• 64(current)
Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
I'm using Estuary Mod v2 with Kodi 18 for Android, on the 2017 Nvidia Shield. The skin works well on all things except.... When I go to Skin settings, then to 'modify home menu', the new menu appears but the parent menu is visible behind it.

This has been the case for some time across the last 6 or so versions. All the other menus are fine. Any clues?
(2017-05-31, 10:39)donnison Wrote: I'm using Estuary Mod v2 with Kodi 18 for Android, on the 2017 Nvidia Shield. The skin works well on all things except.... When I go to Skin settings, then to 'modify home menu', the new menu appears but the parent menu is visible behind it.

This has been the case for some time across the last 6 or so versions. All the other menus are fine. Any clues?

Just try, no problem for me.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Hi Guilouz,

Just saw a small issue: you can select double or triple view for the categories page

(sorry, no screenshot this time. I just made a fresh kodi install to try to make these f*****g music artworks work)
Moanbag is in da place!
(2017-05-31, 14:39)Gracus Wrote: Hi Guilouz,

Just saw a small issue: you can select double or triple view for the categories page

(sorry, no screenshot this time. I just made a fresh kodi install to try to make these f*****g music artworks work)

Fixed on last git. Thanks.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Will probably soon give up trying to make these f****g artworks work...

But while I'm in this section of the skin, here is a little issue when you try to change an artwork:

Moanbag is in da place!
Hi Guilouz, big fan, super appreciate your work!

I am testing Leia/ModV2 on Windows 10. Typically I make many custom nodes for TV (each has its own source) to sort shows into categories. In my test below so far I have "Airing," "Best," and "Britcoms". I do not use the TV Shows menu item or widgets. For each node I make two playlists - NEW is unwatched episodes in that node sorted by dateadded desc, and NEXT is playcount<1 episodes in that node and also in LazyTV playlist (which lists only the next unwatched episode for all nodes).

My question is about the widget displays. I've read much of this thread and apologies if I missed the answer.

For each menu I do Set type of widgets > Widgets to personalize > Lists (Up to 8 items) > (name of node) then Widget 1 > Video Library > (one of the playlists). Locally I have show & season posters and individual episode thumbnails. In the display options, the top row is set to Thumb with banner, and the bottom to Poster. I would expect the images to be reversed.. top to have show banner with episode thumbnail, and bottom to have show poster. Instead I have banner + show fanart, and bottom I have episode thumb.

Can you please tell me what I'm doing wrong, or is it not possible to choose displays this way for custom widgets?

My ideal display would be banner + episode thumb + episode num + episode title:

Also a tip for you, "appearance" is misspelled in your eng po. Smile
(2017-06-01, 06:51)Gracus Wrote: Will probably soon give up trying to make these f****g artworks work...

But while I'm in this section of the skin, here is a little issue when you try to change an artwork:

Not a skin issue but Skin Helper Service.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-06-01, 09:43)nokaoi Wrote: Hi Guilouz, big fan, super appreciate your work!

I am testing Leia/ModV2 on Windows 10. Typically I make many custom nodes for TV (each has its own source) to sort shows into categories. In my test below so far I have "Airing," "Best," and "Britcoms". I do not use the TV Shows menu item or widgets. For each node I make two playlists - NEW is unwatched episodes in that node sorted by dateadded desc, and NEXT is playcount<1 episodes in that node and also in LazyTV playlist (which lists only the next unwatched episode for all nodes).

My question is about the widget displays. I've read much of this thread and apologies if I missed the answer.

For each menu I do Set type of widgets > Widgets to personalize > Lists (Up to 8 items) > (name of node) then Widget 1 > Video Library > (one of the playlists). Locally I have show & season posters and individual episode thumbnails. In the display options, the top row is set to Thumb with banner, and the bottom to Poster. I would expect the images to be reversed.. top to have show banner with episode thumbnail, and bottom to have show poster. Instead I have banner + show fanart, and bottom I have episode thumb.

Can you please tell me what I'm doing wrong, or is it not possible to choose displays this way for custom widgets?

My ideal display would be banner + episode thumb + episode num + episode title:

Also a tip for you, "appearance" is misspelled in your eng po. Smile

Poster must be used with item have poster. In your second widget, your items are episode. If you want thumb with banner you must use 'Thumbs with banners' appearence like your first widget or you can also try to use 'Squares' but without banners.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-06-01, 12:50)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-06-01, 06:51)Gracus Wrote: Will probably soon give up trying to make these f****g artworks work...

Not a skin issue but Skin Helper Service.

I will not report it in the SHS thread as the only answer I will probably have will be "works for us, does not come from SHS"
Moanbag is in da place!
(2017-05-31, 12:17)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-05-31, 10:39)donnison Wrote: I'm using Estuary Mod v2 with Kodi 18 for Android, on the 2017 Nvidia Shield. The skin works well on all things except.... When I go to Skin settings, then to 'modify home menu', the new menu appears but the parent menu is visible behind it.

Thanks. It's very strange. It does it on the Customise Home Menu and Customise Power Menu. These are the only two settings in the "Skin" menu that create another menu. Image attached.

https://goo.gl/photos/1i8gwzZesqcazsZi6
(2017-05-28, 20:35)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-05-28, 19:45)Epikur17 Wrote: Hi Guilouz,

have tried a lot of different setups - including your suggested change of:

Try to delete or rename (to keep file) db from Skin Helper Service located here : Kodi\userdata\addon_data\script.module.simplecache​\simplecache.db

It has worked for cdarts. Now I have finished updating the cdarts, I begann to fill up extrafanarts for some less known artists. Kodi shows the pictures in the background if I click to the artist or album but I if I switch to fullscreen-visualization I see just a blue background.

Any idea what I could change - is there something wrong with my Kodi-installation?

Greetings

Once you have copied all your files in artists/albums folder, you need to run 'Refresh (auto lookup)' for Skin Helper find your files.

Hi again,

tried different solutions - updated to newest git - renamed simplecashe - hit refresh auto lookup in artwork options - started several times new and in different ways - still I see the extrafanworks in the background when I see titels in my playlists or albmus - if I switch to fullscreen-visualization there is just a blue blackground. Kodi shows cdart - artist etc. but no extrafanart. Also some cdarts won't change even if paths are correct. Any idea left?

Greetings
(2017-06-01, 14:28)donnison Wrote:
(2017-05-31, 12:17)Guilouz Wrote:

Thanks. It's very strange. It does it on the Customise Home Menu and Customise Power Menu. These are the only two settings in the "Skin" menu that create another menu. Image attached.

https://goo.gl/photos/1i8gwzZesqcazsZi6

See mine :

Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-06-01, 20:17)Epikur17 Wrote:
(2017-05-28, 20:35)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-05-28, 19:45)Epikur17 Wrote: Hi Guilouz,

have tried a lot of different setups - including your suggested change of:

Try to delete or rename (to keep file) db from Skin Helper Service located here : Kodi\userdata\addon_data\script.module.simplecache​\simplecache.db

It has worked for cdarts. Now I have finished updating the cdarts, I begann to fill up extrafanarts for some less known artists. Kodi shows the pictures in the background if I click to the artist or album but I if I switch to fullscreen-visualization I see just a blue background.

Any idea what I could change - is there something wrong with my Kodi-installation?

Greetings

Once you have copied all your files in artists/albums folder, you need to run 'Refresh (auto lookup)' for Skin Helper find your files.

Hi again,

tried different solutions - updated to newest git - renamed simplecashe - hit refresh auto lookup in artwork options - started several times new and in different ways - still I see the extrafanworks in the background when I see titels in my playlists or albmus - if I switch to fullscreen-visualization there is just a blue blackground. Kodi shows cdart - artist etc. but no extrafanart. Also some cdarts won't change even if paths are correct. Any idea left?

Greetings

No idea, it's working for me and no one else came forward for the same problem.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-06-01, 12:54)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-06-01, 09:43)nokaoi Wrote: Image

Poster must be used with item have poster. In your second widget, your items are episode. If you want thumb with banner you must use 'Thumbs with banners' appearence like your first widget or you can also try to use 'Squares' but without banners.

But if you look at the settings, second widget is set to poster, but showing episode thumb.

I want to have episode thumb with banner, but using that setting is showing fanart, not episode thumb OR poster.
New Update 2.5.4 on repository :

• Add posters on 'Fanart' view

• Add new 'Double lists' view for sets

• Fix end time resume flag icon with AM/PM
• Fix visibility for 'Double lists' and 'Triple lists' views
• Minor fixes
 Estuary MOD V2 
  • 64(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)17