• 118(current)
Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
(2017-09-19, 19:18)Gracus Wrote: Best chance is to try to have stock Estuary being fixed then EstuaryMOD will have the fix integrated (but do not have too much hope as this issue has already been reported many times without fix as mouse usage is not a priority)

I was completely unaware of that until you and Guilouz said. I only read the starting post of this thread to see the limitations and features. I'll make sure to do a thread search in the future.

(2017-09-19, 20:22)Guilouz Wrote: 'Jump to letter' functionality added to context menu in next release.

Many thanks for this.
(2017-09-19, 21:25)iMak Wrote: Guilouz

A small request, can we have a category for movies that are in Dolby Atmos and DTS:X on the top row? I really like a quick filter to show movies with the specific audio codec.

Just create a smartplaylist (http://kodi.wiki/view/smart_playlists) that return movies with Dolby Atmos and DTS:X and add it in categories shortcuts.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-09-19, 21:31)dscraw4d Wrote: I am enjoying this mod greatly... awesome stuff! but ran into a bit of a bug, I use IARL and when i put IARL as widgets on the main menu and run them off the main screen as a widget the it runs multiple times like i selected it like 5 times.
is there a easy way to fix this?

IARL is the intenet archive rom launcher.. a great program btw

No idea, I don't use this kind of addons. All I know is Kodi 18 natively integrates emulators and roms support (not finished yet).
 Estuary MOD V2 
I did a search and no one suggested this.

Would it be possible to show favourites (like watched with the tick) only with a star, like attached for widget view and main media view?
It would be very discreet.

(2017-09-19, 23:16)stephen147 Wrote: I did a search and no one suggested this.

Would it be possible to show favourites (like watched with the tick) only with a star, like attached for widget view and main media view?
It would be very discreet.

Good idea but I have not find condition in Kodi that determines whether the item is in favorites.
 Estuary MOD V2 
New Update 2.7.7 on repository :

Standardization of all OSDs. Extra windows like casting list, chapters list etc can be close with top buttons or by pressing 'Down' button.

• Video OSD improvements
Image With DVD

Image New Video OSD with more controls

Image Button to show plot

Image Plot can be enlarged

Image Integrated casting list

Image Integrated chapters list

Image Integrated player process info

• Music OSD improvements
Image New music OSD

Image With Video Lyrics enabled

Image With Video Lyrics disabled

• PVR OSD improvements
Image New PVR OSD

Image Integrated PVR info

• Add 'Jump to letter' functionality to context menu
• Fix for PVR info
• Minor fixes
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-09-19, 23:49)Guilouz Wrote: Good idea but I have not find condition in Kodi that determines whether the item is in favorites.

I was on the search for a way to create a smart playlist for non favourites, but there's isin't any way to do that.

Thought this also might be a good addition to the skin.
(2017-09-20, 00:12)Guilouz Wrote: New Update 2.7.7 on repository :

This one does not seem to work properly

Plot open and then immediatly close itself
Moanbag is in da place!
And before someone else talk about it : new music OSD is not really friendly with Shadertoy visualisation

Moanbag is in da place!
(2017-09-20, 00:41)Gracus Wrote:

All was tested before pushed on repo. It's working fine for me. Have you reboot after install new version ?

(2017-09-20, 00:46)Gracus Wrote: And before someone else talk about it : new music OSD is not really friendly with Shadertoy visualisation

It's an OSD, It's not supposed to remain on the screen.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-09-20, 00:54)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-09-20, 00:41)Gracus Wrote:

All was tested before pushed on repo. It's working fine for me. Have you reboot after install new version ?

(2017-09-20, 00:46)Gracus Wrote: And before someone else talk about it : new music OSD is not really friendly with Shadertoy visualisation

Yes, kodi was restarted
No matter if movie is playing or is paused: if I use the "plot" button by hitting ENTER, I see it try to appear (OSD background goes up, clearart/poster/disc go up) and immediatly disappear

For music OSD, it probably come from me using "i" on my keyboard to keep info on screen
I just disable visualisation so no issue anymore

Also just see an issue with animated lyrics (I put them on when I disable visualisation)

Sometimes lyrics are a little bit cut:

Moanbag is in da place!
(2017-09-20, 01:21)Gracus Wrote:
(2017-09-20, 00:54)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-09-20, 00:41)Gracus Wrote: This one does not seem to work properly

Yes, kodi was restarted
No matter if movie is playing or is paused: if I use the "plot" button by hitting ENTER, I see it try to appear (OSD background goes up, clearart/poster/disc go up) and immediatly disappear

For music OSD, it probably come from me using "i" on my keyboard to keep info on screen

Also just see an issue with animated lyrics (I put them on when I disable visualisation)

Just try on OSX and LibreELEC, no issue with plot on OSD for me.

EDIT : Just see a mistake on repo. Please re-download last version.

For Video Lyrics, it's not by me and it's complicated because there is many code for that. All code is in 'script-cu-lrclyrics-main.xml' and 'Includes_VideoLyrics.xml'.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-09-20, 01:36)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-09-20, 01:21)Gracus Wrote:
(2017-09-20, 00:54)Guilouz Wrote: All was tested before pushed on repo. It's working fine for me. Have you reboot after install new version ?

Yes, kodi was restarted

For Video Lyrics, it's not by me and it's complicated because there is many code for that. All code is in 'script-cu-lrclyrics-main.xml' and 'Includes_VideoLyrics.xml'.

Will try the new one from repo
Report back as soon as possible

For video lyrics, I will try to search if I find something

Thanks for your time
Moanbag is in da place!
Plot confirmed working with modifications from last git

Thanks
Moanbag is in da place!
(2017-09-20, 02:09)Gracus Wrote:
(2017-09-20, 01:36)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-09-20, 01:21)Gracus Wrote: Yes, kodi was restarted

Will try the new one from repo
Report back as soon as possible

For video lyrics, I will try to search if I find something

Thanks for your time

Video Lyrics fixed on last git Wink
 Estuary MOD V2 
  • 118(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)17