• 69(current)
Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
Hi, is there a way to add more viewlist to this addon?
special i am using the latest twitch addon but since this i only can choose 2 differen viewlist Sad
(2017-06-09, 21:37)Guilouz Wrote: 2 : Ratings on dialog info are already there, but some info need to have your personal API key for TMDB.

3. Castings working for me. Try to delete one item from your library and re-scrap it.

Where can I add that API key?

I've tried to delete one of the movies that doesn't show cast, but it doesn't pick it up when rescraping it. Also, I added all my movies only yesterday as I started from a completely fresh install (even deleted userdata) when I moved to Kodi 18. Any ideas what can cause this?
(2017-06-10, 10:14)toeggi Wrote: Where can I add that API key?

Like this:

Moanbag is in da place!
(2017-06-10, 12:19)Gracus Wrote:

Like this:

Merci! So should everyone request personal developer API keys from tmdb now?
(2017-06-10, 10:14)toeggi Wrote:
(2017-06-09, 21:37)Guilouz Wrote: 2 : Ratings on dialog info are already there, but some info need to have your personal API key for TMDB.

3. Castings working for me. Try to delete one item from your library and re-scrap it.

I've tried to delete one of the movies that doesn't show cast, but it doesn't pick it up when rescraping it. Also, I added all my movies only yesterday as I started from a completely fresh install (even deleted userdata) when I moved to Kodi 18. Any ideas what can cause this?

Just add a new movie and I confirm, no casting. TheMovieDatabase addon has been updated few days ago. Since update 3.9.4 and new API changes, actors list with control ID 50 on DialogVideoInfo.xml has no longer working. Not a skin issue.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-06-10, 13:15)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-06-10, 10:14)toeggi Wrote:

Just add a new movie and I confirm, no casting. TheMovieDatabase addon has been updated few days ago. Since update 3.9.4 and new API changes, actors list with control ID 50 on DialogVideoInfo.xml has no longer working. Not a skin issue.

Issue has allready been fixed!

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=316131

You should just have to refresh movie info if the movie has been scraped before the update:

(or maybe you should refresh no matter what)
Moanbag is in da place!
(2017-06-10, 14:15)Gracus Wrote:
(2017-06-10, 13:15)Guilouz Wrote:

Issue has allready been fixed!

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=316131

You should just have to refresh movie info if the movie has been scraped before the update:

(or maybe you should refresh no matter what)

I confirm it's fixed, need to update metadata.common.themoviedb.org to 2.15.0 (just checking update in addons browser).
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-06-09, 18:30)rudrood Wrote:
(2017-06-09, 17:45)RBraverman Wrote: Also is the a way to have the player play, without it going to a full screen image of the artist (fanart?)?

Try disabling the function:
Show music visualisation screen when playing song

In the skin settings.

Not sure if this is what you're looking for.

It starts like this:

Ends Like this:

I'd like it to stay at the first screen.
Any ideas?
Core 2/Duo 3.3g, 8Gb Memory, Win7/x32, Remote Wonder stuffed into a Antec Theatre Case.
SageTV, Kodi.
(2017-06-10, 15:51)RBraverman Wrote:
(2017-06-09, 18:30)rudrood Wrote:
(2017-06-09, 17:45)RBraverman Wrote: Also is the a way to have the player play, without it going to a full screen image of the artist (fanart?)?

Try disabling the function:

In the skin settings.

It starts like this:

Ends Like this:

Any ideas?

You are in wrong thread. Your screenshots are from mod for Kodi 17. Just press "i" button to have this info.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-06-10, 12:55)toeggi Wrote:
(2017-06-10, 12:19)Gracus Wrote:

Like this:

Merci! So should everyone request personal developer API keys from tmdb now?

API key is for developers and you need to have a legitimate business name, address, phone number and description of your application to apply for an API key.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-06-10, 16:54)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-06-10, 15:51)RBraverman Wrote:
(2017-06-09, 18:30)rudrood Wrote: Try disabling the function:

In the skin settings.

It starts like this:

Ends Like this:

Any ideas?

You are in wrong thread. Your screenshots are from mod for Kodi 17. Just press "i" button to have this info.

You could have answered it anyways.
Core 2/Duo 3.3g, 8Gb Memory, Win7/x32, Remote Wonder stuffed into a Antec Theatre Case.
SageTV, Kodi.
(2017-06-10, 18:20)RBraverman Wrote: You could have answered it anyways.

And that's what he did!
Moanbag is in da place!
(2017-06-10, 19:20)Gracus Wrote:

And that's what he did!

Ok, I am aware that I need new glasses, and that I tend to gloss over stuff; but having re-read his answer in both forums, all I see is "tap i for info". The other suggestion that I tried did not work, I believe I noted that, but I might be wrong there.

So what did I miss?
SageTV, Kodi.
(2017-06-10, 20:17)RBraverman Wrote:
(2017-06-10, 19:20)Gracus Wrote:

And that's what he did!

Ok, I am aware that I need new glasses, and that I tend to gloss over stuff; but having re-read his answer in both forums, all I see is "tap i for info". The other suggestion that I tried did not work, I believe I noted that, but I might be wrong there.

So what did I miss?

As far as I can tell both mod works the same: while playing music, using "i" key on your keyboard should make the info you want stay on screen

Once done, the setting should be kept in memory by kodi

On the other side, I can tell that I had issue with this if lyrics are enabled
So, if lyrics are enabled for you then put them off and try the "i" key
If it works, you can put lyrics on again

Or maybe you have change something in kodi's keymap...
Moanbag is in da place!
(2017-06-10, 21:02)Gracus Wrote:
(2017-06-10, 20:17)RBraverman Wrote:
(2017-06-10, 19:20)Gracus Wrote: And that's what he did!

So what did I miss?

As far as I can tell both mod works the same: while playing music, using "i" key on your keyboard should make the info you want stay on screen

Once done, the setting should be kept in memory by kodi

On the other side, I can tell that I had issue with this if lyrics are enabled
So, if lyrics are enabled for you then put them off and try the "i" key
If it works, you can put lyrics on again

Or maybe you have change something in kodi's keymap...

THANK YOU you for elaborating on that.

The way I read it was that tapping 'i' would have told me the version of Kodi and the skin MOD I had.
I did not read it as changing the "face" of the player.

It does as you say, nicely. I don't use lyrics - I like making them up as I go ...........

Is there a way to jump to this view of the player after starting playback?

Again thanks for the clarification.
SageTV, Kodi.
  • 69(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)17