• 81(current)
Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
Any interest in adding a "Ken Burns" effect for backgrounds? I know this is an older feature from '09s-ish but noticed it in a few newer skins and must say it's a slick looking feature. Video of it in action @ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oS_tAEBHw3E

Love the addition of the gradients
(2017-07-11, 02:26)movie78 Wrote:
(2017-07-11, 01:43)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-07-11, 01:09)movie78 Wrote: Great Job!!!!

Are you going to add HDR tag for HDR files?

Kodi is not yet able to detect whether the content is HDR or not but I can add the icon and if the name HDR is present in the file name, Kodi will display it, like 3D, bluray tags.

That would work.

Thanks!

Available on last git Wink
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-07-11, 22:51)elchupete Wrote:
(2017-07-11, 08:00)Jay19802005 Wrote: I enabled gradient colors but still can't get them to show together..TIA

Same issue here.

I activated Gradient unter Skinsettings, manually set color and secondary color, but I do not see gradient at all.

What additional info do you need?

EDIT: After I restarted Kodi, Gradients show up

It's normal, Kodi load texture file at startup, it's needed to restart Kodi with each update.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-07-12, 00:01)s0ulslack Wrote: Any interest in adding a "Ken Burns" effect for backgrounds? I know this is an older feature from '09s-ish but noticed it in a few newer skins and must say it's a slick looking feature. Video of it in action @ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oS_tAEBHw3E

Love the addition of the gradients

This is available only on music visualisation, on all the skin, this would slow down on machines with little power.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-07-12, 00:35)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-07-11, 02:26)movie78 Wrote:
(2017-07-11, 01:43)Guilouz Wrote: Kodi is not yet able to detect whether the content is HDR or not but I can add the icon and if the name HDR is present in the file name, Kodi will display it, like 3D, bluray tags.

That would work.

Thanks!

Sorry!

How do i get the update?

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!BlushBlush
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
(2017-07-12, 01:41)movie78 Wrote:
(2017-07-12, 00:35)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-07-11, 02:26)movie78 Wrote: That would work.

Thanks!

Sorry!

How do i get the update?

On github here : https://github.com/Guilouz/repository.guilouz
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-07-12, 03:38)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-07-12, 01:41)movie78 Wrote:
(2017-07-12, 00:35)Guilouz Wrote: Available on last git Wink

Sorry!

How do i get the update?

On github here : https://github.com/Guilouz/repository.guilouz

Works great..

Thanks!
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
I love the new gradient option, its a huge eye candy, big thanks, the only thing that I noticed is that the gradient color doesn't work for power menu items (Power, settings, Search).
Hi,
thank you for providing this very nice and flexible skin!

My problem:after a Kodi-restart the Category Icon Size (on top of the screen) always goes back to BIG

If seems I am unable to save this setting. Also settings.xml seems not showing any according entry.

I am running the most recent version of the skin, with Kodi 18-nightly on an Ubuntu 16.04 server.

Thanks for your help!
(2017-07-13, 02:29)abescalamis Wrote: I love the new gradient option, its a huge eye candy, big thanks, the only thing that I noticed is that the gradient color doesn't work for power menu items (Power, settings, Search).

Yes it's normal, this items are buttons and it's not possible to use multi texture for buttons/radiobuttons.

EDIT : I have found a workaround, download last git.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-07-13, 08:13)MicTie Wrote: Hi,
thank you for providing this very nice and flexible skin!

My problem:after a Kodi-restart the Category Icon Size (on top of the screen) always goes back to BIG

If seems I am unable to save this setting. Also settings.xml seems not showing any according entry.

I am running the most recent version of the skin, with Kodi 18-nightly on an Ubuntu 16.04 server.

Thanks for your help!

It's a issue with your installation not saving settings in settings file. Try to remove userdata/addon_data/skin.estuary.modv2/settings.xml

Or you can check if this line is present in settings.xml, if not just edit this file, add this line and save file :

Code:
<setting id="UseSmallerCategories" type="bool">true</setting>
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-07-13, 21:29)Guilouz Wrote: It's a issue with your installation not saving settings in settings file. Try to remove userdata/addon_data/skin.estuary.modv2/settings.xml

Or you can check if this line is present in settings.xml, if not just edit this file, add this line and save file :

Code:
<setting id="UseSmallerCategories" type="bool">true</setting>

Thanks!
The entry in my settings.xml was:
<setting id="usesmallercategories" type="bool">false</setting>

Working now!
Hello,
I have an issue with RSS on home screen,
It showing nothing.
I check on setup ,it i activated and i use RSS editor to configure RSS.
(2017-07-14, 10:46)gachetg35 Wrote: Hello,
I have an issue with RSS on home screen,
It showing nothing.
I check on setup ,it i activated and i use RSS editor to configure RSS.

Working fine for me :

Make sure your RSS link you have enter is correct.
 Estuary MOD V2 
please add an option " Don't show Player controls OSD" when the video paused so we can take screen shots, or any option
that let us control the OSD transparency...
and thanks for your elegant work (mod)
  • 81(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)17