• 57(current)
Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
(2017-05-22, 23:43)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-05-22, 21:24)ferent Wrote: Guilouz, do you mind to add the film rating above of the poster in the osd screen? Like it is in the rest of the screen. Sometimes I miss this info in the osd screen and I have to stop the movie, see the rating and start it again.

Thanks!

Like that ?

I would prefer to have it in the top of the poster, trying to maintain skin consistence (the rest of the skin have the rating in the poster top position.
(2017-05-23, 01:37)ferent Wrote:
(2017-05-22, 23:43)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-05-22, 21:24)ferent Wrote: Guilouz, do you mind to add the film rating above of the poster in the osd screen? Like it is in the rest of the screen. Sometimes I miss this info in the osd screen and I have to stop the movie, see the rating and start it again.

Thanks!

Like that ?

I would prefer to have it in the top of the poster, trying to maintain skin consistence (the rest of the skin have the rating in the poster top position.

Not possible with CDArt. In some views rating is at the bottom.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-05-23, 01:38)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-05-23, 01:37)ferent Wrote:
(2017-05-22, 23:43)Guilouz Wrote: Like that ?

Yes but not possible with CDArt.

Oh ok, is ok then, thanks!
(2017-05-22, 23:49)Guilouz Wrote: What font issues ? They are not issues, font are defined in Font.xml and each font can be used for different windows, containers etc... There is no one font for one type of content.
They are not font issues unless you are one of the ones who have to change the font sizes to work on certain platforms or no longer have 20/20 vision.
Just saying that some simple fixes would go a long way to making the code more user-friendly. I and others do not expect to have a full separate font put in that is larger than the font is now.
I do appreciate your time with my questions. If I had the skills/ability to beta test I would gladly volunteer my time, but no doubt I lack what you are looking for.
Quote:Font 12 controls movie runtime in Fanart and List views, but not wideview. Should the font not be the same used for the Movie title right beside it? Does not effect movie length in streams.
Font 13 Controls movie description in all views and movie title and runtime in widelist but not in Fanart and List view. It is also the font for popout menu on right. Also it is the font for Settings menu, but not the sub menus. But it is the font for the submenus settings
Font 27 changes movie title in the list in Fanart and List view only.
(2017-05-22, 23:25)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-05-22, 20:45)Dempsey44 Wrote: Amazing mod, thank you!

With this skin is there a way to exclude one of my source directories from showing in my main Movies section? For example for video sources I have:

C:\Movies
D:\Movies
E:\Documentaries

I would want only the first two directories to have their content show when I am browsing my movies, and the Documentaries to be their own section but still treated as movies so that the images and metadata are there. Any ideas?

Yes it's possible. You must create smart playlists http://kodi.wiki/view/Smart_playlists#Sm..._for_video with content of your movies and another smart playlist with content of your documentaries. And then pointing for each playlist to home menu items in skin settings / personalize home menu.

Here, an example for your movies :

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>
<smartplaylist type="movies">
    <name>Name you want here</name>
    <match>all</match>
    <rule field="path" operator="startswith">
        <value>C:\Movies</value>
    </rule>
        <value>D:\Movies</value>
    </rule>
</smartplaylist>

or try this one if first not working :

Code:
    <match>all</match>
        <value>C:\Movies</value>
               <value>D:\Movies</value>
    </rule>
</smartplaylist>

And for your documentaries :

Code:
    <match>one</match>
        <value>E:\Documentaries</value>
    </rule>
</smartplaylist>

Files must have .xsp extension and must be placed in userdata/playlists/video/

Thanks! I'll give this a try
Hi Guilouz,

Got a few issues:

1- The spinning wheel in top right is white. Could be better if the color change according to choosen colors (red in my case) and maybe the first line of text too

2- Now that we do not have movie set plot anymore, is it possible to have movie plot follow the "hide if not seen" setting?

Hide on movie info:

But shown on movie set info:

3- Some issues with the settings panel:

a- scroll down without reason as soon as you access to the second line of icons:

b- there seems to be a mismatch between the first line and the others! Easy to reproduce: move to "addons" then go down on the second line. You will not go to the one under addons (media). You will be put on the first one on the left (skin) or the last one entered from the second line
Moanbag is in da place!
(2017-05-23, 10:32)Gracus Wrote: Hi Guilouz,

Got a few issues:

1- The spinning wheel in top right is white. Could be better if the color change according to choosen colors (red in my case) and maybe the first line of text too

2- Now that we do not have movie set plot anymore, is it possible to have movie plot follow the "hide if not seen" setting?

Hide on movie info:

a- scroll down without reason as soon as you access to the second line of icons:

b- there seems to be a mismatch between the first line and the others! Easy to reproduce: move to "addons" then go down on the second line. You will not go to the one under addons (media). You will be put on the first one on the left (skin) or the last one entered from the second line

1 - I have added colordiffuse for progress only. On last git.

2 - Plots for movies are not spoiled, it's just a summary. Hidding plots is only for TV Shows. And with personal API key, plots for movies sets are working, so I can't add this.

3a - Yes I have changed that, second panel is moved to top, to have all icons :

Image Image

3b - Fixed on git
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-05-23, 12:45)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-05-23, 10:32)Gracus Wrote: Hi Guilouz,

Got a few issues:

Hide on movie info:

1 - I have added colordiffuse for progress only. On last git.

2 - Plots for movies are not spoiled, it's just a summary. Hidding plots is only for TV Shows. And with personal API key, plots for movies sets are working, so I can't add this.

3a - Yes I have changed that, second panel is moved to top, to have all icons :

Image Image

3b - Fixed on git

1 - Thanks

2 - Too bad API keys are for dev only but I understand your choice

3a - I see! It's for the game settings! I do not install game parts of kodi so, as you can see on my screenshot, it was not appearing for me

3b - Thanks
Moanbag is in da place!
New Update 2.4.0 on repository :

/!\ Reboot Kodi and 'Reset main menu and power menu settings' in skin settings after installation of this version /!\

• Add support for Skin Shortcuts template to avoid personalized widgets reloading
• Add possibility to define sort method and sort direction for personalized widgets
Image Image

• Add rating on video osd info

• Minor changes
• Minor fixes
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-05-23, 23:31)Guilouz Wrote: New Update 2.4.0 on repository :

/!\ Reboot Kodi and 'Reset main menu and power menu settings' in skin settings after installation of this version /!\

• Add support for Skin Shortcuts template to avoid personalized widgets reloading
• Add possibility to define sort method and sort direction for personalized widgets
Image Image

• Add rating on video osd info

• Minor changes
• Minor fixes

Just did this, when I click reset main menu, nothing happens? I also noticed non of the addons installed... I'm on a fresh install btw.

Update: I installed skin shortcut addon manually from the skin setting window on necessary addons then it worked.
I too have just updated and reset as stated and all is fine so far, widgets are sticking with out any issues, will mess about tomorrow for a in depth trial but it looks good to me, thanks once again Guilouz for the hard work and sorting out requests.
@Guilouz,

Where (in what file) can I change the opacity of the "show video in background"option?

Thanks!
(2017-05-24, 03:02)rudrood Wrote: @Guilouz,

Where (in what file) can I change the opacity of the "show video in background"option?

Thanks!

Opacity depend to background opacity defined in skin settings.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-05-23, 12:45)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-05-23, 10:32)Gracus Wrote: b- there seems to be a mismatch between the first line and the others! Easy to reproduce: move to "addons" then go down on the second line. You will not go to the one under addons (media). You will be put on the first one on the left (skin) or the last one entered from the second line

3b - Fixed on git

Still there on last git...

And something that disturb me on music playback but just find what it is:

We should not see them
On a real CD case, they are hidden by the cover
Moanbag is in da place!
the text is the problem
my resolution: 1366x768

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the thumbs is stretched again
INTEL: Celeron - UHD 610 | KODI: 18.3
  • 57(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)17