it is linked to the addon and it shows my albums that are saved to my playlist and you can play through kodi
thank I figured it out on my own great looking skin it works great
(2017-02-17, 05:08)mystic84 Wrote: I have all my music in google play music I want to save my albums and music to my music tab for example say Friday is new releases say I make a new releases tab and have all the new music releases show up thanks I use the google play music addon with my google play music and some other skins like titan skin you can make tabs using this addon http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=200640 the thing you have to have a paid account which I have a tab in the titan skins to new releases and I press on the music tab it is linked to the addon and it shows my albums that are saved to my playlist and you can play through kodi

Screenshot please, I not really understand what do you mean.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Hi Guilouz

This skin/mod is the best ever!!!! Is it possible to add date somewhere in the skin or have an option to show date. something like this: Image
Hey, love it. Few small features I'm hoping for, option to remove search bar, file manager, settings button, power button etc to make it more family friendly. Also...I know it might be a strecth, ability to customize the top "Kodi" icon and title to anything I would want. Thanks!!
(2017-02-17, 18:09)Georgio85 Wrote: Hi Guilouz

This skin/mod is the best ever!!!! Is it possible to add date somewhere in the skin or have an option to show date. something like this: Image

Not possible, there is info where you have added date and moved weather.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Ah, almost forgot one. Possible to remove the "back" button? Useful for people who just use kagboard or a remote. Thanks alot Guilouz?
(2017-02-17, 21:22)mack4999 Wrote: Ah, almost forgot one. Possible to remove the "back" button? Useful for people who just use kagboard or a remote. Thanks alot Guilouz?

What do you mean by back button ?
 Estuary MOD V2 
As in the displayed back arrow while in a menu so that users with a mouse can click it and go back a menu level.
(2017-02-17, 22:11)mack4999 Wrote: As in the displayed back arrow while in a menu so that users with a mouse can click it and go back a menu level.

This back button is only displayed when touch mode is enable.
 Estuary MOD V2 
thank you for your response. i am sorry if i am becoming pain in the a@s Tongue but when you say info you mean that info:
(2017-02-18, 00:13)Georgio85 Wrote: thank you for your response. i am sorry if i am becoming pain in the a@s Tongue but when you say info you mean that info:

I mean this :

As you can see there is no more space for date.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Thumbs Up 
ok thank you very much Smile
hello Guilouz,

Will you add support to edit main menu like in V1 ? For example if I need to add Spanish Movies and link it to my local library!
This was my favorite feature in V1 for krypton
Thank you for your beautiful mod

Best regards
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)17