• 41(current)
Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
(2017-04-29, 21:41)Repoman Wrote:
(2017-04-29, 21:12)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-04-29, 20:28)Repoman Wrote: Guilouz, I signed up with an IPTV service and using PVR Simple Client. When using the EPG guide with your V2 skin I don't get the channel #'s just logos. However I do get them when using the default Estuary skin.

MOD V2

Default Estuary

Yes, normal, I have replaced channel number by logo.

can i manually edit it, is so what file and locationn?

Yes, you can edit MyPVRGuide.xml, remove lines 61, 63 to 69, 93 and 95 to 102.
 Estuary MOD V2 
First, Thanks for all the work that goes into this. You make it look easy!

Question: On the now playing (music) page, I am not having fanart display for internet steams. This has worked in the past, and i am receiving clearlogo and banner, so the scraper appears to be working. Any thoughts on how to resolve or should I be posting in the skin-helper artwork... thread? If it matters, fanart for media in my library works as intended.

Thanks!
(2017-04-29, 16:18)Guilouz Wrote: New Update 2.2.7 on repository :

• Add possibility to disable animated lyrics for classic lyrics
Image Image

Image Animated lyrics

Image Classic lyrics

Thanks for this one!

Yes, animated lyrics are way better but to bad it removes cd case and cdart from the screen...

No way to have animated lyrics and CDcase/CDart at the same time?
Moanbag is in da place!
(2017-04-30, 03:41)wallacebw Wrote: First, Thanks for all the work that goes into this. You make it look easy!

Question: On the now playing (music) page, I am not having fanart display for internet steams. This has worked in the past, and i am receiving clearlogo and banner, so the scraper appears to be working. Any thoughts on how to resolve or should I be posting in the skin-helper artwork... thread? If it matters, fanart for media in my library works as intended.

Thanks!

I have change nothing in music visualisation since many builds.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-04-30, 06:38)Gracus Wrote:

Image Image

Image Animated lyrics

Image Classic lyrics

Thanks for this one!

Yes, animated lyrics are way better but to bad it removes cd case and cdart from the screen...

No because it's necessary to modifiy all Videolyrics code, too much work.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-04-30, 15:31)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-04-30, 06:38)Gracus Wrote:

Image Image

Image Animated lyrics

Image Classic lyrics

Thanks for this one!

At least thanks to explain what the issue is!

While I'm here, just saw 2 little issues with context menu

First one when opening context menu on TVshow episode: rating appear on thumbnail

The second one when opening context menu on movie: cdart move a little bit to the left

Moanbag is in da place!
I can't get my submenu to show on the new version..do I need to add anything also what happened to the other themes
Hi Guiloz,

I am unable to get the player controls to display when playing music in fullscreen. It only shows the seek bar. I am usually a NVIDIA Shield Controller and on a video I press 'X' to get the player controls and 'A' to play/pause. These buttons are not working on music. When I press 'X' on music it brings up the lyrics context menu.

Please help!

Thanks much.
(2017-04-29, 20:12)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-04-29, 19:42)zenyatta80 Wrote: Is voice entry on keyboard working?

Sent from my Pixel XL (typie typie)

What ? Nothing to see with skin.

My apologies. So stupid of me.
(2017-04-30, 16:41)Gracus Wrote:
(2017-04-30, 15:31)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-04-30, 06:38)Gracus Wrote: Thanks for this one!

At least thanks to explain what the issue is!

While I'm here, just saw 2 little issues with context menu

First one when opening context menu on TVshow episode: rating appear on thumbnail

The second one when opening context menu on movie: cdart move a little bit to the left

Yes, because visiblity and animations conditions are not maintained when context menu is called.

EDIT : Fixed on last git.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-04-30, 17:32)Short Wrote: I can't get my submenu to show on the new version..do I need to add anything also what happened to the other themes

Be more explicit...
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-04-30, 21:33)zenyatta80 Wrote: Hi Guiloz,

I am unable to get the player controls to display when playing music in fullscreen. It only shows the seek bar. I am usually a NVIDIA Shield Controller and on a video I press 'X' to get the player controls and 'A' to play/pause. These buttons are not working on music. When I press 'X' on music it brings up the lyrics context menu.

Please help!

Thanks much.

Press enter button to show control buttons. I don't have NVIDIA Shield, but maybe you need to remap control buttons. You can use keymap editor addon to do that.
 Estuary MOD V2 
New Update 2.2.8 on repository :

• Add info dialog for movies sets
Image Image

Image Image

• Fix playlists editor
• Minor fixes
 Estuary MOD V2 
I can't get my submenu to show on the new version..do I need to add anything also what happened to the other themes
[/quote]

Be more explicit...
[/quote]

How do u turn on the submenus in version 18(and yes I got it set up in the skin settings) they use to have a icon or u push to the left they use to come up it doesnt do that now nothing happens and I was looking for the horizontal theme u had on version 17
(2017-05-01, 00:48)Guilouz Wrote: New Update 2.2.8 on repository :

• Add info dialog for movies sets
Image Image

Image Image

Works by pressing "i" on keyboard but "information" does not appear in context menu:

Something you forgot or was it made on purpose?
Moanbag is in da place!
  • 41(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)17