• 206(current)
Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
(2018-02-04, 20:53)Dumyat Wrote: Hi Guilouz,
I don't really use the Extended Information script, but still wanted to make use of that button on my OSD to open the Video and Music info dialog screens instead. I thought it would be a simple case of replacing the ActivateWindow(1141) command for that button with the corresponding ActivateWindow command for Music and Video. When I tried this with the Music Info Dialog (12001), the window opens, but I get no background and no data. What do I need to do to effect that change?
 Not really possible to have all info exactly as video/music dialog info, some info are not working on videofullscreen and musicvisualization.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2018-02-04, 20:58)Guilouz Wrote:
I don't really use the Extended Information script, but still wanted to make use of that button on my OSD to open the Video and Music info dialog screens instead. I thought it would be a simple case of replacing the ActivateWindow(1141) command for that button with the corresponding ActivateWindow command for Music and Video. When I tried this with the Music Info Dialog (12001), the window opens, but I get no background and no data. What do I need to do to effect that change?
 Not really possible to have all info exactly as video/music dialog info, some info are not working on videofullscreen and musicvisualization.  
Damn! That's the end of that idea then...... Sad
(2018-02-04, 16:28)Guilouz Wrote:
(2018-02-04, 11:26)AshG Wrote: Hi Guilouz,

if i understand the PVR next up function, it should display a notification of the next program that's about to start, at the moment in English is says "To Be  Continued..." personally i believe this should say "What's on Next ..." or "Next up"

i'v made the following changes to my local language file, happy to do a PR if you & others are in agreements...

Code:
msgctxt "#40196"
msgid "What's on Next ..."
Fixed on last git. 
Nice one, thanks
(2018-02-04, 21:14)Dumyat Wrote:
(2018-02-04, 20:58)Guilouz Wrote:
 I have find a way to show same video info when you play movies or episodes, now when you press 'i' button, you have this :

Estuary MOD V2 
(2018-02-04, 20:39)Guilouz Wrote:
(2018-02-04, 19:08)kaybird Wrote:
(2018-02-03, 05:18)Guilouz Wrote: You can already do this if you want only posters. Just create a new item in main menu, choose custom widget panel (or list) and select Favourites from Skin Helper Service widgets.  
 Thank you however I was not able to get it to work. I created a new item and set its menu action to Favorites but that just put it in the menu on the left with no posters on the right in the list? Can you please elaborate step by step on how to do?  
 - Create new menu item in personalize home menu
- Set type of widget to Widgets to personalize -> Vertical panel (or list as you want)
- Select Widget -> Skin Helper Service Widgets -> Skin Helper Service Widgets -> Favourites -> Favourites
- Widget appearance -> Posters panel
- And enable 'Hide categories widget' setting 
 Thank you. I tried that but got pretty lost along the way. I did not know where to find some of the options you mentioned. Here's what I did: 
Skin->Home menu->Customize Home Menu, then clicked over to the right and pressed the + icon, then it said <none> in menu. Went to personalize categories widget, changed typ of widget to Widgets to Personalize, vertical panel, and hide category widget on. But this didn't seem to do anything. Can you please try to explain again?
(2018-02-05, 07:05)kaybird Wrote:
(2018-02-04, 20:39)Guilouz Wrote:
(2018-02-04, 19:08)kaybird Wrote:  Thank you however I was not able to get it to work. I created a new item and set its menu action to Favorites but that just put it in the menu on the left with no posters on the right in the list? Can you please elaborate step by step on how to do?  
 - Create new menu item in personalize home menu
- Set type of widget to Widgets to personalize -> Vertical panel (or list as you want)
- Select Widget -> Skin Helper Service Widgets -> Skin Helper Service Widgets -> Favourites -> Favourites
- Widget appearance -> Posters panel
- And enable 'Hide categories widget' setting  
 Thank you. I tried that but got pretty lost along the way. I did not know where to find some of the options you mentioned. Here's what I did: 
Skin->Home menu->Customize Home Menu, then clicked over to the right and pressed the + icon, then it said <none> in menu. Went to personalize categories widget, changed typ of widget to Widgets to Personalize, vertical panel, and hide category widget on. But this didn't seem to do anything. Can you please try to explain again? 
 Estuary MOD V2 
Hi,

I have a little failure with latest skin (but all version before, too), which is related to Artwork Beef.
I wrote this in the Artwork Beef Forum (Link to it HERE):

Second request: After changing to Artwork Beef, the posters shown in movie sets are no posters, but thumbnails...
Before goint to Artwork Beef, everything was ok...
Here´s a picture (see the two thumbnails in red circle):

This is the answer from rmrector (Link to answer HERE):
" For the last problem, the skin is pulling up the movie thumb and expecting the fallback poster, but it should instead pick the poster first and then fall back to the thumb if there is no poster. "

Can you help me here?

Thanks!
(2018-02-05, 02:25)Guilouz Wrote:
(2018-02-04, 21:14)Dumyat Wrote:
(2018-02-04, 20:58)Guilouz Wrote:  Not really possible to have all info exactly as video/music dialog info, some info are not working on videofullscreen and musicvisualization.   
 I have find a way to show same video info when you play movies or episodes, now when you press 'i' button, you have this :

ImageImage 
Looking good. The only potential problem I see with this feature is those users who don't actually have an (i) button on their remote. For instance I have a Philips Android TV and cannot map keys on my remote and the Shield I also own has no (i) button, so cannot do anything with that either. I guess that's why I was trying to use the OSD buttons to access that window for easy navigation, but unfortunately that does not seem possible either......Thanks for your efforts though Smile
@junias 

Same here....
find in MyVideoNav.xml
Code:
$INFO[ListItem.Thumb]
Change in
Code:
$INFO[ListItem.Art(poster)]
Look like that AB generate thumb/Icon  from fanart, and make isue.

G need to change in all skin....he use a lot ...Thumb. See same is in collection info dialog Smile

XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
(2018-02-05, 15:36)junias Wrote: Hi,

I have a little failure with latest skin (but all version before, too), which is related to Artwork Beef.
I wrote this in the Artwork Beef Forum (Link to it HERE):

Second request: After changing to Artwork Beef, the posters shown in movie sets are no posters, but thumbnails...
Before goint to Artwork Beef, everything was ok...
Here´s a picture (see the two thumbnails in red circle):

This is the answer from rmrector (Link to answer HERE):
" For the last problem, the skin is pulling up the movie thumb and expecting the fallback poster, but it should instead pick the poster first and then fall back to the thumb if there is no poster. "

Can you help me here?

Thanks!
 Fixed on last git.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2018-02-05, 18:27)Dumyat Wrote:
(2018-02-05, 02:25)Guilouz Wrote:
(2018-02-04, 21:14)Dumyat Wrote: Damn! That's the end of that idea then...... Sad    

ImageImage 
Looking good. The only potential problem I see with this feature is those users who don't actually have an (i) button on their remote. For instance I have a Philips Android TV and cannot map keys on my remote and the Shield I also own has no (i) button, so cannot do anything with that either. I guess that's why I was trying to use the OSD buttons to access that window for easy navigation, but unfortunately that does not seem possible either......Thanks for your efforts though Smile 
I have added info button to OSD for that, on last git.
 Estuary MOD V2 
When I play music without scanning it first (Spotify etc) I'm not getting fanart. Fanart is shown for scanned albums. This used to work before with the same settings.

Attached:
First unscanned, second scanned.

https://imgur.com/a/2hRvo

Using latest version on git.
(2018-02-06, 03:01)rudrood Wrote: When I play music without scanning it first (Spotify etc) I'm not getting fanart. Fanart is shown for scanned albums. This used to work before with the same settings.

Attached:
First unscanned, second scanned.

https://imgur.com/a/2hRvo

Using latest version on git.
Can you try last git ?
 Estuary MOD V2 
Hi Guilou
Letter jump not working. eg: if I select the letter C the highlighted letter will strobe between A, B & C for a few seconds then nothing happens.

Thanks
Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Denon AVR X7200WA | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
My Favorite Skin: Arctic Horizon
(2018-02-06, 13:16)Blurayx Wrote: Hi Guilou
Letter jump not working. eg: if I select the letter C the highlighted letter will strobe between A, B & C for a few seconds then nothing happens.

Thanks
Do you use Android builds ?
Someone else have this issue on Android builds but it's working on Windows, OSX and LibreELEC.
 Estuary MOD V2 
  • 206(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)17