• 52(current)
Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
(2017-05-16, 14:40)repulse Wrote:
(2017-05-15, 13:23)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-05-15, 11:59)repulse Wrote: Thanks.
Other question : is there a setting -or have you planned to add- a setting to auto show movie plot/poster when paused ?

No, you just need to press info key to have info when paused.

So maybe you can point me to the right direction, for editing it myself ? I think it's in the VideoOSD.xml or maybe in in Includes_Home.xml but i can't figure where...

No, nothing to edit. When paused you just need to press info key to show info.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Is it me or doesn't the skin backup restore option work any more.
When I select it nothing happens. x86 Milhouse latest build.
I tried standard path and custom path.
I gotta ? Guilouz or anyone that can help I'm trying to make my submenu icons a little bigger I got the setting turn on to make they icons smaller but they are a little too small does anyone know in which file it is to change that...also were u going to add to option to move your notifications to a different position
Hi i am struggling to download kodi 17 on my mac please assist i tried all the links
(2017-05-17, 18:01)patrickk Wrote: Hi i am struggling to download kodi 17 on my mac please assist i tried all the links

Wrong thread. This thread is about the Skin Estuary V2 Mod.

Regarding Kodi 17 Download please contakt Kodi Support.

or try here https://kodi.tv/download
direct link to dmg: http://mirrors.kodi.tv/releases/osx/x86_...x86_64.dmg
(2017-05-12, 13:46)kjb85 Wrote: I've been trying to work out what is causing the widgets not to reload on some builds.

The issue appears to be within Kodi's core.

There is a workaround built into Skin.Shortcuts which was designed to stop widgets loading from cache and it appears to work for this aswell but it doesn't seem to stick.

If you edit the script-skinshortcuts-includes.xml and replace all instances of
reload=$INFO[Window(Home).Property(widgetreload)]
with
trickToReload=$INFO[Window(Home).Property(widgetreload)]

This fixes the issue, problem is the file seems to be overwritten every so often back to the original code and I can't work out if it is the skin doing this or if it is skinshortcuts itself.

I think your right about the issue relating to cache. But I believe the issue is that were not loading from cache. Mine don't disappear anymore, I realized that my YouTube add-on was not functioning properly while loading widgets with this messed up YouTube I think it was crashing my other widgets. But I noticed now when I do the same task with YouTube disabled I notice the widgets always rebuild themselves when rly they should be loaded from cache. Either way it's a strange issue.
(2017-05-18, 00:43)mack4999 Wrote:
(2017-05-12, 13:46)kjb85 Wrote: I've been trying to work out what is causing the widgets not to reload on some builds.

There is a workaround built into Skin.Shortcuts which was designed to stop widgets loading from cache and it appears to work for this aswell but it doesn't seem to stick.

with

This fixes the issue, problem is the file seems to be overwritten every so often back to the original code and I can't work out if it is the skin doing this or if it is skinshortcuts itself.

I think your right about the issue relating to cache. But I believe the issue is that were not loading from cache. Mine don't disappear anymore, I realized that my YouTube add-on was not functioning properly while loading widgets with this messed up YouTube I think it was crashing my other widgets. But I noticed now when I do the same task with YouTube disabled I notice the widgets always rebuild themselves when rly they should be loaded from cache. Either way it's a strange issue.

Ah, Nevermind. More investigation showed the issue still happens even with YouTube off. It does not disappear my first widget though. Maybe personall widget 1 is coded correctly but 2,3,4,5 may be missing something? Was there ever a bug you needed to fox Guilouz for widgets from the start? Maybe there is something missing from a bug fix you applied awhile ago
Thanks for all the support and effort, again amazing skin.

Any plans to readd the Aired Date, Show Continuing Status etc to MyVideoNav as in the first mod?
(2017-05-18, 01:00)mack4999 Wrote:
(2017-05-18, 00:43)mack4999 Wrote:

with

Ah, Nevermind. More investigation showed the issue still happens even with YouTube off. It does not disappear my first widget though. Maybe personall widget 1 is coded correctly but 2,3,4,5 may be missing something? Was there ever a bug you needed to fox Guilouz for widgets from the start? Maybe there is something missing from a bug fix you applied awhile ago

Code is the same for 5 personalized widgets. To avoid widget reloading, it's necessary to use template with Skin Shortcuts but I don't really understand how is working. I have try but no success. If someone is more experienced than me with this, let me sign.

https://github.com/BigNoid/script.skinsh...mplates.md
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-05-18, 08:06)s0ulslack Wrote: Thanks for all the support and effort, again amazing skin.

Any plans to readd the Aired Date, Show Continuing Status etc to MyVideoNav as in the first mod?

This info are available on dialog info.
 Estuary MOD V2 
New Update 2.3.2 available on repository :

• Add VP9 video codec icon
• Add rewind and forward OSD buttons for PVR TimeShift
• Fix on PVR/Radio widgets
• Fix duration flag icon with Global Search
• Many fixes for Arial font
• Minor changes
• Minor fixes
 Estuary MOD V2 
Let me introduce - Estuary v-2 version for kodi 18

This version is adapted to the Hebrew language - RTL

watch gallery
(2017-05-18, 19:36)avia Wrote: Let me introduce - Estuary v-2 version for kodi 17.1

watch gallery

Estuary MOD v2 is not for Kodi 17, many code used in my MOD working only on Kodi 18.

What is Abeksis ?
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-05-18, 21:42)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-05-18, 19:36)avia Wrote: Let me introduce - Estuary v-2 version for kodi 17.1

watch gallery

Estuary MOD v2 is not for Kodi 17, many code used in my MOD working only on Kodi 18.

What is Abeksis ?

Wrong writing - for kodi 18 - Abeksis is my last name
Your new update 2.3.2 is not showing up for me. Edit-Never Mind.
  • 52(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)17