• 130(current)
Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
Thank you for your quick answer but i meant during playback in OSD can we have a shortcut with just 2 choices TOP ou BOTTOM for a quick change ?
(2017-10-16, 21:13)levil1 Wrote: Thank you for your quick answer but i meant during playback in OSD can we have a shortcut with just 2 choices TOP ou BOTTOM for a quick change ?

I can do nothing for that, subtitles are managed by Kodi core not by skin.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Thumbs Up 
(2017-10-16, 20:37)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-10-16, 14:02)levil1 Wrote: Hi Guilouz !

Can we have the choice of moving subtitles (top or bottom) during playback ?
In fact it happens that there are subtitles incrust + predefined subtitles langage in same place  Confused
I do not know if it is possible to add this function , it's just an idea Big Grin
I know that the function subtitles top or bottom exists in the parameters but not during during playback 
Is it a function that can be added within your skin or is it a function that must be added in a build of kodi ?

Thanks again for all your works.

You can already do this in Kodi settings in Settings / System / Video calibration...

(2017-10-16, 21:17)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-10-16, 21:13)levil1 Wrote: Thank you for your quick answer but i meant during playback in OSD can we have a shortcut with just 2 choices TOP ou BOTTOM for a quick change ?

I can do nothing for that, subtitles are managed by Kodi core not by skin.

Ok so bad I will continue with the classic method but there is a simpler way than "Settings / System / Video calibration "
Go to "Setting / Player / language / subtitle position on screen / (Fixed / Bottom of video / Below video / Top video / Above Video )
I thought we could make a shortcut on the OSD of this way 

Thank you for trying , hope that kodi will make a osd shortcut in the futur !
Hi Guilouz
               been using your theme for a long time and love it im on kodi 18 leia and just checked my logs and was wondering why i have an error:newaddon unknown videoinfo key"progress"
and warning:invalid media type "genre" seems to none stop repeat
thanks
(2017-10-17, 09:59)reapers123 Wrote: Hi Guilouz
               been using your theme for a long time and love it im on kodi 18 leia and just checked my logs and was wondering why i have an error:newaddon unknown videoinfo key"progress"
and warning:invalid media type "genre" seems to none stop repeat
thanks

Do not worry, this error is reported when an item has no progress, nothing serious.
 Estuary MOD V2 
New Update 2.8.2 on repository :

• Add games addons widget to games tab

• Add Genres on list and wide list views
Image Image

• New Favourites window

• Fix Favourites widget
• Improvements
• Minor fixes
 Estuary MOD V2 
Updating to 2.8.2 wiped all my custom menus, I thought luckily I'd just setup the automated skin backups! Restore from backup but have no skin shortcuts, just the stock stuff
(2017-10-18, 08:38)s0ulslack Wrote: Updating to 2.8.2 wiped all my custom menus, I thought luckily I'd just setup the automated skin backups! Restore from backup but have no skin shortcuts, just the stock stuff

Me too. After update, lost all my custom menus. Not backed up, have to start all over again.
(2017-10-18, 08:38)s0ulslack Wrote: Updating to 2.8.2 wiped all my custom menus, I thought luckily I'd just setup the automated skin backups! Restore from backup but have no skin shortcuts, just the stock stuff

(2017-10-18, 12:02)SirRickie Wrote:

Me too. After update, lost all my custom menus. Not backed up, have to start all over again.

I have change nothing except just added an option to do not share shortcuts with another skin to avoid conflicts.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-10-18, 12:57)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-10-18, 12:02)SirRickie Wrote:

I have change nothing except just added an option to do not share shortcuts with another skin to avoid conflicts.

Same here. The main menu was completely reset after updating.
(2017-10-18, 16:26)toeggi Wrote:
(2017-10-18, 12:57)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-10-18, 12:02)SirRickie Wrote: Me too. After update, lost all my custom menus. Not backed up, have to start all over again.

Same here. The main menu was completely reset after updating.

Yeps same here... All custom menues gone now. Sad

Skin helper backup is completely useless. In no skin what i used it restored the skin for 100%.
HTPC: Windows 10 Pro 22H2, Zalman HD135, Intel i3-7100, GTX 1070, UHD ASUS BW-16D1HT
NAS: Xpenology 7.2 Update 1, Intel i5-6600
Same here! i also lost everything custom menues
count me in. all settings lost

Edit:
I edited shortcuts/overrides.xml and removed the added line 4 (<doNotShareMenu />) and guess what...

My menues have magically been restored

@Guilouz: Please check
(2017-10-18, 21:05)elchupete Wrote: count me in. all settings lost

Edit:
I edited shortcuts/overrides.xml and removed the added line 4 (<doNotShareMenu />) and guess what...

My menues have magically been restored

@Guilouz: Please check

Nice one elchupete, i did the same as you above and all is back to normal.

path is
Storage > Kodi > addons > skin.estuary.mod v2 > shortcuts > overrides.xml

and edit as stated above and all should be back as before, thanks to elchupete for sorting this temp issue out.
  • 130(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)17