• 36(current)
Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
(2017-04-18, 15:27)gate1975mlm Wrote:
(2017-04-11, 22:28)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-04-11, 17:38)gate1975mlm Wrote: Can you add these 2 options please?

1. A "Repeat Button" to the OSD when playing media?

Click once for repeat just current playing media, Click twice for "repeat all"media in folder and click again to turn off repeat,

2. Option to have the OSD fade away and completely disappear after so many seconds when video is paused?

This comes in handy when taking screen shots.

Thanks

1. There is already this button :

2. No, it look good like this.

1. Is the repeat button there for videos as well because that is what I meant by media not music.

2. I just wanted to be able to take a screen shots of a movie without any overlays showing.

No, repeat button is only available for music. No interest to have that with video. If you want to repeat video, just go in playlist mode and you will can do that.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Any luck trying to fix both animation issues and disappearing widgets with personalized widgets? Let me know, thank you!
(2017-04-19, 00:11)mack4999 Wrote: Any luck trying to fix both animation issues and disappearing widgets with personalized widgets? Let me know, thank you!

I have searched but I do not see how to fix that. BobCratchett have take a look at my code and it's look good.

One thing I can do, it's do add more personalized widgets 2,3 etc... And use one of them of each home menu items.

EDIT, you can try latest git. It's do the job.
 Estuary MOD V2 
New Update 2.2.3 on repository :

• Add possibility to use alphabet for scrolling on library (experimental)
Image Image

• Add more personalized widgets to bypass problem with disappearance and animations of widgets (use one personalized widget per home menu item)
Image Image

• Changes on duration flag icon with hours and minutes
Image Image

• Changes on PVR Guide with Kodi 18 last build

• Minor fixes
 Estuary MOD V2 
Awesome job dude, one question how disable this:

(2017-04-21, 02:53)XxKaiserxX Wrote: Awesome job dude, one question how disable this:

In Settings / Media / General / Show parent folder items
 Estuary MOD V2 
Thanks mate, and again excellent work Tongue
(2017-04-17, 03:22)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-04-15, 19:58)trewart Wrote: I am having an issue where my EPG does not display after returning to it with video running. If I stop the video first then no problem. Had the same issue with Estuary Mod on 17. Front end is Nvidia Shield. Back end is Myth and a Silicondust tuner. Standard Estuary does not exhibit the same behavior / problem. Suggestions?

Not really understand what do you mean.
If I am watching live tv and enter the epg it is missing. If live tv is not streaming the epg is present. Hope this makes more sense.

Sent from my Nexus 6
(2017-04-21, 08:43)trewart Wrote:
(2017-04-17, 03:22)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-04-15, 19:58)trewart Wrote: I am having an issue where my EPG does not display after returning to it with video running. If I stop the video first then no problem. Had the same issue with Estuary Mod on 17. Front end is Nvidia Shield. Back end is Myth and a Silicondust tuner. Standard Estuary does not exhibit the same behavior / problem. Suggestions?

Not really understand what do you mean.
If I am watching live tv and enter the epg it is missing. If live tv is not streaming the epg is present. Hope this makes more sense.

Sent from my Nexus 6 (typie typie)

No problem for me :

Image Image
 Estuary MOD V2 
Hi Guilouz,

first I have to thank you for your great work - this skin-mod is the first one in years that includes everything that is important for me.

Even if you vote for a new president in france I hope you find time to help me with two problems.

First one is that I can't update your mod - debugging tells me:

CGUIWindowManager - CGUIWindowManager::OnAction - ignoring action 107, because topmost modal dialog closing animation is running
13:36:41.510 T:5656 DEBUG: ------ Window Deinit (DialogAddonInfo.xml) ------
13:36:42.557 T:5656 INFO: XCURL:Big GrinllLibCurlGlobal::CheckIdle - Closing session to http://www.msftncsi.com (easy=26C7B070, multi=00000000)
13:36:42.642 T:5016 ERROR: XFILE::CFile::Rename - Error renaming file C:\Users\m\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.estuary.modv2
13:36:42.642 T:5016 ERROR: Failed to move old addon files from 'C:\Users\m\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.estuary.modv2' to 'C:\Users\m\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\temp\5b968752-50ec-4a3d-9f0f-9f26034dfcb5'
13:36:42.662 T:5656 DEBUG: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory (addons://outdated/)
13:36:42.662 T:5656 DEBUG: ParentPath = [addons://outdated/]

Could not find anything about the problem but would love to update to 2.2.3 because of the desired alphabet-order.

Second problem concerns cdart - I fail to get rid of the background in some cds and have a white square instead of a transparent one.

watch gallery

Hope you can help - many thanks

Mario
(2017-04-23, 14:20)Epikur17 Wrote: Hi Guilouz,

first I have to thank you for your great work - this skin-mod is the first one in years that includes everything that is important for me.

Even if you vote for a new president in france I hope you find time to help me with two problems.

First one is that I can't update your mod - debugging tells me:

CGUIWindowManager - CGUIWindowManager::OnAction - ignoring action 107, because topmost modal dialog closing animation is running
13:36:41.510 T:5656 DEBUG: ------ Window Deinit (DialogAddonInfo.xml) ------
13:36:42.557 T:5656 INFO: XCURL:Big GrinllLibCurlGlobal::CheckIdle - Closing session to http://www.msftncsi.com (easy=26C7B070, multi=00000000)
13:36:42.642 T:5016 ERROR: XFILE::CFile::Rename - Error renaming file C:\Users\m\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.estuary.modv2
13:36:42.642 T:5016 ERROR: Failed to move old addon files from 'C:\Users\m\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.estuary.modv2' to 'C:\Users\m\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\temp\5b968752-50ec-4a3d-9f0f-9f26034dfcb5'
13:36:42.662 T:5656 DEBUG: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory (addons://outdated/)
13:36:42.662 T:5656 DEBUG: ParentPath = [addons://outdated/]

Could not find anything about the problem but would love to update to 2.2.3 because of the desired alphabet-order.

Second problem concerns cdart - I fail to get rid of the background in some cds and have a white square instead of a transparent one.

watch gallery

Hope you can help - many thanks

Mario

Try to select another skin, then update Estuary MOD v2 and go back again to Estuary MOD.

For your CDArt, it's your image that have not transparency background. Where do you find it ?
 Estuary MOD V2 
Good morning Guilouz,

thanks for your fast reply.

1. Changing the skin and updating then worked fine - is there anything wrong in my system that doesn't allow auto-updating?

2. CDartmanager has placed the cdart.png after searching my library. Guess I have to remove some of the covers and pictures manually.

One last question - Is there a way to stop the alphabet from hiding in the right side? It just appears if I move the cursor to the right "end" - I would prefer it being permanent.

Greetings

Mario
(2017-04-24, 05:57)Epikur17 Wrote: Good morning Guilouz,

thanks for your fast reply.

1. Changing the skin and updating then worked fine - is there anything wrong in my system that doesn't allow auto-updating?

2. CDartmanager has placed the cdart.png after searching my library. Guess I have to remove some of the covers and pictures manually.

One last question - Is there a way to stop the alphabet from hiding in the right side? It just appears if I move the cursor to the right "end" - I would prefer it being permanent.

Greetings

Mario

Some people have this issue on Windows build.

Yes you need to remove them manually.

It's needed to edit code to do that.
 Estuary MOD V2 
How do I display total number of items in my movies, TV Shows menus, etc. on the sidebar on the left, as used to appear on a previous Estuary/Confluence skin?

If currently not possible, please add as soon as possible.

Thanks. Keep up the great work!
New Update 2.2.4 on repository :

• Add possibility to show CDArt on widgets and on library
Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

• Add possibility to install addons zip files directly from home submenu
• Minor fixes
 Estuary MOD V2