• 31(current)
Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
(2017-03-26, 21:58)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-03-25, 17:51)repulse Wrote:
(2017-03-25, 15:23)Guilouz Wrote: No, I work at Free, so I have a Freebox ^^

And it work for you ? Crap... You've downloaded it from there, right ? http://mirrors.kodi.tv/nightlies/android/arm/master/

I don'y use Kodi on my Freebox but it's working.

So, i'm really unlucky 'cause it keep shutdown itself right after first cache optimization.
Is there any way to "force viewtypes", so all seasons have the same viewtype, and all episodes have the same viewtype? I change one, but it only works for that specific show. I need a way to change all at once. Would that be in includes.xml or something? Thank you!
(2017-03-27, 17:43)pence Wrote: Is there any way to "force viewtypes", so all seasons have the same viewtype, and all episodes have the same viewtype? I change one, but it only works for that specific show. I need a way to change all at once. Would that be in includes.xml or something? Thank you!

Forced views will come in in next release Wink
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-03-28, 00:05)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-03-27, 17:43)pence Wrote: Is there any way to "force viewtypes", so all seasons have the same viewtype, and all episodes have the same viewtype? I change one, but it only works for that specific show. I need a way to change all at once. Would that be in includes.xml or something? Thank you!

Forced views will come in in next release Wink

Yes, it would be nice to force view for all movie collections.
frontend: nvidia shield tv 2019 pro | apple tv 4k | sonos arc 5.1.2 | lg oled65c97la
backend: supermicro x11ssh-ctf | xeon | 64gb ecc | wd red | zfs raid-z2 | dd max s8

software: debian | proxmox | openmediavault | docker | kodi | emby | tvheadend | fhem | unifi
Hello Guilouz

I wanted to ask if is possible to add the "Movie Genre", to the poster View.

Thank you
(2017-03-28, 03:59)abescalamis Wrote: Hello Guilouz

Thank you

There are several poster views, which one ?
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-03-28, 12:19)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-03-28, 03:59)abescalamis Wrote: Hello Guilouz

Thank you

There are several poster views, which one ?

I meant this one. thank you.

watch gallery
Hello,
First sorry for my poor english as i suppose :-) I'm using Kodi mainly for music playback and this is the best skin and mod that i've came across but i have a problem that i can't get past. On V1 mod when i'll play music from main menu with default settings the background image for music stays, where on V2 background image dissapears(for all main menu items) and there is only a default blue background. I tried to put fanarts in my library and it works on music osd(with spinning disc animation), but in main menu when music is playing there is only a blue background and it doesn't look good. I think that i tried every combination of skin settings without any succes, am i missing something? And i have one more question, is there a possibility to get the music osd with spinning disc animation to be always on? Now after few seconds it dissapears showing fanarts, but its very nice and i would want to see the music playback screen always with spinning disc animation, progress bar, next tracks etc.
(2017-03-31, 11:38)Doktor91 Wrote: Hello,
First sorry for my poor english as i suppose :-) I'm using Kodi mainly for music playback and this is the best skin and mod that i've came across but i have a problem that i can't get past. On V1 mod when i'll play music from main menu with default settings the background image for music stays, where on V2 background image dissapears(for all main menu items) and there is only a default blue background. I tried to put fanarts in my library and it works on music osd(with spinning disc animation), but in main menu when music is playing there is only a blue background and it doesn't look good. I think that i tried every combination of skin settings without any succes, am i missing something?

Do not know for this one as I never use music playback that way... sorry

Quote:And i have one more question, is there a possibility to get the music osd with spinning disc animation to be always on? Now after few seconds it dissapears showing fanarts, but its very nice and i would want to see the music playback screen always with spinning disc animation, progress bar, next tracks etc.

In my case (using kodi on windows with a keyboard), I just have to press the info button ( "i" on my keyboard) and all the info will stay on screen

There should be the same thing on other OS or other control method
Moanbag is in da place!
I have a bunch of addons that i like to browse on customized main menu with music playing in background, and on V2 mod i have no background image, fanarts etc during music playback when i'm browsing main menu(just the default blue background). It looks much "prettier" with nice backgrounds. For the second question pressing "i" works as i want, but i would need to always press the button on that screen, i hope there is some other solution :-) If it helps i'm testing it on Windows 10 with latest 03.29 kodi nightly with fresh skin installation.
(2017-03-31, 12:27)Doktor91 Wrote: I have a bunch of addons that i like to browse on customized main menu with music playing in background, and on V2 mod i have no background image, fanarts etc during music playback when i'm browsing main menu(just the default blue background). It looks much "prettier" with nice backgrounds. For the second question pressing "i" works as i want, but i would need to always press the button on that screen, i hope there is some other solution :-) If it helps i'm testing it on Windows 10 with latest 03.29 kodi nightly with fresh skin installation.

Once you have hit "i" once while playing a song, you should not have to do it again with other songs

At least it was like this last time I use kodi for music about 10 days ago
Can not check right now as my music library is not created (actually retag a lot of my flac file)
Moanbag is in da place!
I use to play Youtube playlists by choosing contextmenu on first video in list and then choose the bottom "play from here" option.
Then it plays all the video's in the list.
This works oke with the standard Estaury skin.
But I really want to use thismod but I run into problems.
After a random number of video's the pc locks up, and I have to restart.
Using the latest Milhouse builds.

I can reproduce the problem like this:
Start Youtube addon
Select: search
Select: new search
Type: david bowie
Select: playlist
Select: David Bowie "Blackstar" (full album) 2016
Select: contextmenu on first song
Choose: Bottom "play from here"

Then when the video's start to play and pressing the "next video" button on remote (>|) after a few times the pc locks up.
This doesn't happen with the standard Estaury skin.
What I notice is that with the standard Estaury skin there is the OSD for a few seconds when a video starts but with this mod there isn't, so maybe it has something to do with initialising the video settings at every start of video.

Log file:

http://sprunge.us/CYKa

Thanks.
(2017-03-31, 15:01)rudrood Wrote: I use to play Youtube playlists by choosing contextmenu on first video in list and then choose the bottom "play from here" option.
Then it plays all the video's in the list.
This works oke with the standard Estaury skin.
But I really want to use thismod but I run into problems.
After a random number of video's the pc locks up, and I have to restart.
Using the latest Milhouse builds.

I can reproduce the problem like this:
Start Youtube addon
Select: search
Select: new search
Type: david bowie
Select: playlist
Select: David Bowie "Blackstar" (full album) 2016
Select: contextmenu on first song
Choose: Bottom "play from here"

Then when the video's start to play and pressing the "next video" button on remote (>|) after a few times the pc locks up.
This doesn't happen with the standard Estaury skin.
What I notice is that with the standard Estaury skin there is the OSD for a few seconds when a video starts but with this mod there isn't, so maybe it has something to do with initialising the video settings at every start of video.

Log file:

http://sprunge.us/CYKa

Thanks.

Just try your detailed actions, it's working fine for me.
 Estuary MOD V2 
New Update 2.2.0 on repository :

• Add possibility to force views in library

• Add possibility to customize power menu
Image Image

• Add flags for moviesets widget

• Fix missing view for music
• Fix esthetic appearance
• Fix context menu position
• Minor fixes
 Estuary MOD V2 
@Guilouz,
Do I have to enable anything else besides the force views button to get the selections?
This is how it looks over here:

watch gallery

Thanks
  • 31(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)17