• 158(current)
Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
(2017-11-23, 21:10)Angelinas Wrote: Working ok, all Art for all music content.
New good things to add is "Extended info" button for music visualisation window.
Easy to set, and user with this button can open music dialog info window with more info (Artist or album).New button to open discography for that Artist......
Meny good stuf for music fan.This button should work for all music content(library,internet and PVR).
this is images for internet stream - music Smile

when press button "Extended Information" open dialog music info window

Music info dialog (ID 10135) doesn't work on music visualisation. What do you use to obtain that ?
 Estuary MOD V2 
MusicOSD.xml  add in row 196
Code:
                <control type="radiobutton" id="705">
                    <include content="OSDButton">
                        <param name="texture" value="osd/fullscreen/buttons/plot.png"/>
                    </include>
                    <onclick>ActivateWindow(songinformation)</onclick>
                </control>
            </control>
in dialog need to add some info from SHS - player
also need to add in variable example for Logo...
Code:
    <variable name="ClearLogoVar">
        <value condition="Window.IsActive(visualisation)">$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.Player.Art.Clearlogo)]</value>
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
(2017-11-23, 22:33)Angelinas Wrote: MusicOSD.xml  add in row 196
Code:
                <control type="radiobutton" id="705">
                    <include content="OSDButton">
                        <param name="texture" value="osd/fullscreen/buttons/plot.png"/>
                    </include>
                    <onclick>ActivateWindow(songinformation)</onclick>
                </control>
            </control>
in dialog need to add some info from SHS - player
also need to add in variable example for Logo...
Code:
        <value condition="Window.IsActive(visualisation)">$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.Player.Art.Clearlogo)]</value>
 That's what I used. But I'm not fan to use SHS info because it take time to load.
 Estuary MOD V2 
SHS use just for internet stream and PVR RAdio.(info for this is alredy load)Your music vis use some info from SHS..info are there in simplecache.Dialog will show without slow loading.
If you use library music ...use regulsr kodi INFO you alredy have that info in db and its fast
Code:
        <value condition="Window.IsActive(visualisation) + (Pvr.IsPlayingRadio | Player.IsInternetStream) ">$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.Player.Art.Clearlogo)]</value>
        <value condition="Window.IsActive(visualisation) + !(Pvr.IsPlayingRadio | Player.IsInternetStream)">$INFO[MusicPlayer.Property(Fanart_Image)]</value></value>
New Update 2.8.9 on repository :

• Add support for music clearart on music OSD (need latest Skin Helper Service and Metadata and Artwork module addons from Github)

Image Image

• Improvements
• Fix font issue
• Minor fixes
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-11-23, 22:49)Guilouz Wrote: New Update 2.8.9 on repository :

• Add support for music clearart on music OSD (need latest Skin Helper Service and Metadata and Artwork module addons from Github)
Where do I find Metadata and artwork module addons on Git?

Edit: got 1.0.17 metadata and artwork installed, and skinhelper 1.1.23 but clearart doesn't work. The banner and cd and logo do (clearart option is on in skin settings).

https://imgur.com/a/Cr5y0
(2017-11-24, 01:08)rudrood Wrote:

Edit: got 1.0.17 metadata and artwork installed, and skinhelper 1.1.23 but clearart doesn't work. The banner and cd and logo do (clearart option is on in skin settings).

You must add them with SHS :

Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-11-24, 01:48)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-11-24, 01:08)rudrood Wrote:

So clearart will not work for online music or radio pvr?
(2017-11-24, 01:51)rudrood Wrote:
(2017-11-24, 01:48)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-11-24, 01:08)rudrood Wrote: Where do I find Metadata and artwork module addons on Git?

So clearart will not work for online music or radio pvr?  
 Of course it's working but SHS use player title name, with radio or streaming music, in title name there is artist name and song name, so SHS can find artist. With music from library player title name is song name, so SHS can't find them and it's necessary to scan them first with SHS (like others artworks).
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-11-23, 22:49)Guilouz Wrote: [NEGATIVE SQUARED LATIN CAPITAL LETTER B]New Update 2.8.9 on repository :[/B]

Image Image

• Improvements
• Fix font issue
• Minor fixes
Could you please send the link for the Github?
Nvidia Shield TV 2015, Sony BRAVIA XBR55HX929, Yamaha Aventage RX-A3050, Dolby Atmos/DTS:X (5.1.4) Front Mains: Jamo C109, Surrounds: Jamo C103, FH/RH: Jamo C93, Center: Jamo C10 CEN and Subwoofer: Jamo J112 SUB
I dont think that art for shs working.

From Marcel repo install newest SHS,
need to delete simplecache.db and all your clearart will be populated automatic...for all content.No need to do this mannual.
(2017-11-24, 13:44)Angelinas Wrote: I dont think that art for shs working.

From Marcel repo install newest SHS,
need to delete simplecache.db and all your clearart will be populated automatic...for all content.No need to do this mannual.
Where simplecache.db can be found?
Nvidia Shield TV 2015, Sony BRAVIA XBR55HX929, Yamaha Aventage RX-A3050, Dolby Atmos/DTS:X (5.1.4) Front Mains: Jamo C109, Surrounds: Jamo C103, FH/RH: Jamo C93, Center: Jamo C10 CEN and Subwoofer: Jamo J112 SUB
c:\Users\#####\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\addon_data\script.module.simplecache\
(2017-11-24, 19:40)Angelinas Wrote: c:\Users\#####\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\addon_data\script.module.simplecache\
Thanks.
So do I need to delete it in order to get the Artist clearart automatically downloaded? And what else would I lose if I delete it?
Hi Guilouz,installed today kodi 18 over 17 and tried your estuary v2 skin,it's amazing but i find 2 issues:
First,in customize home/background settings (movie and tvshows both) all random fanart choices disappeared,only statics backgrounds are working.
Second,movies and episodes are not being marked as seen when end.
Here is the log: https://paste.ubuntu.com/26037858/
Thanks.
  • 158(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)17