• 212(current)
Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
(2018-02-18, 02:05)lepoilu Wrote:
(2018-02-18, 00:53)abescalamis Wrote:
(2018-02-17, 22:37)lepoilu Wrote: You have to create a playlist and select it in the Widget:
Smart ¨Playlists

Nope, I tried that too!! I also tried doing a Node, but everything that points to a multi-path movie source fails.  
 Indeed there seems to be a problem with Multits sources ...

You have to ask the question in the right place, because it has nothing to do with the skin, since the problem exists with the creation of playlists. 
 I found a way around!
I deleted my multi-path video source (3 movie folders), then I created a video source for each, then I created a node that bonded the 3 sources, and it worked!!!. I will keep it this way because I noticed, that many things in kodi don't like multipath video sources.
(2018-02-18, 02:10)abescalamis Wrote:
(2018-02-18, 02:05)lepoilu Wrote:
(2018-02-18, 00:53)abescalamis Wrote: Nope, I tried that too!! I also tried doing a Node, but everything that points to a multi-path movie source fails.  
 Indeed there seems to be a problem with Multits sources ...

You have to ask the question in the right place, because it has nothing to do with the skin, since the problem exists with the creation of playlists.   
 I found a way around!
I deleted my multi-path video source (3 movie folders), then I created a video source for each, then I created a node that bonded the 3 sources, and it worked!!!. I will keep it this way because I noticed, that many things in kodi don't like multipath video sources.  
 I do not use the multi-path, I just tried to reproduce the problem.

I only use the playlist to group, divide ...
Then I add my playlists to the widget.

Wink
(2018-02-17, 22:43)abescalamis Wrote:
(2018-02-14, 04:29)Guilouz Wrote:
(2018-02-14, 03:32)abescalamis Wrote:  #1) Thank you I didn't know that it was possible, I learned something new, lol.

#2) I took your screenshot, and added what my suggestion using paint, please consider it.

It's not possible to list all subtitles on video player, only current selected subtitles.    
I got a response from a kodi developer stating that "Videoplayer does expose all languages available", look at the tread, also check the example #2 I really like that one better than the one I showed you.
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2704626   
This info are not present for VideoPlayer in Infolabels wiki : https://kodi.wiki/view/InfoLabels

There is only : VideoPlayer.SubtitlesLanguage -> Shows the language of the subtitle of the currently playing video (possible values: see ListItem.SubtitlesLanguage)
 Estuary MOD V2 
New Update 2.9.5 on repository :

• KODI 18 : RetroPlayer: Disable reset hotkey
• Add default splash screen
• Add new Icon and Fanart
• Add icon for font addons
• Add original title on video info
• Remove possibility to edit power menu to avoid some crash
• Improvement
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2018-02-18, 19:45)Guilouz Wrote: New Update 2.9.5 on repository :

• Improvement
Thank you for all the work !

• Remove possibility to edit power menu to avoid some crash Shocked Sad

By cons, remove this option is regrettable.
This is very penalizing, while it was a very good advantage to be able to customize and add shortcuts that were accessible with a long press on return from anywhere and clicking stop ...
In addition there is the button parameter in case of concern, although I never had a problem with this option.

We should think about the return of this option.

Wink
(2018-02-18, 23:50)lepoilu Wrote:

• Improvement

This is very penalizing, while it was a very good advantage to be able to customize and add shortcuts that were accessible with a long press on return from anywhere and clicking stop ...
In addition there is the button parameter in case of concern, although I never had a problem with this option.

Wink

Many reasons of removing this :

- Using Launcher4Kodi on Windows (https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=136798), when you close Kodi to go back to Windows Shell, with Skin Shortcuts Kodi crash and reload without ever being able to really exit and return on Windows Desktop. Without Skin Shortcuts all is ok.

- Reloading skin cause Kodi crash with Skin Shortcuts on OSX and LibreELEC.

Actually, Skin Shortcuts have a basic Kodi v18 compatibility, I will reimplement this when it will be fully compatible.
 Estuary MOD V2 
After installing your skin on my Android TouchDevice (Orbsmart 500) there are some issues:
I have "Touch support" enabled in Kodi and in your skin
Bug:
Settings screen (the one with the big icons) can't be scrolled, scrolling is working in all the other screens. So the 2nd row (Skin, Interface, Media etc.) can't be accessed. I had to use Yatse to go to "Skin Settings"

FR:
Add shortcut to toogle Fullscreen (maybe if you press the Kodi-logo)
Then you could easily switch to fullscreen where you can control playback of music. This isn't possible atm
Another solution:
Add (big) PlayerControls with a FS-button in the bottom row on the left side. (opposite site of "Power, Volume and Favourites)

Edit: Is there a way to get out of fullscreen without stopping playback? Hint: A touch device doesn't have a "Back"-button Wink
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
(2018-02-19, 17:59)Solo0815 Wrote: After installing your skin on my Android TouchDevice (Orbsmart 500) there are some issues:
I have "Touch support" enabled in Kodi and in your skin
Bug:
Settings screen (the one with the big icons) can't be scrolled, scrolling is working in all the other screens. So the 2nd row (Skin, Interface, Media etc.) can't be accessed. I had to use Yatse to go to "Skin Settings"

FR:
Add shortcut to toogle Fullscreen (maybe if you press the Kodi-logo)
Then you could easily switch to fullscreen where you can control playback of music. This isn't possible atm
Another solution:
Add (big) PlayerControls with a FS-button in the bottom row on the left side. (opposite site of "Power, Volume and Favourites)

Edit: Is there a way to get out of fullscreen without stopping playback? Hint: A touch device doesn't have a "Back"-button Wink
Estuary is not coded to use on touch devices, there is Estouchy skin for that.
There is already a button to switch to fullscreen :

Estuary MOD V2 
Estouchy is not configurable and has no SH-support. Also there is no Estouchy MOD Wink
That's why your skin is my favourite on this device
And in the skin-settings, there is a switch "Enable Touch support" ...
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
(2018-02-19, 21:19)Solo0815 Wrote: Estouchy is not configurable and has no SH-support. Also there is no Estouchy MOD Wink
That's why your skin is my favourite on this device
And in the skin-settings, there is a switch "Enable Touch support" ...
Yes "touch support" add just a row at the top to go back and shortcuts to power menu / sound / favourites at the bottom, not fully support touch devices.

Estuary mod is coded to use with keyboard or remote
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2018-02-19, 03:23)Guilouz Wrote:
(2018-02-18, 23:50)lepoilu Wrote:

• Improvement

Wink

- Using Launcher4Kodi on Windows (https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=136798), when you close Kodi to go back to Windows Shell, with Skin Shortcuts Kodi crash and reload without ever being able to really exit and return on Windows Desktop. Without Skin Shortcuts all is ok.

Actually, Skin Shortcuts have a basic Kodi v18 compatibility, I will reimplement this when it will be fully compatible.  
Nice follow-up and all your explanations !

For me it is too important the use of this option, so personally I went back to version 2.9.4 (+ the last modifications (github)), like the addition of the year to the titles according to the used view ( on this subject, thanks again).

No problem, I'll wait until it's re-implanted...

Thank you Wink
(2018-02-19, 22:38)lepoilu Wrote:
(2018-02-19, 03:23)Guilouz Wrote:
(2018-02-18, 23:50)lepoilu Wrote: Thank you for all the work !

Wink

Nice follow-up and all your explanations !

For me it is too important the use of this option, so personally I went back to version 2.9.4 (+ the last modifications (github)), like the addition of the year to the titles according to the used view ( on this subject, thanks again).

No problem, I'll wait until it's re-implanted...

Thank you Wink 
 Isn't it possible to combine hardcoded options with user selected options for those he/she is responsible itself? I'm stuck on 2.9.4 too...
I've copied an xml/settings.xml from a previous version, fixes the issues with scrolling for 2nd row for mouse so it probably does for touch too? Don't recall specifically what version but it was when it was settings.xml was rewrote for leia.
Ever since I installed version 2.9.5 of the skin, Kodi just hangs when I try to exit. I do not see any error in the log. Suggestion?
(2018-02-20, 20:38)hslansky Wrote: Suggestion?
Yes, provide a Debug log (wiki) which captures the issue.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
  • 212(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)17