• 125(current)
Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
watch gallery

So it looks like when playing from Spotify
watch gallery
HTPC: Windows 10 Pro 22H2, Zalman HD135, Intel i3-7100, GTX 1070, UHD ASUS BW-16D1HT
NAS: Xpenology 7.2 Update 1, Intel i5-6600
(2017-09-23, 20:15)tehax Wrote:
watch gallery

So it looks like when playing from Spotify
watch gallery

Spotify addon use Spotify API to have info like for music in library. With PVR radio, there is only info from radio.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Yes, but with info from artist and the playing song!
HTPC: Windows 10 Pro 22H2, Zalman HD135, Intel i3-7100, GTX 1070, UHD ASUS BW-16D1HT
(2017-09-23, 20:39)tehax Wrote: Yes, but with info from artist and the playing song!

Yes, from Spotify API. It's not possible to do the same with PVR Radio.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Just saw a cosmetic issue with the new OSD

When opening OSD while playing music, the lyric source indication (bottom right) is overlaped by the menu button description

Moanbag is in da place!
(2017-09-23, 22:24)Gracus Wrote: Just saw a cosmetic issue with the new OSD

When opening OSD while playing music, the lyric source indication (bottom right) is overlaped by the menu button description

Because you used mouse to display controls when lyrics are enabled.

Normally when lyrics are enable, there is no control available but I will fix this.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-09-23, 22:35)Guilouz Wrote:

Normally when lyrics are enable, there is no control available but I will fix this.

I do not use mouse anymore since a few month (mouse support disabled in kodi settings)

I just open OSD menu by using "m" key on my keyboard and it lead to what you can see on the screenshot
Moanbag is in da place!
(2017-09-23, 23:02)Gracus Wrote:
(2017-09-23, 22:35)Guilouz Wrote:

I do not use mouse anymore since a few month (mouse support disabled in kodi settings)

I just open OSD menu by using "m" key on my keyboard and it lead to what you can see on the screenshot

It's fixed on last git.
 Estuary MOD V2 
@Guilouz

How do you think about making it possible to optional show genre widgets in first row not after new, started etc ?

Gesendet von meinem Xperia Z3 mit Tapatalk
(2017-09-24, 01:50)hawkeyexp Wrote: @Guilouz

How do you think about making it possible to optional show genre widgets in first row not after new, started etc ?

Gesendet von meinem Xperia Z3 mit Tapatalk

Just use Personal widgets, you can organize them like you want.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-09-23, 21:24)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-09-23, 20:39)tehax Wrote: Yes, but with info from artist and the playing song!

Yes, from Spotify API. It's not possible to do the same with PVR Radio.
Just finished PR for Marcel SHS...If he include this, Guilouz need to change skin code and set same code for PVR.Radio as Music addon .
https://github.com/marcelveldt/script.sk...e/pull/105
All art and info will work Smile

XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
I notice some things but i don' t know if it a skin or kodi related issue.
In Series tab are listed the row "last added episodes" and the row "started episodes". I have to say that all episodes are also and already in my series library. Cearlogo, fanart will be shown.
Now when i play one of last added or started episodes i get no osd media infos ("i" button).
But when i go to "started series" or go to series library and play an episode then i get all infos.
Here the info played from row "last added episodes":
watch gallery

Here the info played from series library:
watch gallery
(2017-09-24, 19:19)tehax Wrote: I notice some things but i don' t know if it a skin or kodi related issue.
In Series tab are listed the row "last added episodes" and the row "started episodes". I have to say that all episodes are also and already in my series library. Cearlogo, fanart will be shown.
Now when i play one of last added or started episodes i get no osd media infos ("i" button).
But when i go to "started series" or go to series library and play an episode then i get all infos.
Here the info played from row "last added episodes":
watch gallery

Here the info played from series library:
watch gallery

You mean when you play an episode from widgets ?

Just try, I have info and arts.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Bonjour Guilouz,

Bravo pour ton thème ! Comment gères-tu les sagas sur ton thème ? Utilises-tu un programme adéquate ? As-tu un dossier pour les logos, fanarts... où tu les places dans le dossier de la saga ?

Désolé, je suis un néophyte...

Merci pour tes réponses.

-------------

Hello Guilouz,

Congratulations on your theme! How do you manage the sagas on your theme? Are you using an adequate program? Do you have a folder for logos, fanarts ... where do you put them in the saga folder?

Sorry, I'm a neophyte ...

Thank you for your answers.
(2017-09-24, 20:45)MrSeb Wrote: Bonjour Guilouz,

Bravo pour ton thème ! Comment gères-tu les sagas sur ton thème ? Utilises-tu un programme adéquate ? As-tu un dossier pour les logos, fanarts... où tu les places dans le dossier de la saga ?

Désolé, je suis un néophyte...

Merci pour tes réponses.

-------------

Hello Guilouz,

Congratulations on your theme! How do you manage the sagas on your theme? Are you using an adequate program? Do you have a folder for logos, fanarts ... where do you put them in the saga folder?

Sorry, I'm a neophyte ...

Thank you for your answers.

By default, the skin will grab saga clearlogo from the internet and use poster and fanart from one of the movie of the saga (generaly the first one)
Then you can change them to the ones you prefer manually

I personnaly have a "saga artworks" folder and inside it I have one folder per saga with all the needed artworks for this saga in it
I manually select from this folder when needed

For movies artworks, put them (with the right name and the right folder structure) in the same folder than the movie
Moanbag is in da place!
  • 125(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)17