• 3(current)
Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
(2017-02-14, 00:59)avia Wrote: Allow the option to hub password-block

I have already reply you, no option for this and you are not in correct thread...
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-02-14, 00:04)Guilouz Wrote: Image

Would it be possible to show 5 movie posters instead of 4 and a half? The same thing for the tv shows and musics if it applies.
Nvidia Shield TV 2015, Sony BRAVIA XBR55HX929, Yamaha Aventage RX-A3050, Dolby Atmos/DTS:X (5.1.4) Front Mains: Jamo C109, Surrounds: Jamo C103, FH/RH: Jamo C93, Center: Jamo C10 CEN and Subwoofer: Jamo J112 SUB
(2017-02-14, 02:11)iMak Wrote:

Would it be possible to show 5 movie posters instead of 4 and a half? The same thing for the tv shows and musics if it applies.

I like this way because it indicates in a visual way that there is more movies. If it shows the whole 5 posters then it looks like there is only 5.

Not possible because widgets adapt to the size of the screen. In 21:9 you have more posters.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-02-13, 21:01)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-02-13, 14:12)Gracus Wrote:
(2017-02-13, 13:25)Guilouz Wrote: It how this window because you have disable categories.

Categories enable -> Go into titles view
Categories disable -> Go into root view

It's in first post :

- Marcelveldt's BETA repository : Repo from Marcelveldt to install Skin Helper Service and necessary dependencies.

Library goes directly to (in my case) wall view ordered by name with MOD from repo BUT it ask you to first choose the ordering before going to wall view with MOD from git

So something should have change between repo and last git...

Yes I have fixed conditions on git. That's why it's working like this now, like in original estuary.

So now it's being fu**ed by categories on homescreen or being fu**ed by categories when trying to go to library

Really hard choice...
Moanbag is in da place!
(2017-02-14, 02:45)ferent Wrote:

I like this way because it indicates in a visual way that there is more movies. If it shows the whole 5 posters then it looks like there is only 5.
Your point is indeed practical and my concern was cosmetic. Anyhow it can't be done...
Nvidia Shield TV 2015, Sony BRAVIA XBR55HX929, Yamaha Aventage RX-A3050, Dolby Atmos/DTS:X (5.1.4) Front Mains: Jamo C109, Surrounds: Jamo C103, FH/RH: Jamo C93, Center: Jamo C10 CEN and Subwoofer: Jamo J112 SUB
(2017-02-13, 17:58)iMak Wrote: Is extended info script broken in Kodi 18?

Mine doesn't work in Kodi 17
Intel NUC Skull Canyon - Windows 10 Pro - Kodi 18
VU+ Solo2 - Canal Digital/CMore Max
Samsung UE65KS9005 Pro Calibrated
I've installed this new version and is awesome and quite stable, good job!
Three requests:
- I can't find the way to have Fanart + Music visualisation running at the same time (with the fanart in the bg and the visualisation in front), is this me or is not implemented?
- In music vis, when I active the Lyrics, the highlighted line color doesn't match the general skin color.
- When I'm in the Music library view and I start playing some music, I always use the left menu option to go to full screen, but the default option is Pause instead that one, and I have to do a lot of clics to go there (which I think is not quite useful). Do you think this behaviour could be changed?

Thanks, and great job again.
(2017-02-14, 10:51)TheSwede1970 Wrote:
(2017-02-13, 17:58)iMak Wrote: Is extended info script broken in Kodi 18?

Mine doesn't work in Kodi 17
In fact it's working with me in the final Kodi 17
(2017-02-14, 14:01)ferent Wrote: I've installed this new version and is awesome and quite stable, good job!
Three requests:
- I can't find the way to have Fanart + Music visualisation running at the same time (with the fanart in the bg and the visualisation in front), is this me or is not implemented?
- In music vis, when I active the Lyrics, the highlighted line color doesn't match the general skin color.
- When I'm in the Music library view and I start playing some music, I always use the left menu option to go to full screen, but the default option is Pause instead that one, and I have to do a lot of clics to go there (which I think is not quite useful). Do you think this behaviour could be changed?

- Working for me, make sure you have selected visualisation in settings. :

Image Image

- Fixed on git. Thanks.

- You have an option in skin settings to go directly in fullscreen when you play a song.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-02-14, 21:15)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-02-14, 14:01)ferent Wrote: I've installed this new version and is awesome and quite stable, good job!
Three requests:

Image Image

- Fixed on git. Thanks.

- You have an option in skin settings to go directly in fullscreen when you play a song.

How do you scrape musics? Manually or through addons?
Good work so far, runs well on rbp's

Could you add an option to select a single image for all backgrounds.

Thank you
(2017-02-14, 22:13)iMak Wrote:
Three requests:

Image Image

- Fixed on git. Thanks.

How do you scrape musics? Manually or through addons?

I just use Universal Artists Scrapper and Universal Albums Scrapper.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-02-14, 14:01)ferent Wrote: - I can't find the way to have Fanart + Music visualisation running at the same time (with the fanart in the bg and the visualisation in front), is this me or is not implemented?
- Working for me, make sure you have selected visualisation in settings.

I'm using Shadertoy (is the only one that I have installed), and I have enabled those settings you mentioned. Could you try this vis, please, as it seems there is a problem with the repos and nobody can download other visualizations, more info:

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=306658

Thanks.
(2017-02-14, 23:00)ferent Wrote:
(2017-02-14, 14:01)ferent Wrote: - I can't find the way to have Fanart + Music visualisation running at the same time (with the fanart in the bg and the visualisation in front), is this me or is not implemented?
- Working for me, make sure you have selected visualisation in settings.

I'm using Shadertoy (is the only one that I have installed), and I have enabled those settings you mentioned. Could you try this vis, please, as it seems there is a problem with the repos and nobody can download other visualizations, more info:

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=306658

Thanks.

Working fine for me :

I use visualisation from Kodi not from this repo.

Estuary MOD V2 
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)17