• 63(current)
Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
I've seen that in the triple view, if I play a song, the next song is not played after that one. Could you check it out?
(2017-05-30, 01:14)ferent Wrote: I've seen that in the triple view, if I play a song, the next song is not played after that one. Could you check it out?

It's normal, when you are in artists or albums window, you are not in songs window. So Kodi does not launch all files. Kodi can launch all files only on songs window.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Oh one more thing I've detected (one big change implies big comments, hehe) is possible to select the first song by default? I think the song number six or seven (it depends how many songs the album have) is selected by default. Is not a big problem but the navigation is improved if I don't have to go left 2 times (one for selecting the album and another for selecting the songs) and then scroll up 6 or 7 times to select the first song. Thanks again.
(2017-05-30, 01:17)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-05-30, 01:14)ferent Wrote: I've seen that in the triple view, if I play a song, the next song is not played after that one. Could you check it out?

It's normal, when you are in artists or albums window, you are not in songs window. So Kodi does not launch all files. Kodi can launch all files only on songs window.

Oh what a pity
(2017-05-30, 01:23)ferent Wrote: Oh one more thing I've detected (one big change implies big comments, hehe) is possible to select the first song by default? I think the song number six or seven (it depends how many songs the album have) is selected by default. Is not a big problem but the navigation is improved if I don't have to go left 2 times (one for selecting the album and another for selecting the songs) and then scroll up 6 or 7 times to select the first song. Thanks again.

It's not possible :/ Because focused depending of number of items in the list.
 Estuary MOD V2 
It's ok, because of that I've determined that for my necessities is better to use the view with artists in the left and albums in the right (with no songs view) and then click on the album to view the songs list. I've found a new issue there: when I click back, it returns to the main menu instead of the artist and albums view.
Could that be fixed? Sorry for all these requests but I want to use these really good views.
Thanks
(2017-05-30, 01:13)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-05-30, 01:09)redglory Wrote: I'm having problems updating skin to latest versions on my Windows 7 htpc machine.

I get this error:
Code:
23:59:39.362 T:6956   ERROR: XFILE::CFile::Rename - Error renaming file C:\Users\kodi\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.estuary.modv2
23:59:39.362 T:6956   ERROR: Failed to move old addon files from 'C:\Users\kodi\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.estuary.modv2' to 'C:\Users\kodi\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\temp\bbcb5896-aa37-4bdf-91ea-96b1b352b46e'

Did some digging and the culprit file is:
Code:
C:\Users\kodi\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.estuary.modv2\media\Textures.xbt

this file is locked by Kodi's exe and because it can't move all files to temp folder, update process fails...

My android and mac updates without any issue...

running latest kodi nightly (29/05) and skin.estuary.modv2 v2.5.3

It's an issue with Windows build. Make sure you have 'temp' folder in 'C:\Users\kodi\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\'.

Otherwise, go back to original Esturary, update Esturay MOD V2 and go back to it.

Even when changing to Estuary and trying to update it fails...

I noticed that Team Kodi has reopend this ticket

skin isn't being unloaded correctly thus locking Textures.xbt file resulting on failed update.
Image Image
(2017-05-30, 02:08)redglory Wrote:
(2017-05-30, 01:13)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-05-30, 01:09)redglory Wrote: I'm having problems updating skin to latest versions on my Windows 7 htpc machine.

I get this error:
Code:
23:59:39.362 T:6956   ERROR: XFILE::CFile::Rename - Error renaming file C:\Users\kodi\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.estuary.modv2
23:59:39.362 T:6956   ERROR: Failed to move old addon files from 'C:\Users\kodi\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.estuary.modv2' to 'C:\Users\kodi\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\temp\bbcb5896-aa37-4bdf-91ea-96b1b352b46e'

Did some digging and the culprit file is:
Code:
C:\Users\kodi\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.estuary.modv2\media\Textures.xbt

this file is locked by Kodi's exe and because it can't move all files to temp folder, update process fails...

My android and mac updates without any issue...

running latest kodi nightly (29/05) and skin.estuary.modv2 v2.5.3

It's an issue with Windows build. Make sure you have 'temp' folder in 'C:\Users\kodi\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\'.

Otherwise, go back to original Esturary, update Esturay MOD V2 and go back to it.

skin isn't being unloaded correctly thus locking Textures.xbt file resulting on failed update.

Try this:

-go back to original estuary
-close kodi
-start kodi
-update estuary MOD
-go back to estuary MOD
Moanbag is in da place!
(2017-05-30, 01:52)ferent Wrote: It's ok, because of that I've determined that for my necessities is better to use the view with artists in the left and albums in the right (with no songs view) and then click on the album to view the songs list. I've found a new issue there: when I click back, it returns to the main menu instead of the artist and albums view.
Could that be fixed? Sorry for all these requests but I want to use these really good views.
Thanks

Not possible. When you open albums folder in artists view, you are always in artists view, and go back in artists view it returns to main menu.

In fact, albums and songs list are a bit like fake lists to display content of left list.
 Estuary MOD V2 
@Guilouz
Love the skin... your mod made me move from Titan, which was my fave for well over a year.

One small feature request I hope you will consider.

If you can add a view (both TV & Movies) which moves the list to the right (instead of the left). This makes the text almost centered on the screen and is FAR easier on the eyes & neck when scrolling through the list.

See my mock up; in which I also added a poster where I thought it would make sense visually and not be distracting.

thank you
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.
(2017-05-30, 07:36)Livin Wrote: @Guilouz
Love the skin... your mod made me move from Titan, which was my fave for well over a year.

If you can add a view (both TV & Movies) which moves the list to the right (instead of the left). This makes the text almost centered on the screen and is FAR easier on the eyes & neck when scrolling through the list.

See my mock up; in which I also added a poster where I thought it would make sense visually and not be distracting.

thank you

No sorry, I prefer list to the left but I can add poster.
 Estuary MOD V2 
First: Thanks for all the work.

Question: Can you make the box for the completion time of a selected video wider? (The box in the bottom right of most screens) In the US, a time of "10:00 AM" is too wide and causes the box to scroll.

[update]

Second Question, When Extrafanart is enabled and you move from an entry WITH extra fanart to an entry WITHOUT extra fanart, the extrafanart for the previous entry continues to display. Is anyone else seeing this?

Thanks!
(2017-05-30, 02:24)Gracus Wrote:
(2017-05-30, 02:08)redglory Wrote:
(2017-05-30, 01:13)Guilouz Wrote: It's an issue with Windows build. Make sure you have 'temp' folder in 'C:\Users\kodi\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\'.

Try this:

-go back to original estuary
-close kodi
-start kodi
-update estuary MOD
-go back to estuary MOD

I can confirm it works this way Smile
Image Image
(2017-05-30, 21:26)wallacebw Wrote: First: Thanks for all the work.

Question: Can you make the box for the completion time of a selected video wider? (The box in the bottom right of most screens) In the US, a time of "10:00 AM" is too wide and causes the box to scroll.

[update]

Second Question, When Extrafanart is enabled and you move from an entry WITH extra fanart to an entry WITHOUT extra fanart, the extrafanart for the previous entry continues to display. Is anyone else seeing this?

Thanks!

First issue fixed on last git.

Just see that, it was working before. I have already report to Marcelveldt this issue few month ago and it was fixed, but seem to be again there.

EDIT : I have found issue with script.module.metadatautils 1.0.8. Install 1.0.7 and it's ok : https://github.com/marcelveldt/repositor...-1.0.7.zip
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-05-30, 12:46)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-05-30, 07:36)Livin Wrote: @Guilouz

thank you

No sorry, I prefer list to the left but I can add poster.
I was just asking to add a view, not remove the one you have. Having both can't hurt. Having to read on the far edge of the screen is difficult for people with large screens. Thx.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.
  • 63(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)17