• 38(current)
Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
Hi,
I'm trying the skin with the latest 64 bit nightly for Android and I can't make it work. All I get after installing the skin is an empty home with only the background and the logo in the top left corner. Shall I install some extensions manually prior to installing the skin ?

Also a suggestion - I think it would be great if you can add the option to make the vertical menu slide out to the left when you focus on the widgets ... somewhat like the default android tv interface behavior. It can be done, since Arctic:Zephyr has it working very well.
(2017-04-27, 09:42)joro_abv Wrote: Hi,
I'm trying the skin with the latest 64 bit nightly for Android and I can't make it work. All I get after installing the skin is an empty home with only the background and the logo in the top left corner. Shall I install some extensions manually prior to installing the skin ?

Also a suggestion - I think it would be great if you can add the option to make the vertical menu slide out to the left when you focus on the widgets ... somewhat like the default android tv interface behavior. It can be done, since Arctic:Zephyr has it working very well.

You need to install addons from links in the OP

For your suggestion, I think it is already there:

Moanbag is in da place!
@Gracus - thanks, I haven't tried the skin in it's latest versions. Looks like it's there indeed. Will try it out, when I manage to make it work. Will install all required exts, before the skin and let's hope it will be ok.
(2017-04-27, 04:46)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-04-27, 03:55)ferent Wrote: Hi Guilouz, could you add Games support like the original stuary skin has? Or at least tell me how to create a new entry in the main menu to access it?

Note: if you can't see it in stuary is because you have to enable it in your guisettings.xml file.

Many thanks.

There is already games support.

But I can't try because when I enable games, it return always false when Kodi startup

Code:
<gamesgeneral>
        <enable default="true">true</enable>
        <enablerewind default="true">true</enablerewind>
        <rewindtime default="true">60</rewindtime>
    </gamesgeneral>

Thanks for your donation Smile

EDIT : I use Konami code 'UP,UP,DOWN,DOWN,LEFT,RIGHT,LEFT,RIGHT,B,A' and it's working.

I think you have to stop the kodi daemon, delete the default="true" flag, set enable to true (like you have in your example) and start the kodi daemon again. I did that because I had the same problem (read the sollution somewhere in this forum) and is enabled now.

Code:
<gamesgeneral>
        <enable>true</enable>
        <enablerewind default="true">true</enablerewind>
        <rewindtime default="true">60</rewindtime>
    </gamesgeneral>
awesome skin great job, wish it would work on 17 Smile (not a request)

extended info script leaves an open area in the bottom instead of going fullscreen. skin version 2.2.4 and kodi 18. any way i can fix this?

edit:

i removed script-script.extendedinfo-DialogVideoinfo.xml from /.kodi/addons/skin.estuary.modv2/xml and that seems to have fixed it, so there is maybe something wrong in that
(2017-04-27, 20:48)davidx Wrote: awesome skin great job, wish it would work on 17 Smile (not a request)

extended info script leaves an open area in the bottom instead of going fullscreen. skin version 2.2.4 and kodi 18. any way i can fix this?

i removed script-script.extendedinfo-DialogVideoinfo.xml from /.kodi/addons/skin.estuary.modv2/xml and that seems to have fixed it, so there is maybe something wrong in that
(2017-04-27, 21:17)davidx Wrote:
(2017-04-27, 20:48)davidx Wrote: awesome skin great job, wish it would work on 17 Smile (not a request)

Working fine for me :

What resolution do you use ?
 Estuary MOD V2 
1680x1050

it seems that now when i removed that xml, the poster cuts off at the sides a bit, but it is full screen

New Update 2.2.5 on repository :

• Add games sources widget

• Add support for games artworks (artworks must be named identical to the file name of the game with the extension '.png' and must be in the same folder as games)
Image Image

• Fix personalized widget 5
• Fix plots and thumbs on info dialog to avoid spoilers
• Fix widgets property
• Changes on widgets when libraries are not populated
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-04-27, 21:59)davidx Wrote: 1680x1050

it seems that now when i removed that xml, the poster cuts off at the sides a bit, but it is full screen

Because you don't have a correct aspect ratio.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Hi,
How do I add games source widget?
(2017-04-28, 01:55)dnlg Wrote: Hi,
How do I add games source widget?

It appears when you add games sources.
 Estuary MOD V2 
New Update 2.2.6 on repository :

• Change extension file '.png' to '.jpg' for games artworks, like this :

• Minor fixes
 Estuary MOD V2 
Hi Guilouz!

Could it be possible to remove the colored border on movie cdart?

Seems like it causes issue with some of them:

(red ring inside the cdart)
Moanbag is in da place!
(2017-04-28, 08:47)Gracus Wrote: Hi Guilouz!

Could it be possible to remove the colored border on movie cdart?

Seems like it causes issue with some of them:

(red ring inside the cdart)

Done on last git :

• Add possibility to disable colored outline for CDArts
• Fix disc overlay for some CDArts
 Estuary MOD V2 
  • 38(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)17