• 14(current)
Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
(2017-02-27, 14:43)Gracus Wrote: Hope it will not bother you, but I make a pull request on your git for infowall thumbnail view on TVshow season level

Thought it could be easier for you...

(BTW, is there a way I keep my fork** in sync with your git)

** just make this fork to be able to create pull request when needed and nothing else

All your request are available on last git.

For seasons thumbnails, it's not necessary to have them in tv shows folders, just use same as for moviesets.
 Estuary MOD V2 
New Update 2.0.6 available on repository :

• Add two views for power menu

Image Image

• Add possibility to hide thumbs episodes to avoid spoilers
Image Image

• Fix banner on music visualisation when next tracks are not available
• Fix missing clearlogos with moviesets widget
• Fix in musicvideo views
• Fix label with moviesets thumbnails
• Enable landscape views for seasons
• Drop support for using hyphen as none value
• Minnor fixes
 Estuary MOD V2 
This new version is not available in the repo, I think
(2017-02-27, 23:16)ferent Wrote: This new version is not available in the repo, I think

Just pushed on git. Wait few minutes.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Do you guys know if is possible to do a node under categories that display the Music Files, this can be done with movies and can also be done in the Estuary mod, I have not been able to do it in V2.

I have my music well organize in folders, and cannot create and ease access, I have to go to system and then media sources then music.

I created a Category node under music that sends me to the music source files, but I want direct access to the music folder inside source files, the name of that file is also Music.

I created the node by doing a node ---> path: Files, under manually edit sources://music/ and by doing this it sends me to my music source files, I also tried sources://music/Music/ and it didn't work (the folder is also named music)
Hi, thanks for v2 Big Grin

I've some request here Image
1. Preview for Next episode to watch to thumbnail?
2. Clear art in pause menu
3. In info, language on bottom of cover, clear logo up left, studio logo up right
4. Background pattern
to

Thanks Image
(2017-02-28, 17:01)estuary_enthusiast Wrote: Hi, thanks for v2 Big Grin

I've some request here Image
1. Preview for Next episode to watch to thumbnail?
2. Clear art in pause menu
3. In info, language on bottom of cover, clear logo up left, studio logo up right
4. Background pattern
to

Thanks Image

1) Done in next release.
2) Not possible, it will overlapping text info button.
3) I like languages flags like this. Clearlogo is already on up left. No studio logos on video fullscreen.
4) Not really understand what you mean.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-03-01, 02:52)Guilouz Wrote: 1) Done in next release.
3) I like languages flags like this. Clearlogo is already on up left. No studio logos on video fullscreen.

3. I mean on this
4. The white color on pattern is too white, not like the second image from original.
(2017-03-01, 14:42)estuary_enthusiast Wrote:

3. I mean on this
4. The white color on pattern is too white, not like the second image from original.

You can change the color in the Skin options > color.
(2017-03-01, 14:42)estuary_enthusiast Wrote:

3. I mean on this

I like it like this.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Clicking on "Install from zip file" on addons menu when on homescreen dose not work, nothing happens Undecided

(2017-03-02, 11:08)MewCore Wrote: Clicking on "Install from zip file" on addons menu when on homescreen dose not work, nothing happens Undecided

Yes, it's a Kodi issue, not skin issue.
 Estuary MOD V2 
I need some beta testers. I have added Skin Shortcuts support, to see if all is works fine.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-03-02, 13:27)Guilouz Wrote: I need some beta testers. I have added Skin Shortcuts support, to see if all is works fine.

Ready to be a beta tester if you need...
Moanbag is in da place!
Can test as well
  • 14(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)17