• 145(current)
Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
New Update 2.8.7 on repository :

• Remove protection against banned addons aka Caretaker
• Replace 'Artwork Downloader' support by 'Artwork Beef' (several advantages). See first page for download links.
- No need to have personal API keys
- extrafanarts folder is no longer needed for movies / tvshows. URL of artworks are automatically registered in database and pictures are cached in Kodi.
- Possibility to manage artworks for saga and music videos
- If Extrafanarts are disable you can configure a different fanart for each season/episode.
- Shortcuts are also available in 'Manage...' from context menu
Image Image

Image Image

• Enable 'Fanart' view for music videos

• Fix PVR Group Manager channellist scrollbar position
• Fix video in background when opacity is set to 100%
• Minor fixes
 Estuary MOD V2 
Big Grin 
(2017-11-04, 17:40)Guilouz Wrote: New Update 2.8.7 on repository :

• Replace 'Artwork Downloader' support by 'Artwork Beef' (several advantages). See first page for download links.

Yaaaay! Thank you, Guilouz!
Again great work. One question, why it is not neccesary to edit other api keys in beef lib folder only fanart api in beef app? For artworkdowloader i had to edit in the lib folder different py files.
HTPC: Windows 10 Pro 22H2, Zalman HD135, Intel i3-7100, GTX 1070, UHD ASUS BW-16D1HT
NAS: Xpenology 7.2 Update 1, Intel i5-6600
(2017-11-04, 18:24)tehax Wrote: Again great work. One question, why it is not neccesary to edit other api keys in beef lib folder only fanart api in beef app? For artworkdowloader i had to edit in the lib folder different py files.

Because API keys in Artwork Beef are functional. In Artwork Downloader they are revoked.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Since updating to ver 2.8.7 extrafanart for movies or tv shows do not show, only fanart does !!!
Music does show extrafanart.
Thank you
If this has to do with artwork beef, we should have the option to keep our existing extrafanarts or not.
(2017-11-05, 01:28)benrita Wrote: Since updating to ver 2.8.7 extrafanart for movies or tv shows do not show, only fanart does !!!
Thank you
If this has to do with artwork beef, we should have the option to keep our existing extrafanarts or not.

You must scan your library with Artwork Beef now to have multifanarts.
extrafanarts folders are no longer used now.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-11-05, 02:29)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-11-05, 01:28)benrita Wrote: Since updating to ver 2.8.7 extrafanart for movies or tv shows do not show, only fanart does !!!
Thank you

Thank you.
After scanning with Artwork Beef if it does not find disc art it shows just a blank blue disc on some movies but not on others that do not have disc art, weird.
Does this mean I can delete all extrafanart folders to free up hdd space ?
HI Guilouz,

is it possible to add FSK Logo or other method that shows it ? (Film age rating (German) ?

https://www.spio-fsk.de/?seitid=508&tid=72
TVHeadend 4.2 (libreelec) on Intel DH77EB, Intel G1610 CPU, 4GB RAM ,Corsair 4GB, 4 DVB-C Tuner L4M-Flex + Twin CT. Qnap TVS-873 per NFS als Aufnahmefreigabe. HDMI HTPC -> Denon AVR-4300H -> LG 65B6D
Client: Kodi Leia on Shield 16GB Client: RP2 Libreelec Kodi Leia
(2017-10-31, 21:48)Arokhaerr Wrote:
(2017-10-31, 21:10)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-10-31, 15:04)Arokhaerr Wrote: @Guilouz: is it normal for your skin to open the sidebar on recordings and PVR? Sometimes its stuck in a loop for me when I press back on these windows with the sidebar opening and closing repeatedly, but I cannot get back to the mainscreen.

Would it be possible to disable the sidebar opening for these windows with a setting? Kiosk mode wont help either.

I don't see what sidebar you mean. Screenshot please.

The left menu where yiu can select epg, timers, recordings and stuff

I'm unfortunately experiencing the same issue.

I'm using back button on the remote of NVIDIA Shield TV. Latest nightly.

/edit
Thanks for the skin Guilouz. Good work, really loving it!
(2017-11-05, 02:29)Guilouz Wrote: You must scan your library with Artwork Beef now to have multifanarts.

Hi Guilouz,

I respect your decision, but would like to ask if its possible to have extrafanart folders to be used as an option?

I use Emby and Emby plugin to manage my Media.

The Emby server manages the extra fanart (scraping, downloading etc.). When synced, the Emby plugin gets the fanart from the emby server and stores it in extrafanart folders.
(Artwork downloader / Artwork beef) is not used at all in this configuration.

With the latest patch, I do not see any fanart at all ......

Thanks for consideration

Edit: Looks as if Option "Automaticall add from filesystem only" in Artwork Beef does the trick.
       I will check and inform you of the results.

Best regards
Stefan
(2017-11-05, 03:15)benrita Wrote:
(2017-11-05, 02:29)Guilouz Wrote:
Thank you

Thank you.
After scanning with Artwork Beef if it does not find disc art it shows just a blank blue disc on some movies but not on others that do not have disc art, weird.
Does this mean I can delete all extrafanart folders to free up hdd space ?

(2017-11-05, 13:40)hellwich Wrote:
(2017-10-31, 21:48)Arokhaerr Wrote:
(2017-10-31, 21:10)Guilouz Wrote: I don't see what sidebar you mean. Screenshot please.

The left menu where yiu can select epg, timers, recordings and stuff

I'm unfortunately experiencing the same issue.

I'm using back button on the remote of NVIDIA Shield TV. Latest nightly.

/edit
Thanks for the skin Guilouz. Good work, really loving it!

Yes you can delete extrafanarts folders.

It's normal, it take few minutes, time that kodi cache artworks.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-11-05, 11:44)Perlbo Wrote: HI Guilouz,

is it possible to add FSK Logo or other method that shows it ?  (Film age rating (German) ?

https://www.spio-fsk.de/?seitid=508&tid=72

No, no logo for that, there is already this info on dialog info window.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-11-05, 14:31)elchupete Wrote:
(2017-11-05, 02:29)Guilouz Wrote: You must scan your library with Artwork Beef now to have multifanarts.

Hi Guilouz,

I respect your decision, but would like to ask if its possible to have extrafanart folders to be used as an option?

I use Emby and Emby plugin to manage my Media.

The Emby server manages the extra fanart (scraping, downloading etc.). When synced, the Emby plugin gets the fanart from the emby server and stores it in extrafanart folders.
(Artwork downloader / Artwork beef) is not used at all in this configuration.

With the latest patch, I do not see any fanart at all ......

Thanks for consideration

Best regards
Stefan

What I see of Emby addon : 

'What does Emby for Kodi do? The Emby addon synchronizes your media on your Emby server to the native Kodi database. Because we use the native Kodi database, you can browse your media full speed and all other Kodi addons will be able to "see" your media. You can also use any Kodi skin you'd like!'

If it use Kodi database, logically it should recover stored fanarts.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-11-05, 15:00)Guilouz Wrote: What I see of Emby addon : 

'What does Emby for Kodi do? The Emby addon synchronizes your media on your Emby server to the native Kodi database. Because we use the native Kodi database, you can browse your media full speed and all other Kodi addons will be able to "see" your media. You can also use any Kodi skin you'd like!'

Yes, but fanart is downloaded to extrafanart folders. But I think, that the Artwork beef option "Automatically download from filesystem only" will do the trick
(2017-11-05, 15:06)elchupete Wrote:
(2017-11-05, 15:00)Guilouz Wrote: What I see of Emby addon : 

Yes, but fanart is downloaded to extrafanart folders. But I think, that the Artwork beef option "Automatically download from filesystem only" will do the trick

Tell me if with this setting, it's working or not. I think that will work. See : https://github.com/rmrector/script.artwo.../README.md
 Estuary MOD V2 
  • 145(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)17