• 99(current)
Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
Yes, please, with choose to activate cd art and activate clearart like in mod v1.
HTPC: Windows 10 Pro 22H2, Zalman HD135, Intel i3-7100, GTX 1070, UHD ASUS BW-16D1HT
NAS: Xpenology 7.2 Update 1, Intel i5-6600
No idea what that helper script is but looks like it would fix my issue.
Just done a clean install of everything today and followed your instruction on page 1 for api keys.

As far as I'm aware I've installed and setup everything correctly yet I still get whats in the tip picture above..just the poster in view.

But...ive just installed Titan skin for kodi 18 and just testing it out. Low and behold I get artwork showing perfectly on osd. Just how I want!

I will try and up load my debug report for you to take alook in case that aid something messing it up at my end.
(2017-08-16, 21:17)tehax Wrote: Yes, please, with choose to activate cd art and activate clearart like in mod v1.

Done on last git Wink
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-08-16, 22:46)mattyspurs76 Wrote: No idea what that helper script is but looks like it would fix my issue.
Just done a clean install of everything today and followed your instruction on page 1 for api keys.

As far as I'm aware I've installed and setup everything correctly yet I still get whats in the tip picture above..just the poster in view.

But...ive just installed Titan skin for kodi 18 and just testing it out. Low and behold I get artwork showing perfectly on osd. Just how I want!

I will try and up load my debug report for you to take alook in case that aid something messing it up at my end.

Because I think you use streaming addons for your movies. Try last git, I have added support for that.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Video 
Guilouz, outstanding work on MOD V2. After years of using streaming devices and only halfheartedly playing with Kodi, I finally took the plunge using your skin to start to ditch the outdated boxes. Have a while to go to rework my library (very particular about posters, aspect ratios, etc.) but looking forward to it.

I've replaced your media flags with ones I prefer a bit more (modified Textures via Kodi.Texture tool), but can't get them to size correctly.

Followed your brief instructions from a very early post (https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2536591) but finding line 451 in Includes.xml doesn't seem right.

I'm not highly versed in XML but can generally plow my way through a problem. I'm stumped now so any detailed assistance would be very much appreciated.

Thanks, Y
Hi @all,

i have palyed a little bit with the layout for the widgets and tuned a little bit for better fitting on screen.
Favourites have now same layout as rest in widgets. Weather has now a full visible 7-day forecast if using small main menu.
Hopy you like it - if interested needed commits are available on my git for easy merge.

https://github.com/hawkeyexp/repository.guilouz

watch gallery
Guilouz any chance section on manga in your build?
(2017-08-18, 04:42)Yorgos Wrote: Guilouz, outstanding work on MOD V2. After years of using streaming devices and only halfheartedly playing with Kodi, I finally took the plunge using your skin to start to ditch the outdated boxes. Have a while to go to rework my library (very particular about posters, aspect ratios, etc.) but looking forward to it.

I've replaced your media flags with ones I prefer a bit more (modified Textures via Kodi.Texture tool), but can't get them to size correctly.

Followed your brief instructions from a very early post (https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2536591) but finding line 451 in Includes.xml doesn't seem right.

I'm not highly versed in XML but can generally plow my way through a problem. I'm stumped now so any detailed assistance would be very much appreciated.

Thanks, Y

Mediaflags start to line 704 to 1104. in Includes.xml. Your png files must have 50px for height to keep aspect ratio.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-08-18, 07:33)XxKaiserxX Wrote: Guilouz any chance section on manga in your build?

Nope, because for mangas, kodi use TV Shows section. If you want to isolate mangas, you must use smart playlists like that :

For TV Shows : TV Shows.xsp

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>
<smartplaylist type="tvshows">
    <name>TV Shows</name>
    <match>one</match>
    <rule field="path" operator="startswith">
        <value>smb://NAS/video/TV Shows/</value>
    </rule>
</smartplaylist>

For Mangas : Mangas.xsp

Code:
    <name>Mangas</name>
    <match>one</match>
        <value>smb://NAS/video/Mangas/</value>
    </rule>
</smartplaylist>

Put this two files in userdata / playlists / video and you can choose them in personalize home menu.

You can also do the same for widgets.

Exemple for recently added :

For TV Shows : Recent TV Shows.xsp

Code:
    <name>Recently added TV Shows episodes</name>
    <match>all</match>
        <value>smb://NAS/video/TV Shows/</value>
    </rule>
        <rule field="dateadded" operator="after">
                <value>1900-01-01</value>
        </rule>
        <order direction="descending">dateadded</order>
</smartplaylist>

For Mangas : Recent Mangas.xsp

Code:
    <name>Recently added Mangas episodes</name>
    <match>all</match>
        <value>smb://NAS/video/Mangas/</value>
    </rule>
        <rule field="dateadded" operator="after">
                <value>1900-01-01</value>
        </rule>
        <order direction="descending">dateadded</order>
</smartplaylist>
 Estuary MOD V2 
I do not why but in series and movies view "shift" i get no clearlogo only text. In other windows like home menu i get them. Any idea?
Log: https://pastebin.com/R0JAejTf
picture: https://1drv.ms/i/s!AnMOu_3VsLX4rAoyJbHGgfQgFsV5
HTPC: Windows 10 Pro 22H2, Zalman HD135, Intel i3-7100, GTX 1070, UHD ASUS BW-16D1HT
(2017-08-18, 18:51)tehax Wrote: I do not why but in series and movies view "shift" i get no clearlogo only text. In other windows like home menu i get them. Any idea?
Log: https://pastebin.com/R0JAejTf
picture: https://1drv.ms/i/s!AnMOu_3VsLX4rAoyJbHGgfQgFsV5

In Shift view, it's clearart on top and clearlogo on list :

Image Image

If you use streaming addons, it's normal, property of Skin Helper Service not working in container. You must have stored files with database to have them.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Switching PVR channels with latest version from GIT.

watch gallery
(2017-08-18, 21:09)rudrood Wrote: Switching PVR channels with latest version from GIT.

watch gallery

Fixed on last git. Thanks.
 Estuary MOD V2 
The movies and series are in my kodi database and stored on my home server. Yes, i have amazon VOD addon but this can not be the issue. Strange is that it also not work in mod v1 with 17.3 with clean install. I know that it works in the past.
Is there a way to change the background to fully transparant for the fanart in info mode?
Like the option: hide fanart opacity in fullscreen mode.

The color options:
Background color: none
Background patern: none
Opacity for fanart as background: 100%
Opacity for top and bottom bars: 100%

result in the next screenshot with still some tint on fanart. Compare the background with the artist banner.

watch gallery

Thanks!
  • 99(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)17