• 28(current)
Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
(2017-03-20, 01:42)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-03-19, 23:53)goibe Wrote:
(2017-03-19, 23:40)Guilouz Wrote: No way to do that.

What a pity. Was a great feature.
Can I download a previous release with that feature? I deleted the old one after update to this one before I realize this missing feature in the updated one.
Thanks.

There is no previous release for that. Video lyrics have been introduced since 2.0.3 (11 versions backwards). CD case with rotating disc are available when lyrics are not running.

Have you got a copy of 2.0.2 version? Or a link that sends to that version?
Thank you for your answers and for your work.
(2017-03-20, 02:24)goibe Wrote:
(2017-03-20, 01:42)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-03-19, 23:53)goibe Wrote: What a pity. Was a great feature.
Can I download a previous release with that feature? I deleted the old one after update to this one before I realize this missing feature in the updated one.
Thanks.

There is no previous release for that. Video lyrics have been introduced since 2.0.3 (11 versions backwards). CD case with rotating disc are available when lyrics are not running.

Have you got a copy of 2.0.2 version? Or a link that sends to that version?
Thank you for your answers and for your work.

No, I don't have this. And even if I had it, the new versions incorporate the latest changes for Kodi 18 so it would not work properly or not working.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Hi,

In the new update volume commands doesn't work. It just stays a (90) and volume does not change.
(2017-03-20, 03:54)dnlg Wrote: Hi,

In the new update volume commands doesn't work. It just stays a (90) and volume does not change.

No problem for me :

Image Image
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-03-19, 21:43)Guilouz Wrote: New Update 2.1.7 on repository :

• Changes for Kodi 18
• Fix setting to disable submenu
• Minor fixes

Thanks
Not entirely skin related : For Windows users, there are now 64bit test versions of Leia available. There's a huge performance gain with this skin!
http://mirrors.kodi.tv/test-builds/win64/
hope something can help me

i am a noop ^^ of kodi

i want to add my qnap nas media i have a folder name: Multimedia and there

Videos
Music
Clips

so i want to add this nice in to kody but how ?? and how with estuary mod and all the addons Smile
for now i have added as a source smb.... Videos but it looks like nothing and it want show directly. i have to click trouth the video menu
sorry for bad english

@Gracus thanks for your help with updating the skin. it is so easy and i done the steps by me but not the close kodi ^^.
for all update of skin if it is not working do this steps from gracus: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2543880
(2017-03-21, 00:05)badplay Wrote: hope something can help me

i am a noop ^^ of kodi

i want to add my qnap nas media i have a folder name: Multimedia and there

Videos
Music
Clips

so i want to add this nice in to kody but how ?? and how with estuary mod and all the addons Smile
for now i have added as a source smb.... Videos but it looks like nothing and it want show directly. i have to click trouth the video menu
sorry for bad english

@Gracus thanks for your help with updating the skin. it is so easy and i done the steps by me but not the close kodi ^^.
for all update of skin if it is not working do this steps from gracus: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2543880

There is a wiki for that : http://kodi.wiki/view/Adding_video_sources

Screenshots are from Confluence but it's the same with Estuary.
 Estuary MOD V2 
New Update 2.1.8 on repository :

• Add new 'Mosaic (vertical)' view

Image Image

Estuary MOD V2 
Hi Guilouz

This skin is perfect, Netflix can kiss my ass, lol.

My favorite view is the "Poster View", it will be awesome if you can add the Genre to know if is action or horror.

watch gallery
thank for help
i dont know but what is the best protocol ? i have tried smb from a nas qnap station. but it lags every 2 mins. with dnla i have 1 leg every 10 min but not so hard. so what can i try now Huh?
Hey Guiliuz thanks for everything with the skin, honestly it is so good. I had one small issue and that was with widgets created from addon menus/videos. For example I created a widget linked to the youtube addon to show all my subscribers recent videos. For some odd reason when i navigate to it, it seems to crash my other widgets. Can supply a pic shortly, any idea whats going on?
You have selected the wrong thread for that question, anyways, the best protocol for a media center like Kodi is "NFS"
(2017-03-22, 02:22)abescalamis Wrote: You have selected the wrong thread for that question, anyways, the best protocol for a media center like Kodi is "NFS"

Off Topic: That's what i use on my htpc Smile

On Topic: This new views are awesome!

I'm using V1 but I might change to V2 If I can separate my media by source (customizing menu items)
Image Image
Found a little problem.
The channel numbers in the horizontal epg form show through the transparant channel logo's (picons).

watch gallery

Thanks
  • 28(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)17