• 94(current)
Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
(2017-08-13, 10:40)k-limero Wrote: Hello
How do i get animated posters in widgets and in movie lists? please.

Thank you
And great work, this theme is great !!

Just enable setting in skin setting. This may take some time because Skin Helper Service must download all of them.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-08-13, 11:16)Aaiemron Wrote: In the normal Estuary skin there is an option to choose a skin fanart pack which changes the background for every menu item. Can you please add that option in your skin?

Not possible because with Skin Shortcuts, in skin settings / customize home menu you can change fanart for each item.

If you want fanart from a pack, just recover .jpg from it and assign them for your items.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-08-13, 14:14)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-08-13, 11:16)Aaiemron Wrote: In the normal Estuary skin there is an option to choose a skin fanart pack which changes the background for every menu item. Can you please add that option in your skin?

Not possible because with Skin Shortcuts, in skin settings / customize home menu you can change fanart for each item.

If you want fanart from a pack, just recover .jpg from it and assign them for your items.

Oké, thanks
(2017-08-13, 04:50)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-08-12, 23:46)wallacebw Wrote:
(2017-07-23, 03:26)Guilouz Wrote: I have added, for next update, a setting to disable fanart opacity in fullscreen mode.

Thanks again for adding this feature, i recently added a background pattern and it appears to be on top of the artwork. Is this something that can be adjusted (z-index) to have the pattern behind the artwork?

I know, i'm being picky...

Thanks,

Pattern must be on top of background to be shown otherwise there is no interest. You want disable pattern on music vizualisation ?

Maybe...

Question:

is the background artwork applied to the same 'object' as the solid background color, thus why you can't use z-index? If so, what are your thoughts on something to the following (psudocode) which could be used more broadly than music-vis:

Code:
If (FANART){
    pattern.opacity = 0;
    artwork.display = true
} else{
    pattern.opacity = value from settings;
    artwork.display = false;
}

I know its more complex than that, but i think it demonstrates the concept.

Not a high priority issue, I just noticed it and wanted to pass it along.

Thanks
(2017-08-13, 16:43)wallacebw Wrote:
(2017-08-13, 04:50)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-08-12, 23:46)wallacebw Wrote: Thanks again for adding this feature, i recently added a background pattern and it appears to be on top of the artwork. Is this something that can be adjusted (z-index) to have the pattern behind the artwork?

I know, i'm being picky...

Thanks,

Pattern must be on top of background to be shown otherwise there is no interest. You want disable pattern on music vizualisation ?

Maybe...

Question:

is the background artwork applied to the same 'object' as the solid background color, thus why you can't use z-index? If so, what are your thoughts on something to the following (psudocode) which could be used more broadly than music-vis:

Code:
If (FANART){
    pattern.opacity = 0;
    artwork.display = true
} else{
    pattern.opacity = value from settings;
    artwork.display = false;
}

I know its more complex than that, but i think it demonstrates the concept.

Not a high priority issue, I just noticed it and wanted to pass it along.

Thanks

I have disable pattern on music visualisation on last git.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-08-13, 04:45)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-08-12, 21:22)Aaiemron Wrote:
(2017-08-12, 19:40)Guilouz Wrote: This screen is only available when pressing info button.

It would be really nice if you could make that option; show info when pressing on pause.

Available on last git Wink

Where can I find this option?, I just updated the skin and I don't see it in skin settings.

PS. Great Work Guilloz, thanks you are awesome!
Can I add the same widgets as in the link below to this skin? If yes, how?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_GA_-bYaKE
Nvidia Shield TV 2015, Sony BRAVIA XBR55HX929, Yamaha Aventage RX-A3050, Dolby Atmos/DTS:X (5.1.4) Front Mains: Jamo C109, Surrounds: Jamo C103, FH/RH: Jamo C93, Center: Jamo C10 CEN and Subwoofer: Jamo J112 SUB
@Guilouz

Extended info button from dialogvideo doesent work for me......
From context menu open extended info.

This is fix for that button:
But have one strange situation (Kodi isue)

movie - open movie info
tvshow -open tvshow info
season - open tvshow info
episode - open season info
Smile
DialogVideoInfo.xml
Code:
                    <include content="InfoDialogButton">
                        <param name="id" value="101" />
                        <param name="icon" value="icons/infodialogs/info.png" />
                        <param name="label" value="$LOCALIZE[31034]" />
                        <param name="onclick_1" value="RunScript(script.extendedinfo,info=extendedinfo,name=$INFO[ListItem.Title])" />
                        <param name="visible" value="System.hasAddon(script.extendedinfo) + String.IsEqual(ListItem.DbType,movie)" />
                    </include>
                        <param name="id" value="105" />
                        <param name="onclick_1" value="RunScript(script.extendedinfo,info=extendedtvinfo,name=$INFO[ListItem.Title])" />
                        <param name="visible" value="System.hasAddon(script.extendedinfo) + [String.IsEqual(ListItem.DbType,tvshow) | String.IsEqual(ListItem.DbType,season)]" />
                    </include>
                        <param name="id" value="106" />
                        <param name="onclick_1" value="RunScript(script.extendedinfo,info=seasoninfo,tvshow=$INFO[ListItem.TVShowTitle],season=$INFO[ListItem.Season])" />
                        <param name="visible" value="System.hasAddon(script.extendedinfo) + String.IsEqual(ListItem.DbType,episode)" />
                    </include>
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
(2017-08-13, 23:23)Angelinas Wrote: @Guilouz

Extended info button from dialogvideo doesent work for me......
From context menu open extended info.

This is fix for that button:
But have one strange situation (Kodi isue)

movie - open movie info
tvshow -open tvshow info
episode - open season info
Smile
DialogVideoInfo.xml
Code:
                        <param name="id" value="101" />
                        <param name="onclick_1" value="RunScript(script.extendedinfo,info=extendedinfo,name=$INFO[ListItem.Title])" />
                        <param name="visible" value="System.hasAddon(script.extendedinfo) + String.IsEqual(ListItem.DbType,movie)" />
                    </include>
                        <param name="id" value="105" />
                        <param name="onclick_1" value="RunScript(script.extendedinfo,info=extendedtvinfo,name=$INFO[ListItem.Title])" />
                        <param name="visible" value="System.hasAddon(script.extendedinfo) + [String.IsEqual(ListItem.DbType,tvshow) | String.IsEqual(ListItem.DbType,season)]" />
                    </include>
                        <param name="id" value="106" />
                        <param name="onclick_1" value="RunScript(script.extendedinfo,info=seasoninfo,tvshow=$INFO[ListItem.TVShowTitle],season=$INFO[ListItem.Season])" />
                        <param name="visible" value="System.hasAddon(script.extendedinfo) + String.IsEqual(ListItem.DbType,episode)" />
                    </include>

Just try, for me I have this :

movie - open movie info
tvshow -open tvshow info
episode - open episode info

I use latest Extended Info Script and latest Kodi build.

EDIT : Just see via context menu, on season it open season.

movie - open movie info
tvshow -open tvshow info
season - open season info
episode - open episode info

Your code "RunScript(script.extendedinfo,info=extendedinfo,name=$INFO[ListItem.Title])" is not correct for some movies it returns wrong movie (example for Beauty and the beast 2017, it return same movie but for 2014) because it use only $INFO[ListItem.Title]. Same for episodes.

With RunScript(script.extendedinfo,info=openinfodialog), it retun the good movie because it use DBID.

Impossible to have Season info via Dialog video info, I have try many thing.

For context menu I use :

Code:
if db_type == "movie":
        xbmc.executebuiltin("%sextendedinfo,dbid=%s,id=%s,name=%s)" % (BASE, dbid, remote_id, info.getTitle()))
    elif db_type == "tvshow":
        xbmc.executebuiltin("%sextendedtvinfo,dbid=%s,id=%s)" % (BASE, dbid, remote_id))
    elif db_type == "season":
        xbmc.executebuiltin("%sseasoninfo,tvshow=%s,season=%s)" % (BASE, info.getTVShowTitle(), info.getSeason()))
    elif db_type in ["actor", "director"]:
        xbmc.executebuiltin("%sextendedactorinfo,name=%s)" % (BASE, sys.listitem.getLabel()))

But for season it's not working on dialog video info.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Me too i have this error with extended info :S

Code:
18:30:43.663 T:3384  NOTICE: VideoPlayer: Opening: E:\Movies\The Ten Commandments\The Ten Commandments 1956.mkv
18:30:43.663 T:1796  NOTICE: Creating InputStream
18:30:43.663 T:1796  NOTICE: Creating Demuxer
18:30:43.812 T:1796  NOTICE: Opening stream: 0 source: 256
18:30:43.812 T:1796  NOTICE: Creating video codec with codec id: 174
18:30:43.812 T:1796  NOTICE: CDVDVideoCodecFFmpeg::Open() Using codec: HEVC (High Efficiency Video Coding)
18:30:43.812 T:1796  NOTICE: Creating video thread
18:30:43.812 T:1796  NOTICE: Opening stream: 1 source: 256
18:30:43.812 T:1796  NOTICE: Finding audio codec for: 86018
18:30:43.812 T:5996  NOTICE: running thread: video_thread
18:30:43.813 T:1796  NOTICE: Creating audio thread
18:30:43.813 T:1796  NOTICE: Opening stream: 0 source: 1024
18:30:43.813 T:5516  NOTICE: running thread: CVideoPlayerAudio::Process()
18:30:43.844 T:5516  NOTICE: Creating audio stream (codec id: 86018, channels: 6, sample rate: 48000, no pass-through)
18:30:43.875 T:3384  NOTICE: DXVA::CProcessorHD::InitProcessor: Supported deinterlace methods: Blend:yes, Bob:yes, Adaptive:yes, MoComp:no.
18:30:43.875 T:3384 WARNING: CWinRenderer::UpdateVideoFilter: chosen scaling method 1 is not supported by renderer
18:30:44.240 T:5996  NOTICE: CDVDVideoCodecFFmpeg::CDropControl: calculated diff time: 41727
18:30:44.252 T:2572  NOTICE: Metadata and Artwork module --> Rate limiter active for themoviedb.org - delaying request with 10 seconds - Configure a personal API key in the settings to get rid of this message and the delay.
18:30:47.065 T:3384 WARNING: Trying to add unsupported control type 1
18:30:48.949 T:3384 WARNING: CGUIWindowManager - CGUIWindowManager::HandleAction - ignoring action 107, because topmost modal dialog closing animation is running
18:30:52.739 T:280 WARNING: Previous line repeats 9 times.
18:30:52.739 T:280  NOTICE: script.module.youtube.dl: youtube_dl core version: 2017.07.09
18:30:52.775 T:280   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ImportError'>
                                            Error Contents: No module named PIL.Image
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\Kaiser\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo\default.py", line 63, in <module>
                                                Main()
                                              File "C:\Users\Kaiser\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo\default.py", line 37, in __init__
                                                listitems = process.start_info_actions(info, self.params)
                                              File "C:\Users\Kaiser\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo\resources\lib\process.py", line 341, in start_info_actions
                                                name=params.get("name"))
                                              File "C:\Users\Kaiser\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo\resources\lib\WindowManager.py", line 58, in open_movie_info
                                                from dialogs.DialogMovieInfo import DialogMovieInfo
                                              File "C:\Users\Kaiser\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo\resources\lib\dialogs\DialogMovieInfo.py", line 16, in <module>
                                                from kodi65 import imagetools
                                              File "C:\Users\Kaiser\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.kodi65\lib\kodi65\imagetools.py", line 9, in <module>
                                                import PIL.Image
                                            ImportError: No module named PIL.Image
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
18:30:52.809 T:280 WARNING: CPythonInvoker(31, C:\Users\Kaiser\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo\default.py): the python script "C:\Users\Kaiser\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo\default.py" has left several classes in memory that we couldn't clean up. The classes include: class XBMCAddon::xbmcgui::DialogBusy
18:30:52.952 T:5996 WARNING: CRenderManager::WaitForBuffer - timeout waiting for buffer
(2017-08-14, 01:28)XxKaiserxX Wrote: Me too i have this error with extended info :S

Code:
18:30:43.663 T:3384  NOTICE: VideoPlayer: Opening: E:\Movies\The Ten Commandments\The Ten Commandments 1956.mkv
18:30:43.663 T:1796  NOTICE: Creating InputStream
18:30:43.663 T:1796  NOTICE: Creating Demuxer
18:30:43.812 T:1796  NOTICE: Opening stream: 0 source: 256
18:30:43.812 T:1796  NOTICE: Creating video codec with codec id: 174
18:30:43.812 T:1796  NOTICE: CDVDVideoCodecFFmpeg::Open() Using codec: HEVC (High Efficiency Video Coding)
18:30:43.812 T:1796  NOTICE: Creating video thread
18:30:43.812 T:1796  NOTICE: Opening stream: 1 source: 256
18:30:43.812 T:1796  NOTICE: Finding audio codec for: 86018
18:30:43.812 T:5996  NOTICE: running thread: video_thread
18:30:43.813 T:1796  NOTICE: Creating audio thread
18:30:43.813 T:1796  NOTICE: Opening stream: 0 source: 1024
18:30:43.813 T:5516  NOTICE: running thread: CVideoPlayerAudio::Process()
18:30:43.844 T:5516  NOTICE: Creating audio stream (codec id: 86018, channels: 6, sample rate: 48000, no pass-through)
18:30:43.875 T:3384  NOTICE: DXVA::CProcessorHD::InitProcessor: Supported deinterlace methods: Blend:yes, Bob:yes, Adaptive:yes, MoComp:no.
18:30:43.875 T:3384 WARNING: CWinRenderer::UpdateVideoFilter: chosen scaling method 1 is not supported by renderer
18:30:44.240 T:5996  NOTICE: CDVDVideoCodecFFmpeg::CDropControl: calculated diff time: 41727
18:30:44.252 T:2572  NOTICE: Metadata and Artwork module --> Rate limiter active for themoviedb.org - delaying request with 10 seconds - Configure a personal API key in the settings to get rid of this message and the delay.
18:30:47.065 T:3384 WARNING: Trying to add unsupported control type 1
18:30:48.949 T:3384 WARNING: CGUIWindowManager - CGUIWindowManager::HandleAction - ignoring action 107, because topmost modal dialog closing animation is running
18:30:52.739 T:280 WARNING: Previous line repeats 9 times.
18:30:52.739 T:280  NOTICE: script.module.youtube.dl: youtube_dl core version: 2017.07.09
18:30:52.775 T:280   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ImportError'>
                                            Error Contents: No module named PIL.Image
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\Kaiser\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo\default.py", line 63, in <module>
                                                Main()
                                              File "C:\Users\Kaiser\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo\default.py", line 37, in __init__
                                                listitems = process.start_info_actions(info, self.params)
                                              File "C:\Users\Kaiser\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo\resources\lib\process.py", line 341, in start_info_actions
                                                name=params.get("name"))
                                              File "C:\Users\Kaiser\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo\resources\lib\WindowManager.py", line 58, in open_movie_info
                                                from dialogs.DialogMovieInfo import DialogMovieInfo
                                              File "C:\Users\Kaiser\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo\resources\lib\dialogs\DialogMovieInfo.py", line 16, in <module>
                                                from kodi65 import imagetools
                                              File "C:\Users\Kaiser\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.kodi65\lib\kodi65\imagetools.py", line 9, in <module>
                                                import PIL.Image
                                            ImportError: No module named PIL.Image
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
18:30:52.809 T:280 WARNING: CPythonInvoker(31, C:\Users\Kaiser\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo\default.py): the python script "C:\Users\Kaiser\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo\default.py" has left several classes in memory that we couldn't clean up. The classes include: class XBMCAddon::xbmcgui::DialogBusy
18:30:52.952 T:5996 WARNING: CRenderManager::WaitForBuffer - timeout waiting for buffer

Do you use Kodi for Windows 64 bit ?
 Estuary MOD V2 
Yep Windows 10 X64 build 1607 and android tv box KM8 Pro Big Grin
@Guiloz this is what I see on info..https://ibb.co/hc5xHF
https://ibb.co/hc5xHF
(2017-08-14, 02:39)XxKaiserxX Wrote: Yep Windows 10 X64 build 1607 and android tv box KM8 Pro Big Grin

ExtendedInfo doesn't work on Windows 64 bit because script.module.pil is needed and it doesn't exist for 64 bit version, see : https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=315839
 Estuary MOD V2 
  • 94(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)17