• 98(current)
Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
@Guilouz I've done the same thing as my friend @mattyspurs76 posted and still the only problem I'm having is with osd menu...ive done everything I think is possible to do..i added every addon needed for skin etc..Home looms awesome but still no osd...tha la for your time @Guilouz
(2017-08-16, 00:49)Jay19802005 Wrote: @Guilouz I've done the same thing as my friend @mattyspurs76 posted and still the only problem I'm having is with osd menu...ive done everything I think is possible to do..i added every addon needed for skin etc..Home looms awesome but still no osd...tha la for your time @Guilouz

(2017-08-15, 23:58)mattyspurs76 Wrote: Alright Jay. It's Matt from fbook Wink Hey Guilouz.

Tried to help jay with these issues on fbook myself.
I have the same issues too. Not sure if my setups the same as Jays though.

Latest nightly. (I install them every 3days)
Android 7.1 on h96pro plus box.

Start off with a few install of estaury mod with all extra addons for the skin to work except emby and cinemavusik stuff.

I use Trakt for media and two addons I won't mention which use Trakt, IMDB, Fanart tv api. Etc.. theae accounts and apis are all set up correctly.

I then use the addons to update my media libraries in kodi. Once this has been done I run artwork downloader.
Now..homemenus for this skin look great . I see cleaner art....animations on posters etc.. it's perfect for me.

The problem myself and Jay are having is on the osd menu. Neither of us get the artwork showing up when pauses or when osd is on screen. I get a poster and a bit of info of what I'm watching.

Maybe it's the addons that are being used....who knows!

Need full debug log with reproduce issue. Without I can't help you. Nobody other than you two has manifested for this issue.

On OSD I use only Infolabel from Kodi, no addons needed. Maybe a Kodi core issue with Android. I use OSX and LibreELEC builds without issue.

Do you have logo artwork with original Estuary on OSD ? With which scraper do you scan your library ? If you use Trakt addon for your library, it's normal you don't have info.
 Estuary MOD V2 
I just used library without trakt but still same issue
Hello Guilouz, is it possible to add an extra option to your new feature that shows Video info when the video is paused. I would prefer to see the video info all the time in the Video OSD.

It will be amazing if you can add a selection to choose how to show video info, either when paused or all the time.
(2017-08-16, 06:49)abescalamis Wrote: Hello Guilouz, is it possible to add an extra option to your new feature that shows Video info when the video is paused. I would prefer to see the video info all the time in the Video OSD.

It will be amazing if you can add a selection to choose how to show video info, either when paused or all the time.

+1
(2017-08-16, 04:05)Jay19802005 Wrote: I just used library without trakt but still same issue

If I don't post your debug log and you do not answer my questions, I can do nohing for you...
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-08-16, 06:49)abescalamis Wrote: Hello Guilouz, is it possible to add an extra option to your new feature that shows Video info when the video is paused. I would prefer to see the video info all the time in the Video OSD.

(2017-08-16, 08:57)joro_abv Wrote:

+1

I will see what I can do.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-08-16, 12:24)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-08-16, 04:05)Jay19802005 Wrote: I just used library without trakt but still same issue

If I don't post your debug log and you do not answer my questions, I can do nohing for you...

He is using banned addon so maybe his issue come from this...

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=319990
Moanbag is in da place!
@Gracus thanks for the Info I didn't know pretty new on here
Are there any issues to get cleararts and clearlogos?
HTPC: Windows 10 Pro 22H2, Zalman HD135, Intel i3-7100, GTX 1070, UHD ASUS BW-16D1HT
NAS: Xpenology 7.2 Update 1, Intel i5-6600
(2017-08-16, 18:24)tehax Wrote: Are there any issues to get cleararts and clearlogos?

No issue, you must have API keys for Artwork Downloader, see first post.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Guilouz
Add images from helper script.....that will fix missing art for player-addon (forbiden or not forbiden)

with art from helper script

variable.xml
Code:
    <variable name="PlayerInfoClearArtVar">
        <value condition="!String.IsEmpty(Player.Art(tvshow.clearart))">$INFO[Player.Art(tvshow.clearart)]</value>
        <value condition="!String.IsEmpty(Player.Art(clearart))">$INFO[Player.Art(clearart)]</value>
        <value>$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.Player.Art.Clearart)]</value>
    </variable>
dialogfullscreeninfo.xml
Code:
                <control type="image">
                    <left>50</left>
                    <top>-660</top>
                    <width>360</width>
                    <height>360</height>
                    <aligny>top</aligny>
                    <aspectratio align="left">keep</aspectratio>
                    <fadetime>300</fadetime>
                    <animation type="WindowOpen">
                        <effect type="fade" start="0" end="100" time="300" tween="sine" easing="out" />
                        <effect type="slide" start="-320" end="0" time="400" tween="cubic" easing="out" />
                    </animation>
                    <animation type="WindowClose">
                        <effect type="fade" start="100" end="0" time="300" tween="sine" easing="out" />
                        <effect type="slide" start="0" end="-320" time="300" tween="cubic" easing="out" />
                    </animation>
                    <animation effect="rotate" end="-360" center="auto" time="4800" loop="true" reversible="false" condition="Player.Playing">Conditional</animation>
                    <texture>$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.Player.Art.DiscArt)]</texture>
                    <visible>!Skin.HasSetting(show_discart)+String.IsEmpty(Player.Art(discart))</visible>
                    <include>OpenClose_Left</include>
                </control>
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
Thats what i mean.
HTPC: Windows 10 Pro 22H2, Zalman HD135, Intel i3-7100, GTX 1070, UHD ASUS BW-16D1HT
NAS: Xpenology 7.2 Update 1, Intel i5-6600
(2017-08-16, 12:25)Guilouz Wrote:

(2017-08-16, 08:57)joro_abv Wrote:

+1

I will see what I can do.

Available on last git Wink
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-08-16, 20:30)Angelinas Wrote: Guilouz
Add images from helper script.....that will fix missing art for player-addon (forbiden or not forbiden)

with art from helper script

variable.xml
Code:
    <variable name="PlayerInfoClearArtVar">
        <value condition="!String.IsEmpty(Player.Art(tvshow.clearart))">$INFO[Player.Art(tvshow.clearart)]</value>
        <value condition="!String.IsEmpty(Player.Art(clearart))">$INFO[Player.Art(clearart)]</value>
        <value>$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.Player.Art.Clearart)]</value>
    </variable>
dialogfullscreeninfo.xml
Code:
                <control type="image">
                    <left>50</left>
                    <top>-660</top>
                    <width>360</width>
                    <height>360</height>
                    <aligny>top</aligny>
                    <aspectratio align="left">keep</aspectratio>
                    <fadetime>300</fadetime>
                    <animation type="WindowOpen">
                        <effect type="fade" start="0" end="100" time="300" tween="sine" easing="out" />
                        <effect type="slide" start="-320" end="0" time="400" tween="cubic" easing="out" />
                    </animation>
                    <animation type="WindowClose">
                        <effect type="fade" start="100" end="0" time="300" tween="sine" easing="out" />
                        <effect type="slide" start="0" end="-320" time="300" tween="cubic" easing="out" />
                    </animation>
                    <animation effect="rotate" end="-360" center="auto" time="4800" loop="true" reversible="false" condition="Player.Playing">Conditional</animation>
                    <texture>$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.Player.Art.DiscArt)]</texture>
                    <visible>!Skin.HasSetting(show_discart)+String.IsEmpty(Player.Art(discart))</visible>
                    <include>OpenClose_Left</include>
                </control>

That was intentional to do not use Skin Helper artwork on video OSD but I can add it if someone want it.
 Estuary MOD V2 
  • 98(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)17