• 106(current)
Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
(2017-08-30, 12:21)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-08-30, 09:53)hawkeyexp Wrote:
(2017-08-27, 06:00)hawkeyexp Wrote: Great ! looks really good :-)

Seems to cause duplicated item text in other addons than netflix :-(

watch gallery

Can you try last git ? I have fixed it.

Tested and duplicated text is gone - thx!

PS: I noticed selected view is not stored permanently - but this is kodi behaviour or is it possible to release ?
Just switched over from V1 to V2. Awesome skin, fully customisable, just what I need. Great job from you. A couple of questions for a start :

1) the displayed ratings are from TMDB. I prefer that the displayed ratings would come from IMDB (to my opinion more relevant). Is there a way to change this, so that the displayed ratings are those from IMDB ? If yes, how should I do that ?

2) In V1 (Kodi 17), my added music source worked fine. When I now add the same source in V2 (Kodi 18), it doesn't work. Each time when I play a song, Kodi crashes. I'm running Wn10 with latest nightly (32 bit). Any advice ?
(2017-08-29, 23:03)Angelinas Wrote:
(2017-08-29, 21:32)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-08-29, 21:19)tehax Wrote: I know but it not work with multi genre like "Nachrichten / Tagesgeschehen". Due to the special sign / i can not rename to the genre! Only "Nachrichten" don't work. That is the issue i think why i get no colours.

I can't do nothing for that. In you case you must use classic genres colors.
You can't doo for all language but user can doo for they language...
find in variable.xml
Code:
    <variable name="PVRGenresVar">
just under this code add rows as condition
Code:
        <value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.Genre,Nachrichten)">special://skin/extras/epg-genres/Nachrichten.png</value>
add new png in skin/extras/epg-genres/ with name "Nachrichten"....
same doo for all other missing genres with special caracter....
Tragikomödie
Code:
        <value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.Genre,Trag)">special://skin/extras/epg-genres/Drama.png</value>
Sorry I am not good with german...mine Epg have only few color Smile

@Guilouz update repo version
<addon id="skin.estuary.modv2" version="2.7.5" name="Estuary MOD V2 (KODI 18)" provider-name="Guilouz">
Yes, thats it. Now i am be able to create my custom genre.
@Guilouz
can i backup this file and overwrite this after coming version updates?
HTPC: Windows 10 Pro 22H2, Zalman HD135, Intel i3-7100, GTX 1070, UHD ASUS BW-16D1HT
NAS: Xpenology 7.2 Update 1, Intel i5-6600
(2017-08-30, 15:00)hawkeyexp Wrote:
(2017-08-30, 12:21)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-08-30, 09:53)hawkeyexp Wrote: Seems to cause duplicated item text in other addons than netflix :-(

watch gallery

Can you try last git ? I have fixed it.

Tested and duplicated text is gone - thx!

PS: I noticed selected view is not stored permanently - but this is kodi behaviour or is it possible to release ?

Yes, I have noticed that too but I think Kodi doesn't save view for addons. I have already seen in some addons a settings to force view which might explain this.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-08-30, 15:30)SirRickie Wrote: Just switched over from V1 to V2. Awesome skin, fully customisable, just what I need. Great job from you. A couple of questions for a start :

1) the displayed ratings are from TMDB. I prefer that the displayed ratings would come from IMDB (to my opinion more relevant). Is there a way to change this, so that the displayed ratings are those from IMDB ? If yes, how should I do that ?

2) In V1 (Kodi 17), my added music source worked fine. When I now add the same source in V2 (Kodi 18), it doesn't work. Each time when I play a song, Kodi crashes. I'm running Wn10 with latest nightly (32 bit). Any advice ?

1) Ratings is from scraper you use, if you use TMDB, you have rating from his. But in video info dialog there is ratings for TMBD and iMDB.

2) Maybe an issue with Windows build, I can't help you, I use Kodi on OSX and LibreELEC and music visualisation is working fine.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-08-30, 17:22)tehax Wrote:
(2017-08-29, 23:03)Angelinas Wrote:
(2017-08-29, 21:32)Guilouz Wrote: I can't do nothing for that. In you case you must use classic genres colors.
You can't doo for all language but user can doo for they language...
find in variable.xml
Code:
    <variable name="PVRGenresVar">
just under this code add rows as condition
Code:
        <value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.Genre,Nachrichten)">special://skin/extras/epg-genres/Nachrichten.png</value>
add new png in skin/extras/epg-genres/ with name "Nachrichten"....
same doo for all other missing genres with special caracter....
Tragikomödie
Code:
        <value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.Genre,Trag)">special://skin/extras/epg-genres/Drama.png</value>
Sorry I am not good with german...mine Epg have only few color Smile

@Guilouz update repo version
<addon id="skin.estuary.modv2" version="2.7.5" name="Estuary MOD V2 (KODI 18)" provider-name="Guilouz">
Yes, thats it. Now i am be able to create my custom genre.
@Guilouz
can i backup this file and overwrite this after coming version updates?

For 'epg-genres' folder, yes no problem, but for Variables.xml, just check if I have not made any changes in this file before overwriting it.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Hi Guilouz,

can you add a default background option which is shown everywhere when no fanart or main menu background is shown ?
Also i noticed the main menu backgrounds would not be shown when fanart in background is disabled.
(2017-08-31, 12:34)hawkeyexp Wrote: Hi Guilouz,

can you add a default background option which is shown everywhere when no fanart or main menu background is shown ?
Also i noticed the main menu backgrounds would not be shown when fanart in background is disabled.

Done on last git Wink
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-08-31, 22:58)Guilouz Wrote: Done on last git Wink

Wow you are fast - thx!. But you should think about the logic to display backgrounds. My suggestion:

Fanart in background disabled:
Background of main menu entries should be shown if set - if not set show default

Fanart in background enabled (additional):
Default background should be shown if no fanart is available and no main menu entry background set.
I wanted to ask if is possible to make the Gray out for watched movies a little more transparent, I think it is a bit too dark.
(2017-09-01, 08:23)hawkeyexp Wrote:
(2017-08-31, 22:58)Guilouz Wrote: Done on last git Wink

Wow you are fast - thx!. But you should think about the logic to display backgrounds. My suggestion:

Fanart in background disabled:
Background of main menu entries should be shown if set - if not set show default

Fanart in background enabled (additional):
Default background should be shown if no fanart is available and no main menu entry background set.

Fixed on last git.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-09-01, 18:02)abescalamis Wrote: I wanted to ask if is possible to make the Gray out for watched movies a little more transparent, I think it is a bit too dark.

it is the goal that they are dark, so that it is easier to distinguish watched from unwatched
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-09-01, 20:48)Guilouz Wrote: Fixed on last git.

Thx - works perfect.
On the forum, I often see "try the latest git". I also would like to do this, but I don't know how to download and install the latest git. Can someone give me the right instructions please.
New Update 2.7.5 on repository :

• KODI 18 : Add support for epg tag playback
Image Image

• KODI 18 : New OSD dialog for video games settings

Image Image

• Add possibility to automatically show music video info at beginning and end of playing (Thanks to jurialmunkey)
Image Image

• Add possibility to replace background when fanarts are disabled

• Improve PVR OSD info
• Improve video OSD info

• Improve 'TV Show - Next Aired' addon
Image Image

• Enable more views for video addons
• Improvements
• Minor fixes
 Estuary MOD V2 
  • 106(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help