• 82(current)
Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
Come on Guilouz! If you are going to pull unique ideas from my skin like gradient colours then at least give me a mention for where you got the feature from. Particularly as my skin is not even released on the official repo yet. I worked hard on coming up with a simple solution to provide selectable gradient colours in Horizon. I'm usually not a stickler for this type of thing, but this was a feature that wasn't in any other skin and as soon as I have a beta release it is popping up in your skin without even a mention of where its from. My skins are free to modify, all I ask is you give credit where credit is due - it's really not that hard to add a "thanks to jurialmunkey". This isn't the first time something like this has been an issue with you...
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
(2017-07-14, 17:15)jurialmunkey Wrote: Come on Guilouz! If you are going to pull unique ideas from my skin like gradient colours then at least give me a mention for where you got the feature from. Particularly as my skin is not even released on the official repo yet. I worked hard on coming up with a simple solution to provide selectable gradient colours in Horizon. I'm usually not a stickler for this type of thing, but this was a feature that wasn't in any other skin and as soon as I have a beta release it is popping up in your skin without even a mention of where its from. My skins are free to modify, all I ask is you give credit where credit is due - it's really not that hard to add a "thanks to jurialmunkey". This isn't the first time something like this has been an issue with you...

Hi jurial,

Yes I have take idea from your skin but code and textures are from me but don't worry I have mentionned you in readme for the idea Wink
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-07-14, 16:46)mi3ns Wrote: please add an option " Don't show Player controls OSD" when the video paused so we can take screen shots, or any option
that let us control the OSD transparency...
and thanks for your elegant work (mod)

Added on last git Wink
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-07-14, 18:01)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-07-14, 16:46)mi3ns Wrote: please add an option " Don't show Player controls OSD" when the video paused so we can take screen shots, or any option

Added on last git Wink

Seems like there is a little issue while playing music if this option is enabled

Option disabled:

Option enabled:

Music was playing and was not even in pause
Moanbag is in da place!
(2017-07-14, 19:24)Gracus Wrote:
(2017-07-14, 18:01)Guilouz Wrote:

Added on last git Wink

Seems like there is a little issue while playing music if this option is enabled

Option disabled:

Option enabled:

Can you try last git.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-07-14, 20:07)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-07-14, 19:24)Gracus Wrote:
(2017-07-14, 18:01)Guilouz Wrote: Added on last git Wink

Option disabled:

Option enabled:

Can you try last git.

Just try with last git:

OSD is back but tell the playback is in pause even if the song was playing

Btw, do not know if it is related, but do you know why the album CDart does not show up anymore even if it is activated in settings?
Moanbag is in da place!
(2017-07-14, 20:48)Gracus Wrote:
(2017-07-14, 20:07)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-07-14, 19:24)Gracus Wrote: Seems like there is a little issue while playing music if this option is enabled

Option disabled:

Option enabled:

Can you try last git.

Just try with last git:

Btw, do not know if it is related, but do you know why the album CDart does not show up anymore even if it is activated in settings?

No issue for me for state label and CDArt working for me :

Image Image

In pause CDArt is not displayed.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-07-14, 20:53)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-07-14, 20:48)Gracus Wrote:
(2017-07-14, 20:07)Guilouz Wrote: Can you try last git.

Just try with last git:

No issue for me for state label and CDArt working for me :

Image Image

In pause CDArt is not displayed.

Just start kodi to try to find where the issue come from... and it was working!

Do not know what was happening before

Sorry for the false report
Moanbag is in da place!
And just restart kodi to confirm: once again no cdart and osd tell "pause" even if the song is playing

Will invetigate a little bit more...
Moanbag is in da place!
So here is the tricky thing:

- if I start Kodi then start music playback -> no CDart and OSD indicate "Pause" even if the song is playing

- if I start kodi, then start a movie playback and after that start a music playback -> CDart is here and OSD indicate "lecture"

Edit:

Just try with a nightly from a few days ago and no issue

Seems like something is broken in kodi 64 bits nightly for windows
Moanbag is in da place!
(2017-07-14, 21:16)Gracus Wrote: So here is the tricky thing:

- if I start Kodi then start music playback -> no CDart and OSD indicate "Pause" even if the song is playing

- if I start kodi, then start a movie playback and after that start a music playback -> CDart is here and OSD indicate "lecture"

Edit:

Just try with a nightly from a few days ago and no issue

Seems like something is broken in kodi 64 bits nightly for windows

Yes same issue on LibreELEC.
 Estuary MOD V2 
New Update 2.6.1 on repository :

• Changes for Kodi 18 to see dependencies of addons
Image Image

• Add possibility to hide OSD when video is paused

• Add shortcut in skin settings to configure personal API key

• Add scrolling text on music visualisation (thanks to jurialmunkey)

Image Image

• Add 4K HDR flag icon (filename must contain 'HDR')
• Improvements
• Minor fixes
 Estuary MOD V2 
Just a warning: today's kodi 64-bits nightly for windows in fully broken

Got error with a lot of addons and make the skin unusable

If you are in this situation, just stay on yesterday's nightly for now
Moanbag is in da place!
Hi. Would it be possible to have scrolling text whilst playing music that gives us artist information directly from Wikipedia? I believe Titan skin does something similar. it's a nice little feature I think
This skin is my favorite. Good job indeed!
I would like to report a glitch in System: right away after opening the System page/form left-clicking with the mouse does not select an item in the Settings group unless I scroll down a little.
  • 82(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)17