• 25(current)
Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
Guilouz, can't send you a pm your quota is full.
(2017-03-13, 23:10)Repoman Wrote: Guilouz, can't send you a pm your quota is full.

No support with PM. Post here.
 Estuary MOD V2 
can't against forum rules.
Salut Guilouz, in the file variables.xml lines 316-320 brackets are unbalanced.

Edit: Also lines 340 ff.
(2017-03-13, 23:22)Repoman Wrote: can't against forum rules.

No support for banned addons.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-03-13, 23:57)HeresJohnny Wrote: Salut Guilouz, in the file variables.xml lines 316-320 brackets are unbalanced.

Edit: Also lines 340 ff.

Thanks for report. Fixed.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Guilouz all skin you have done if perfect but please don't force us to use kodi 18 to use v2 this is not fear ,Thanks
(2017-03-14, 11:03)maher Wrote: Guilouz all skin you have done if perfect but please don't force us to use kodi 18 to use v2 this is not fear ,Thanks

I do not force anyone... I use Kodi 18 at home on all my hardware and it's very stable with more features. I just share my personal work, I have no interest in developing a version for Kodi 17.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-03-14, 13:20)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-03-14, 11:03)maher Wrote: Guilouz all skin you have done if perfect but please don't force us to use kodi 18 to use v2 this is not fear ,Thanks

I do not force anyone... I use Kodi 18 at home on all my hardware and it's very stable with more features. I just share my personal work, I have no interest in developing a version for Kodi 17.

Yep, version 18 is quite stable in all my hardware at home. is a thing you have to choose, if you want this skin go ahead and update to 18, if you want to try all the others, choose 17.
Wink 
(2017-03-14, 13:20)Guilouz Wrote:

18 works fine on all my devices, dare I say it runs better than 16 (on my kit). Thanks again for such a wonderful skin, showing some of the unlocked potential in 18. Smile & it just keeps getting better!
Hello, I am using Estuary MOD V2 and I cannot get the Global Search Addon to work. I am currently using an older nightly build but I cannot get it to work on any of the newest builds either.

http://pastebin.com/WvnpS3Bf
(2017-03-16, 19:45)sdrtownsend Wrote: Hello, I am using Estuary MOD V2 and I cannot get the Global Search Addon to work. I am currently using an older nightly build but I cannot get it to work on any of the newest builds either.

Just to be sure: you install global search from link in OP and not from skin settings?
Moanbag is in da place!
(2017-03-16, 19:45)sdrtownsend Wrote: Hello, I am using Estuary MOD V2 and I cannot get the Global Search Addon to work. I am currently using an older nightly build but I cannot get it to work on any of the newest builds either.

You don't use latest Global Search addon. Please read first page before posting...

In your log file, I see :

13:35:58.504 T:7724 DEBUG: script.globalsearch: script version 7.4.7 started

Latest version is 8.0.0.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Hello @Guilouz, Congratulations for your beautiful work. I really liked this skin. Only two issues. Script extendedinfo not working? Would it be possible to implement the option to change the color of the focused text? Depending the main color in use, the default color of the text (white) is impossible to read on TV. Thank you and congratulations. (Sorry for the bad English)
(2017-03-17, 01:54)Hinkel Wrote: Hello @Guilouz, Congratulations for your beautiful work. I really liked this skin. Only two issues. Script extendedinfo not working? Would it be possible to implement the option to change the color of the focused text? Depending the main color in use, the default color of the text (white) is impossible to read on TV. Thank you and congratulations. (Sorry for the bad English)

1. No, extendedinfo not working with Kodi 18, we wait for an update.
2. No not possible, I do not see any problem with white color.
 Estuary MOD V2 
  • 25(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)17