• 32(current)
Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
(2017-04-02, 23:49)rudrood Wrote: @Guilouz,
Do I have to enable anything else besides the force views button to get the selections?
This is how it looks over here:

watch gallery

Thanks

Seems there is an issue on your side!

Moanbag is in da place!
(2017-03-31, 20:36)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-03-31, 15:01)rudrood Wrote: I use to play Youtube playlists by choosing contextmenu on first video in list and then choose the bottom "play from here" option.
Then it plays all the video's in the list.
This works oke with the standard Estaury skin.
But I really want to use thismod but I run into problems.
After a random number of video's the pc locks up, and I have to restart.
Using the latest Milhouse builds.

I can reproduce the problem like this:
Start Youtube addon
Select: search
Select: new search
Type: david bowie
Select: playlist
Select: David Bowie "Blackstar" (full album) 2016
Select: contextmenu on first song
Choose: Bottom "play from here"

Then when the video's start to play and pressing the "next video" button on remote (>|) after a few times the pc locks up.
This doesn't happen with the standard Estaury skin.
What I notice is that with the standard Estaury skin there is the OSD for a few seconds when a video starts but with this mod there isn't, so maybe it has something to do with initialising the video settings at every start of video.

Log file:

http://sprunge.us/CYKa

Thanks.

Just try your detailed actions, it's working fine for me.

By the way: thanks for trying this. Found that is it a problem with my videocard of my HTPC.
Works oke on RPI3.
(2017-04-02, 23:49)rudrood Wrote: @Guilouz,
Do I have to enable anything else besides the force views button to get the selections?
This is how it looks over here:

watch gallery

Thanks

You must have content in your library to see that.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Hello everyone. Was wondering if there was a way to get the hub style widgets from the first estuary mod. Specifically what I'm looking for is a good widget for displaying pvr guide data.Image
Hi Guilouz,

I have selected Forced view for movies inside set to Shit, but when I go inside the sets the view is forced to Fanart.

Thanks
(2017-04-03, 22:35)Haldoggiedog Wrote: Hello everyone. Was wondering if there was a way to get the hub style widgets from the first estuary mod. Specifically what I'm looking for is a good widget for displaying pvr guide data.Image

No, I do not plan to do this.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-04-04, 01:39)ferent Wrote: Hi Guilouz,

I have selected Forced view for movies inside set to Shit, but when I go inside the sets the view is forced to Fanart.

Thanks

Just see that. Seem not working with movies inside set, I will report to marcelveldt.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Had to factory reset my box, I know that sucked. Anyways went with a clean install of Kodi 18. After setting things all up with default skin. I downloaded and installed the required addons for Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18. below are the differences in the 2. V2 I have no addons menu, also can't get the widget to work for Movies & tv shows.

Estuary

Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18

(2017-04-05, 16:19)Repoman Wrote: Had to factory reset my box, I know that sucked. Anyways went with a clean install of Kodi 18. After setting things all up with default skin. I downloaded and installed the required addons for Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18. below are the differences in the 2. V2 I have no addons menu, also can't get the widget to work for Movies & tv shows.

Estuary

Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18

Check these 2 things just to be sure:

1- that you do not forget to download and install script.module.simpleeval (link is a little bit misplaced in OP)

2- that you do not forget to install skin helper service from marcelveldt's beta repo
Moanbag is in da place!
Hey Guilouz, when using personalized widgets for multiple sections I found if you have less widget lines on one section when u navigate to other sections it will reduce the widget lines on those sections as well until skin is refreshed. For example 2 lines on movies and 1 line of tv shows, movies will start with 3 until I navigate to tv shows when returning to movies the widget lines have been reduced to 1. This only effects personalized widgets, not stock ones. Could u look into it if possible?
(2017-04-05, 16:31)Gracus Wrote:
(2017-04-05, 16:19)Repoman Wrote: Had to factory reset my box, I know that sucked. Anyways went with a clean install of Kodi 18. After setting things all up with default skin. I downloaded and installed the required addons for Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18. below are the differences in the 2. V2 I have no addons menu, also can't get the widget to work for Movies & tv shows.

Estuary

Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18

1- that you do not forget to download and install script.module.simpleeval (link is a little bit misplaced in OP)

2- that you do not forget to install skin helper service from marcelveldt's beta repo

Thanks Gracus, I now have the Movies & TV Shows widgets working. However I can't get or figure how to add the Addons menu on the left with its widgets. For some reason it put programs on the left. Any ideas on how to resolve it?
(2017-04-05, 17:47)Repoman Wrote:
(2017-04-05, 16:31)Gracus Wrote:

Estuary

Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18

Thanks Gracus, I now have the Movies & TV Shows widgets working. However I can't get or figure how to add the Addons menu on the left with its widgets. For some reason it put programs on the left. Any ideas on how to resolve it?

Reset home menu settings in skin settings. That happens because you have enable sharing menu in Skin Helper Service settings.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-04-05, 17:35)mack4999 Wrote: Hey Guilouz, when using personalized widgets for multiple sections I found if you have less widget lines on one section when u navigate to other sections it will reduce the widget lines on those sections as well until skin is refreshed. For example 2 lines on movies and 1 line of tv shows, movies will start with 3 until I navigate to tv shows when returning to movies the widget lines have been reduced to 1. This only effects personalized widgets, not stock ones. Could u look into it if possible?

Not really understand. Screenshot please.

EDIT : I have reproduce this issue but I have no idea how to fix that or if it's a Skin Shortcuts issue.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-04-05, 21:15)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-04-05, 17:35)mack4999 Wrote: Hey Guilouz, when using personalized widgets for multiple sections I found if you have less widget lines on one section when u navigate to other sections it will reduce the widget lines on those sections as well until skin is refreshed. For example 2 lines on movies and 1 line of tv shows, movies will start with 3 until I navigate to tv shows when returning to movies the widget lines have been reduced to 1. This only effects personalized widgets, not stock ones. Could u look into it if possible?

Not really understand. Screenshot please.

EDIT : I have reproduce this issue but I have no idea how to fix that or if it's a Skin Shortcuts issue.

Yes, it is weird. Let me know if you can fix it
Could I ask if there are any plans to add an auto-hide setting for the Pause OSD? I don't mind it popping up for a few seconds, but I'd prefer for pause to just show a clean freeze-frame after a short delay. I mostly use pause to check fine details, or read text on the screen, and the OSD covering around 50% of the picture rather defeats that purpose. Such as reading Chuck Lorre's closing Vanity Cards on The Big Bang Theory for example Smile

Andre
  • 32(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)17