• 20(current)
Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
(2017-03-07, 20:54)calmeat Wrote: Hey first off love the skin and I am a big fan of it for krypton and want to say thank you.

I was messing around with it and was wondering is there anyway to change that search on the main menu? I would really love to use an addon search there instead of the global search. So If I typed in say a movie it would actually be using a search for say exodus or MetalliQ.

Any help with that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Banned addons are not allowed on forum. No support for that.

See that : http://kodi.wiki/view/Official:Forum_rul...ed_add-ons
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-03-07, 23:19)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-03-07, 05:18)hslansky Wrote: Guilouz...thanks for such a wonderful skin. This has become my favorite by far. Having said that I do have a few items I was hoping you could address.

All of these items relate to Movies:
1) If you switch from Pre-configured widgets to personal widgets you lose the "Categories". Would it be possible to have a setting to retain that sub-menu?
2) On V1 of the skin the "Information" key provides Plot, Metadata, Cast, and Player Processing Info. Is it possible to bring that information to V2?
3) I may have asked this previously....the end-time box in too small if you are using a 12 hour clock. The AM/PM causing the time to scroll. Would it be possible to increase the size of the box to prevent scrolling?
4) Any chance of showing the studio icon on the movie information page.

Thanks

1) I just see that. In fact only widget who is loaded first have correct submenu. I have report this to Skin Shortcuts thread. I think it's not an issue with skin. Waiting for reply.
2) You mean on player info screen ? There is already this info.
3) I have doesn't find boolean when 12 hour clock is selected to adjust size according to the time. If someone find this ^^
4) No more space for that.

1....Thanks, hopefully we will get good news
2....Maybe I am doing something wrong, however, I only see one tab with the plot summary...V1 has 4 tabs as I stated above.
3....Wish I knew where to look
4....Thought there was room to the left of the media flags....

Thanks for all the work you are putting into this skin!!
I'm not sure if anyone else has experienced this problem yet but I thought I would post it to make everyone aware.

Beginning with the Leia Nightly, Version 20170306, the script.image.resouce.select add-on has stopped working. I get the same error on Windows 10 and on Linux Ubuntu 16.04. I have tried it with different skins but the problem remains. Based on this I am assuming that the problem lies within Kodi and not the skin or the add-on. In addition, if I revert back to the nightly of 20170305 the problem goes away.

According to Rechi from Team-Kodi the problem It's related to https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/11039. The value of string 20464 was changed.

He further states......Script author has to update the addon. I would say addons must not use any localized strings from kodi.

Does anyone know how to get in touch with the author of this script.......I'm not even sure who that is.

EDIT: I should have stated that this script is used when you try to select the fanart/icon packs from the Settings/Skin/Artwork menu.
(2017-03-07, 23:58)hslansky Wrote:
(2017-03-07, 23:19)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-03-07, 05:18)hslansky Wrote: Guilouz...thanks for such a wonderful skin. This has become my favorite by far. Having said that I do have a few items I was hoping you could address.

All of these items relate to Movies:
1) If you switch from Pre-configured widgets to personal widgets you lose the "Categories". Would it be possible to have a setting to retain that sub-menu?
2) On V1 of the skin the "Information" key provides Plot, Metadata, Cast, and Player Processing Info. Is it possible to bring that information to V2?
3) I may have asked this previously....the end-time box in too small if you are using a 12 hour clock. The AM/PM causing the time to scroll. Would it be possible to increase the size of the box to prevent scrolling?
4) Any chance of showing the studio icon on the movie information page.

Thanks

1) I just see that. In fact only widget who is loaded first have correct submenu. I have report this to Skin Shortcuts thread. I think it's not an issue with skin. Waiting for reply.
2) You mean on player info screen ? There is already this info.
3) I have doesn't find boolean when 12 hour clock is selected to adjust size according to the time. If someone find this ^^
4) No more space for that.

1....Thanks, hopefully we will get good news
2....Maybe I am doing something wrong, however, I only see one tab with the plot summary...V1 has 4 tabs as I stated above.
3....Wish I knew where to look
4....Thought there was room to the left of the media flags....

Thanks for all the work you are putting into this skin!!

2- All info (casting, player process info etc...) are available with buttons on OSD.
4- No because it will overlapping text on bottom left when highlight actor.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-03-08, 00:04)hslansky Wrote: I'm not sure if anyone else has experienced this problem yet but I thought I would post it to make everyone aware.

Beginning with the Leia Nightly, Version 20170306, the script.image.resouce.select add-on has stopped working. I get the same error on Windows 10 and on Linux Ubuntu 16.04. I have tried it with different skins but the problem remains. Based on this I am assuming that the problem lies within Kodi and not the skin or the add-on. In addition, if I revert back to the nightly of 20170305 the problem goes away.

According to Rechi from Team-Kodi the problem It's related to https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/11039. The value of string 20464 was changed.

He further states......Script author has to update the addon. I would say addons must not use any localized strings from kodi.

Does anyone know how to get in touch with the author of this script.......I'm not even sure who that is.

EDIT: I should have stated that this script is used when you try to select the fanart/icon packs from the Settings/Skin/Artwork menu.

Latest build is 20170307-1174011 and just try script.image.resouce.select and I have same issue :

Code:
01:46:31.602 T:123145513705472   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.TypeError'>
                                            Error Contents: not all arguments converted during string formatting
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/Users/Cyril/Library/Application Support/Kodi/addons/script.image.resource.select/default.py", line 103, in <module>
                                                Main()
                                              File "/Users/Cyril/Library/Application Support/Kodi/addons/script.image.resource.select/default.py", line 23, in __init__
                                                self._select(ITEMS, TYPE, PROP)
                                              File "/Users/Cyril/Library/Application Support/Kodi/addons/script.image.resource.select/default.py", line 77, in _select
                                                num = xbmcgui.Dialog().select(xbmc.getLocalizedString(20464) % xbmc.getLocalizedString(536), addonlist, useDetails=True)
                                            TypeError: not all arguments converted during string formatting
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-03-07, 23:27)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-03-07, 20:54)calmeat Wrote: Hey first off love the skin and I am a big fan of it for krypton and want to say thank you.

I was messing around with it and was wondering is there anyway to change that search on the main menu? I would really love to use an addon search there instead of the global search. So If I typed in say a movie it would actually be using a search for say exodus or MetalliQ.

Ah my bad stupid of me. Sorry about that.

I guess My main question would be is there anyway to remove the Search on the main menu?
Anyway love the skin Smile
Hi, why I can't update?
Even I install from zip, always failed Sad
(2017-03-08, 08:15)estuary_enthusiast Wrote: Hi, why I can't update?

Have the same issue...

Not to hard to "fix":

-start kodi
-switch back to stock estuary
-close kodi
-start kodi
-update the estuary MOD
-switch to estuary MOD
-enjoy!

Seems to me that is the good old "bug" where kodi can not update files that are in use
Moanbag is in da place!
(2017-03-08, 06:33)calmeat Wrote:
(2017-03-07, 23:27)Guilouz Wrote:

I guess My main question would be is there anyway to remove the Search on the main menu?

No except to edit code.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-03-08, 13:32)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-03-08, 06:33)calmeat Wrote:
(2017-03-07, 23:27)Guilouz Wrote: Banned addons are not allowed on forum. No support for that.

No except to edit code.

Yes that is what i was wondering was where that part is if it was editable. I was poking around yesterday Learning how to add fonts etc.. I was able to edit the code to not open the window after you click the search but i would like to totally remove that search from the main menu. Any chance you could point me to the code to remove? I was checking in home.xm and includes_xml but wasnt sure exactly, since i dont want to mess the skin up. THanks
Can someone explain to me how I get this skin of the Amazon Firestick? I'm not sure what I should type into the "path" when I'm adding a source. Thanks!
(2017-03-08, 14:02)calmeat Wrote:
(2017-03-08, 13:32)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-03-08, 06:33)calmeat Wrote: Ah my bad stupid of me. Sorry about that.

No except to edit code.

Yes that is what i was wondering was where that part is if it was editable. I was poking around yesterday Learning how to add fonts etc.. I was able to edit the code to not open the window after you click the search but i would like to totally remove that search from the main menu. Any chance you could point me to the code to remove? I was checking in home.xm and includes_xml but wasnt sure exactly, since i dont want to mess the skin up. THanks

In Home.xml line 1447.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-03-08, 21:07)rdeegz94 Wrote: Can someone explain to me how I get this skin of the Amazon Firestick? I'm not sure what I should type into the "path" when I'm adding a source. Thanks!

You just need to install repo zip file into addon browser. No need to type path.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-03-08, 02:48)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-03-08, 00:04)hslansky Wrote: I'm not sure if anyone else has experienced this problem yet but I thought I would post it to make everyone aware.

Latest build is 20170307-1174011 and just try script.image.resouce.select and I have same issue :

Code:
01:46:31.602 T:123145513705472   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.TypeError'>
                                            Error Contents: not all arguments converted during string formatting
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/Users/Cyril/Library/Application Support/Kodi/addons/script.image.resource.select/default.py", line 103, in <module>
                                                Main()
                                              File "/Users/Cyril/Library/Application Support/Kodi/addons/script.image.resource.select/default.py", line 23, in __init__
                                                self._select(ITEMS, TYPE, PROP)
                                              File "/Users/Cyril/Library/Application Support/Kodi/addons/script.image.resource.select/default.py", line 77, in _select
                                                num = xbmcgui.Dialog().select(xbmc.getLocalizedString(20464) % xbmc.getLocalizedString(536), addonlist, useDetails=True)
                                            TypeError: not all arguments converted during string formatting
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--

Fixed with last git : https://github.com/ronie/script.image.resource.select
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-03-08, 11:32)Gracus Wrote:
(2017-03-08, 08:15)estuary_enthusiast Wrote: Hi, why I can't update?

Have the same issue...

Not to hard to "fix":

-start kodi
-switch back to stock estuary
-close kodi
-start kodi
-update the estuary MOD
-switch to estuary MOD
-enjoy!

Seems to me that is the good old "bug" where kodi can not update files that are in use
thanks Big Grin
  • 20(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)17