• 35(current)
Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
(2017-04-12, 19:35)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-04-12, 18:48)ferent Wrote: Nice update, what do you think about adding the alphabet characters to use them (e.g. to jump from A to D) instead of the scroll bar? There are other skin that use it and is quite useful.

I have already added this but not enable because there is strange issues with jumping fort items 0-9 and special characters.

You can test it, you must remove '<!--' at line 498 and '-->' at line 503 in SkinSettings.xml

And replace '<include>CommonScrollbars</include>' at line 428 by '<include>CommonScrollbarsWithAlphabet</include>' in MyVideoNav.xml

I will try, thanks for your great support.
(2017-04-11, 22:28)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-04-11, 17:38)gate1975mlm Wrote: 2. Option to have the OSD fade away and completely disappear after so many seconds when video is paused?

This comes in handy when taking screen shots.

2. No, it look good like this.

I too would prefer an option for the OSD to be hidden completely after (for example) 5 or 10 seconds of being paused. The detailed information screen is great if you only use pause to stop playback while you do something else, but I also use pause to examine specific details, take my time to see onscreen graphics or read fast-moving credits, etc.

While it might not be everyone's preference, would a user-configurable option to hide the OSD after a set delay not be possible, and fairly easy to code? Thanks.

Andre
(2017-04-13, 11:38)andrewilley Wrote:
(2017-04-11, 17:38)gate1975mlm Wrote: 2. Option to have the OSD fade away and completely disappear after so many seconds when video is paused?

I too would prefer an option for the OSD to be hidden completely after (for example) 5 or 10 seconds of being paused. The detailed information screen is great if you only use pause to stop playback while you do something else, but I also use pause to examine specific details, take my time to see onscreen graphics or read fast-moving credits, etc.

While it might not be everyone's preference, would a user-configurable option to hide the OSD after a set delay not be possible, and fairly easy to code? Thanks.

Andre

Why can't you examine specific details with the pause OSD in the screen? I think the current OSD doesn't obstruct the video screen as some of the others do. You don't have to see the movie art or see the plot each time you pause it, only the minimal important info.
Anyway, I don't know if you know it, but if you use the web UI for Kodi, there is an option to take screenshots remotely, so if you are interested in a moment of a movie, you can just press the Screenshot button using that interface while you are watching the movie.
(2017-04-13, 12:02)ferent Wrote: Why can't you examine specific details with the pause OSD in the screen? I think the current OSD doesn't obstruct the video screen as some of the others do.

Well it obscures about 10-15% of the screen, which you have got to admit is more than 0%. Smile

I'd just like an option to be able to auto-hide the 'Paused' OSD after a short delay (maybe 5-10 secs?) so as to give a perfect freeze-frame without any extra clutter at all - in exactly the same way that the OSD currently auto-hides after a few seconds when you are watching the actual video. As I said, just as an option, I know not everyone would want it that way.

Andre
Hi!
Found 2 bug in the skin:
- animation not working
- disappearing widgets
(2017-04-14, 12:27)safonov_ivan Wrote: Hi!
Found 2 bug in the skin:
- animation not working
- disappearing widgets

Yes it's a known issue. It's happens when you don't have the same number of widgets for each home menu items.
 Estuary MOD V2 
I am having an issue where my EPG does not display after returning to it with video running. If I stop the video first then no problem. Had the same issue with Estuary Mod on 17. Front end is Nvidia Shield. Back end is Myth and a Silicondust tuner. Standard Estuary does not exhibit the same behavior / problem. Suggestions?
Hi Guillouz,

Do you think is there an easy way to not to greyedout the music videos? I like this new feature, but only for TV shows and movies.

Thanks
(2017-04-15, 19:58)trewart Wrote: I am having an issue where my EPG does not display after returning to it with video running. If I stop the video first then no problem. Had the same issue with Estuary Mod on 17. Front end is Nvidia Shield. Back end is Myth and a Silicondust tuner. Standard Estuary does not exhibit the same behavior / problem. Suggestions?

Not really understand what do you mean.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-04-17, 02:33)ferent Wrote: Hi Guillouz,

Do you think is there an easy way to not to greyedout the music videos? I like this new feature, but only for TV shows and movies.

Thanks

No, just disable it via media menu when you are in musicvideos.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-04-13, 12:02)ferent Wrote:
(2017-04-13, 11:38)andrewilley Wrote:
(2017-04-11, 22:28)Guilouz Wrote: 2. No, it look good like this.

Andre

Why can't you examine specific details with the pause OSD in the screen? I think the current OSD doesn't obstruct the video screen as some of the others do. You don't have to see the movie art or see the plot each time you pause it, only the minimal important info.
Anyway, I don't know if you know it, but if you use the web UI for Kodi, there is an option to take screenshots remotely, so if you are interested in a moment of a movie, you can just press the Screenshot button using that interface while you are watching the movie.

Displaying any sort of Pause OSD can change the appearance of the still image on sets that employ ABL, like my plasma and presumably OLEDs, and I expect LCDs with local dimming are also subject to this. Why is this a problem? Imagine you have Kodi on one TV input and some other source on another TV input, and you want to compare the two. The only way this works is for neither to display any sort of UI. In addition, plasmas can be highly prone to image retention, and the Pause UI can be a major culprit. Thus, I disable the display of the UI in DialogSeekBar.xml. Worse than this is the giant clock in white that appears in most screens in skins like Estuary. That has to go, as does the Kodi logo and name in Estuary. These are major causes of IR. In fact, these were the reasons I went from Confluence to Aeon Nox several versions ago. Its muted color palette was much kinder to my plasma, though it too needed some mods such as killing the Pause UI.
(2017-04-17, 03:24)Guilouz Wrote:

Thanks

If I disable it in musicvideos, is disabled in TV Shows and movies as well. Is there a way to disable it only in Music Videos?
(2017-04-17, 21:43)ferent Wrote:
(2017-04-17, 03:24)Guilouz Wrote:

Thanks

If I disable it in musicvideos, is disabled in TV Shows and movies as well. Is there a way to disable it only in Music Videos?

No, no way to disable it only on music videos.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Ah ok, sorry I misunderstood you. That's OK, thanks.
(2017-04-11, 17:38)gate1975mlm Wrote: Can you add these 2 options please?

1. A "Repeat Button" to the OSD when playing media?

Click once for repeat just current playing media, Click twice for "repeat all"media in folder and click again to turn off repeat,

2. Option to have the OSD fade away and completely disappear after so many seconds when video is paused?

Thanks

1. There is already this button :

1. Is the repeat button there for videos as well because that is what I meant by media not music.

2. I just wanted to be able to take a screen shots of a movie without any overlays showing.
  • 35(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)17