This weekend our forum will be unavailable for a few hours due to maintenance.

•   
  • 60(current)
  •   
Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
(2017-05-25, 08:15)Epikur17 Wrote:
(2017-05-22, 11:55)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-05-22, 05:00)Epikur17 Wrote: Hi Guilouz,

seems to be a missunderstanding - I have deinstalled artist-slideshow, so I don't use it either.

To your question:

Kodi is installed on c: - musiclibrary is located on f:

All my files are structured as in your description - if I change pngs for cdart Kodi shows the correct changes and then "forgets" them after one shutdown.

Paths are correctly set in artwork options "manualy change artwork" - Can't see my mistake - Is Kodi not able to read artwork if musicfiles are saved on a different harddisc?

Best regards

Try to delete or rename (to keep file) db from Skin Helper Service located here : Kodi\userdata\addon_data\script.module.simplecache​\simplecache.db

Morning Guilouz,

tried that and Kodi reads my changes now - thanks for the hint.

Have also updated to your latest version - is the alphabet in the sidebar gone or do I miss something?

Best wishes

No, already there, in skin settings / library.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Hi

Can you update the thread's title with latest version and updated at dates? I suppose 2.4.0 is the latest version right?

Enviado do meu Nexus 4 através de Tapatalk
Image Image
Hey Guilouz,

I'm getting the following message when loading Kodi:
Code:
INFO: Error loading includes.xml file (C:\Users\kodi\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.estuary.modv2\xml\Includes_PersonalizedWidgets.xml): Failed to open file (row=0, col=0)

I also have a request:

Is it possible to have a setting to set path parameter for script.skin.helper.widgets widgets (like "next epidodes").

I have to manually edit my "skin.estuary.modv2.properties" file to filter my content by path.

Example:
Code:
['mainmenu', 'tvshows', 'widgetPath.2', u'plugin://script.skin.helper.widgets/?action=next&mediatype=episodes&reload=$INFO[Window(Home).Property(widgetreload)]$INFO[Window(Home).Property(widgetreload2)]'],

becomes:
Code:
['mainmenu', 'tvshows', 'widgetPath.2', u'plugin://script.skin.helper.widgets/?action=next&mediatype=episodes&path=nfs://192.168.1.77/movies&reload=$INFO[Window(Home).Property(widgetreload)]$INFO[Window(Home).Property(widgetreload2)]'],

This way, I can isolate widgets by path with the same content/mediatype (movies, tv shows)

Thanks in advance!
Image Image
(2017-05-26, 01:23)redglory Wrote: Hey Guilouz,

I'm getting the following message when loading Kodi:
Code:
INFO: Error loading includes.xml file (C:\Users\kodi\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.estuary.modv2\xml\Includes_PersonalizedWidgets.xml): Failed to open file (row=0, col=0)

I also have a request:

Is it possible to have a setting to set path parameter for script.skin.helper.widgets widgets (like "next epidodes").

I have to manually edit my "skin.estuary.modv2.properties" file to filter my content by path.

Example:
Code:
['mainmenu', 'tvshows', 'widgetPath.2', u'plugin://script.skin.helper.widgets/?action=next&mediatype=episodes&reload=$INFO[Window(Home).Property(widgetreload)]$INFO[Window(Home).Property(widgetreload2)]'],

becomes:
Code:
['mainmenu', 'tvshows', 'widgetPath.2', u'plugin://script.skin.helper.widgets/?action=next&mediatype=episodes&path=nfs://192.168.1.77/movies&reload=$INFO[Window(Home).Property(widgetreload)]$INFO[Window(Home).Property(widgetreload2)]'],

This way, I can isolate widgets by path with the same content/mediatype (movies, tv shows)

Thanks in advance!

Includes_PersonalizedWidgets.xml file doesn't exist anymore in last release. You need to reset home menu item in skin settings and reconfigure. In next release, this will also be necessary too, I have changed many things and add more widgets.

For your request I can't do nothing, it's not related to my skin, it's a function a Skin Helper Service.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-05-25, 22:28)redglory Wrote: Hi

Can you update the thread's title with latest version and updated at dates? I suppose 2.4.0 is the latest version right?

I could do without any version number since I see that in KODI anyway. Less hassle for the dev, too.
No problem for me 😎 it's just easier to follow changes

Image Image
Is it possible to have Favorites shown in a custom TV Shows widget?
(2017-05-26, 20:42)Dempsey44 Wrote: Is it possible to have Favorites shown in a custom TV Shows widget?

Yes it's possible with personalized widgets.
 Estuary MOD V2 
New Update 2.5.0 on repository :

/!\ Reboot Kodi and 'Reset main menu and power menu settings' in skin settings after installation of this version /!\

• Add vertical panels for Personalized Widgets
Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

• Add 'Categories' appearance for Personalized Widgets

• Add support for albums back thumbs (file must be placed in album folder and named 'thumbback.jpg'). See first post.
Image Image

• Add possibility to change rating text color
Image Image

• Fix issue with Appearance for Personalized Widgets
• Minor fixes
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-05-26, 21:16)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-05-26, 20:42)Dempsey44 Wrote: Is it possible to have Favorites shown in a custom TV Shows widget?

I've set my TV Shows to personalized widgets, but now to get Favorites to show up in widget 1 what do I set it to? I can't find Favorites as an option...

Thanks! Just updated to 2.5.0 and it looks great
(2017-05-26, 22:08)Dempsey44 Wrote:
(2017-05-26, 21:16)Guilouz Wrote:

I've set my TV Shows to personalized widgets, but now to get Favorites to show up in widget 1 what do I set it to? I can't find Favorites as an option...

Thanks! Just updated to 2.5.0 and it looks great

In Skin Helper Service widgets you have favorites.
 Estuary MOD V2 
New Update 2.5.1 on repository :

• Fix aspect ratio for widgets
• Minor fixes
• Update German translation
 Estuary MOD V2 
after update i cant click skins settings so how i can reset power ... menu ??
(2017-05-26, 23:45)badplay Wrote: after update i cant click skins settings so how i can reset power ... menu ??

Why you can't ? What's happen ?
 Estuary MOD V2 
Guilouz,

This skin is amazing!

Congrats for your daily work.

Are you planing to make any changes which need to reset menu and power settings again?

I have lots of custom widgets and playlist as menu items Smile

Thanks

btw, running v2.5.1 flawlessly
Image Image
  •   
  • 60(current)
  •   

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)17
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.