• 62(current)
Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
(2017-05-28, 04:17)rudrood Wrote: @Guilouz,

Since the last update I lost the catagories panel style for Personalized Widgets.

Redefined it in personalize home menu, I have renamed it to 'Miniatures'.
 Estuary MOD V2 
the font not fitted on that view

the same problem of the white round corner,
but this is on collection
Resolution: 1366 x 768
INTEL: Celeron - UHD 610 | KODI: 18.3
(2017-05-28, 05:09)Guilouz Wrote:

Since the last update I lost the catagories panel style for Personalized Widgets.

Yes, I've tryed it but it doesn't work the same as shown in this screenshots (first with miniatures, second with categories).

watch gallery

I only get general thumbs with miniatures setting.
Is it possible to change miniatures to the same behavoir, or to add categories too?

Thanks
(2017-05-28, 10:19)3500 Wrote:
the font not fitted on that view

the same problem of the white round corner,
but this is on collection
Resolution: 1366 x 768

First is fixed on last git.

For second I can't fix it without to affect other resolutions. As already said, you do not use the correct resolutions.

Resolutions :

width="1920" height="1440" aspect="4:3"
width="1920" height="1280" aspect="3:2"
width="1920" height="1200" aspect="16:10"
width="2040" height="1080" aspect="17:9"
width="1920" height="1080" aspect="16:9"
width="2560" height="1080" aspect="21:9"
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-05-28, 14:58)rudrood Wrote:
(2017-05-28, 05:09)Guilouz Wrote:

Yes, I've tryed it but it doesn't work the same as shown in this screenshots (first with miniatures, second with categories).

watch gallery

I only get general thumbs with miniatures setting.
Is it possible to change miniatures to the same behavoir, or to add categories too?

Thanks

Fixed on last git.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Hi Guilouz, just saw some small issues

First, the categories panel is a little off centered in width:

Then a little issue with logos

Easy to reproduce:
1. open the movies or music library with the same view used on screenshot (do not know if the issue is here on other view)
2. go to first item
3. go back to the "previous page" item
4. logo is still there

Going to "alice in wonderland collection" and came back:

Going to "-M-" and came back:

But there is no issue in TVshow library:

Going to "11.22.63" and came back:
Moanbag is in da place!
Hi Guilouz,

have tried a lot of different setups - including your suggested change of:

Try to delete or rename (to keep file) db from Skin Helper Service located here : Kodi\userdata\addon_data\script.module.simplecache​\simplecache.db

It has worked for cdarts. Now I have finished updating the cdarts, I begann to fill up extrafanarts for some less known artists. Kodi shows the pictures in the background if I click to the artist or album but I if I switch to fullscreen-visualization I see just a blue background.

Any idea what I could change - is there something wrong with my Kodi-installation?

Greetings
(2017-05-28, 16:48)Gracus Wrote: Hi Guilouz, just saw some small issues

First, the categories panel is a little off centered in width:

Then a little issue with logos

Easy to reproduce:
1. open the movies or music library with the same view used on screenshot (do not know if the issue is here on other view)
2. go to first item
3. go back to the "previous page" item
4. logo is still there

Going to "alice in wonderland collection" and came back:

Going to "-M-" and came back:

But there is no issue in TVshow library:

Going to "11.22.63" and came back:

All is fixed on last git. Thanks.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-05-28, 19:45)Epikur17 Wrote: Hi Guilouz,

have tried a lot of different setups - including your suggested change of:

Try to delete or rename (to keep file) db from Skin Helper Service located here : Kodi\userdata\addon_data\script.module.simplecache​\simplecache.db

It has worked for cdarts. Now I have finished updating the cdarts, I begann to fill up extrafanarts for some less known artists. Kodi shows the pictures in the background if I click to the artist or album but I if I switch to fullscreen-visualization I see just a blue background.

Any idea what I could change - is there something wrong with my Kodi-installation?

Greetings

Once you have copied all your files in artists/albums folder, you need to run 'Refresh (auto lookup)' for Skin Helper find your files.
 Estuary MOD V2 
New Update 2.5.3 on repository :

• Add new 'Double lists' view for artists and albums
Image Image

• Add new 'Triple lists' view for artists

• Improve esthetic appearance
• Minor fixes
 Estuary MOD V2 
Amazing work with this views, could you add the album genre as well? Maybe close to the year, as there will be always space for that there...
Oh and one more thing, if there is no artist logo, could you show the artist name instead? Thanks
(2017-05-30, 00:47)ferent Wrote: Amazing work with this views, could you add the album genre as well? Maybe close to the year, as there will be always space for that there...

Done. Re-download last version on repo.

(2017-05-30, 00:49)ferent Wrote: Oh and one more thing, if there is no artist logo, could you show the artist name instead? Thanks

To keep same way as movies and tv shows, nothing is displayed when no clearlogo is available for artists.
 Estuary MOD V2 
I'm having problems updating skin to latest versions on my Windows 7 htpc machine.

I get this error:
Code:
23:59:39.362 T:6956   ERROR: XFILE::CFile::Rename - Error renaming file C:\Users\kodi\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.estuary.modv2
23:59:39.362 T:6956   ERROR: Failed to move old addon files from 'C:\Users\kodi\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.estuary.modv2' to 'C:\Users\kodi\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\temp\bbcb5896-aa37-4bdf-91ea-96b1b352b46e'

Did some digging and the culprit file is:
Code:
C:\Users\kodi\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.estuary.modv2\media\Textures.xbt

this file is locked by Kodi's exe and because it can't move all files to temp folder, update process fails...

My android and mac updates without any issue...

running latest kodi nightly (29/05) and skin.estuary.modv2 v2.5.3
Image Image
(2017-05-30, 01:09)redglory Wrote: I'm having problems updating skin to latest versions on my Windows 7 htpc machine.

I get this error:
Code:
23:59:39.362 T:6956   ERROR: XFILE::CFile::Rename - Error renaming file C:\Users\kodi\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.estuary.modv2
23:59:39.362 T:6956   ERROR: Failed to move old addon files from 'C:\Users\kodi\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.estuary.modv2' to 'C:\Users\kodi\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\temp\bbcb5896-aa37-4bdf-91ea-96b1b352b46e'

Did some digging and the culprit file is:
Code:
C:\Users\kodi\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.estuary.modv2\media\Textures.xbt

this file is locked by Kodi's exe and because it can't move all files to temp folder, update process fails...

My android and mac updates without any issue...

running latest kodi nightly (29/05) and skin.estuary.modv2 v2.5.3

It's an issue with Windows build. Make sure you have 'temp' folder in 'C:\Users\kodi\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\'.

Otherwise, go back to original Esturary, update Esturay MOD V2 and go back to it.
 Estuary MOD V2 
  • 62(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)17