• 37(current)
Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
great update! thanks
Regarding the Alphabetic-scroll addon, I know that is something experimental, and I'd like to tell you that it works but is a bit annoying to always start from the very beginning of the alphabet instead of being positioned in the character you currently are. I mean, if the movie you have selected is Contact, when I select the scroll, the selected character is the "#" instead of "C".

I don't know if is something easy to fix or is a complete mess, just I wanted let you know.

Note: In the Fanart view there is no Alphabetic-scroll.
Using the latest Kodi 18 nightly builds + MOD V2 on Windows 10 I noticed that when I hover over the selections in the main menu most of the selections (Movies, Addons, TV Shows...) show their content immediately to the right (main window) except for Videos selection. In order to view my library content (folders) under Videos I have to "click" on Videos in order for the content to appear. Hovering over the Videos selection using the Estuary default skin works as I expected. Is this WAD or do I need to adjust some setting in MOD V2 so that it works just like the default skin?
(2017-04-25, 15:19)tamanaco Wrote: Using the latest Kodi 18 nightly builds + MOD V2 on Windows 10 I noticed that when I hover over the selections in the main menu most of the selections (Movies, Addons, TV Shows...) show their content immediately to the right (main window) except for Videos selection. In order to view my library content (folders) under Videos I have to "click" on Videos in order for the content to appear. Hovering over the Videos selection using the Estuary default skin works as I expected. Is this WAD or do I need to adjust some setting in MOD V2 so that it works just like the default skin?

No problem for me, video widget show like others.
 Estuary MOD V2 
To everyone who uses this skin, I strongly urge you to buy Guiliuz a coffee/beer. This mod took a mediocre skin and turned it into the best skin available and it is still getting better and better every update. I am very grateful for all of your hard work Guiliuz. Donate button is on the original post, at the bottom.

On a side note: newest update, small bug on the personalized widgets. Personal Widget 5 was changed to "show movie cd art", not sure if it is just a label bug but seemed to break my personal widget 5. Also, would it be possible to add up to 10 personal widgets? I want to use more and more personal widgets, absolutely love customization on my home menu items.

Thanks again!
(2017-04-25, 22:56)mack4999 Wrote: To everyone who uses this skin, I strongly urge you to buy Guiliuz a coffee/beer. This mod took a mediocre skin and turned it into the best skin available and it is still getting better and better every update. I am very grateful for all of your hard work Guiliuz. Donate button is on the original post, at the bottom.

Done!
(2017-04-25, 22:56)mack4999 Wrote: To everyone who uses this skin, I strongly urge you to buy Guiliuz a coffee/beer. This mod took a mediocre skin and turned it into the best skin available and it is still getting better and better every update. I am very grateful for all of your hard work Guiliuz. Donate button is on the original post, at the bottom.

On a side note: newest update, small bug on the personalized widgets. Personal Widget 5 was changed to "show movie cd art", not sure if it is just a label bug but seemed to break my personal widget 5. Also, would it be possible to add up to 10 personal widgets? I want to use more and more personal widgets, absolutely love customization on my home menu items.

Thanks again!

Thanks !

Yes I was forced to remove personalized Widget 5 because more up to 4 personalized widgets cause issue with fanarts, They disappears when infodialog is open.
I took a long time to find the problem, I will try something else for the next update.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-04-25, 23:39)rudrood Wrote:

Done!

Thanks, I appreciate Smile
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-04-26, 01:29)Guilouz Wrote:

Thanks again!

Thanks !

Yes I was forced to remove personalized Widget 5 because more up to 4 personalized widgets cause issue with fanarts, They disappears when infodialog is open.
I took a long time to find the problem, I will try something else for the next update.

Ah, I see. Thanks for the update!
(2017-04-26, 01:52)mack4999 Wrote:
(2017-04-26, 01:29)Guilouz Wrote:

Thanks again!

Thanks !

Ah, I see. Thanks for the update!

Just try another thing, only 5 personalized can be configured. I think there is limit for number of lines for xml files.

Fix for personalized widget 5 is available on last git.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-04-25, 15:38)Guilouz Wrote: No problem for me, video widget show like others.

Under Setting->Interface I reset the Main Menu & Power settings and everything is back to normal. Thanks for the quick reply.
Hi,I have the latest nightly build installed but when I try to install Estuary MOD V2 kodi pops up this error: "the dependency on XBMC gui 5.1.3.0 could not be satisfied" ... My english Sucks, but I think you understand ^^
Hi Guilouz, could you add Games support like the original stuary skin has? Or at least tell me how to create a new entry in the main menu to access it?

Note: if you can't see it in stuary is because you have to enable it in your guisettings.xml file.

Many thanks.
Btw, I've just donated you some money for a beer, thanks for your great work.
(2017-04-27, 03:55)ferent Wrote: Hi Guilouz, could you add Games support like the original stuary skin has? Or at least tell me how to create a new entry in the main menu to access it?

Note: if you can't see it in stuary is because you have to enable it in your guisettings.xml file.

Many thanks.

There is already games support.

But I can't try because when I enable games, it return always false when Kodi startup

Code:
<gamesgeneral>
        <enable default="true">true</enable>
        <enablerewind default="true">true</enablerewind>
        <rewindtime default="true">60</rewindtime>
    </gamesgeneral>

Thanks for your donation Smile

EDIT : I use Konami code 'UP,UP,DOWN,DOWN,LEFT,RIGHT,LEFT,RIGHT,B,A' and it's working.
 Estuary MOD V2 
  • 37(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)17