• 228(current)
Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
So you can. Need my eyes tested. Thanks!
(2018-04-26, 20:46)Guilouz Wrote:
(2018-04-19, 20:42)mkorganashvili Wrote: how can i hide time remaining and duration during play?
 Not really understand what you mean... This info are only on OSD. 
Is there any way to hide progress and remaining time on OSD?
New Update 2.9.8 on repository :

• Add support for music themes for movies and TV shows (theme.mp3 files) (Thanks to manfeed)
theme.mp3 file must be placed in root of your movies / TV shows folders.

• KODI 18 : Audio DSP removal
• Minor fixes
 Estuary MOD V2 
Super, it's a good thing, it will allow to no longer use tvtunes (which becomes wobbly) ...
- It would be possible to adjust the volume, for example to have it lower than the system and not over-jump, as does tvtunes (Theme muted).
- Also if it would be possible to read .flac

Thanks again for the work done!
Great skin. Actually, the best skin in my opinion. The only minor thing I miss, is showing the plot when pressing on pause. Would you please consider to make this at least as an option?
I know you can press the "I" button on your remote, but I use my telephone with the "Yatse" app as a remote. And the "I" button is in that way a little more devious to find every time.
the information button is already integrated in the OSD !

(2018-04-29, 17:24)lepoilu Wrote: the information button is already integrated in the OSD !

Yes, that's true, but that's only when you use a "normal" remote instead of a telephone. When you press on pause in the Yatse app you don't see the OSD.
(2018-04-29, 17:09)lepoilu Wrote: Super, it's a good thing, it will allow to no longer use tvtunes (which becomes wobbly) ...
- It would be possible to adjust the volume, for example to have it lower than the system and not over-jump, as does tvtunes (Theme muted).
- Also if it would be possible to read .flac

Thanks again for the work done!
- No it's not possible to adjust volume for theme only.
- Only possible to read mp3 or flac but not one or the other. If you want play flac files you must edit Custom_1143_ThemeStartSoundtrack.xml, Custom_1145_ThemeRidSoundtrack.xml and Includes.xml files and replace mp3 by flac.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2018-04-29, 17:18)Aaiemron Wrote: Great skin. Actually, the best skin in my opinion. The only minor thing I miss, is showing the plot when pressing on pause. Would you please consider to make this at least as an option?
I know you can press the "I" button on your remote, but I use my telephone with the "Yatse" app as a remote. And the "I" button is in that way a little more devious to find every time.
 Plot can be only accessible with OSD buttons or 'i' button.

Pause show OSD and if you want plot, you must select plot button.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2018-04-29, 22:07)Guilouz Wrote:
(2018-04-29, 17:18)Aaiemron Wrote: Great skin. Actually, the best skin in my opinion. The only minor thing I miss, is showing the plot when pressing on pause. Would you please consider to make this at least as an option?

Yes, I know. But only with a normal remote. Not with your telephone. I use Yatse on my phone, and when I press on pause, the OSD doesn't show up.
Kodi 18 Alpha 1 keeps crashing on me while trying to change something in the skin settings and when trying to delete something from my library. I'm not exactly sure if its the skin but figured I'd post my log here first.

Log
Asrock Rog Z390-H | Intel i9 9900K | Windows 10 Pro x64 | Pop!_OS 20.10 |Nvidia Shield TV Pro (2019)
EVGA Hybrid FTW GTX 1070 | Corsair 16GB DDR4
Samsung 500GB SSD | 500GB Nvme SSD |500GB WD Black Nvme SSD |6TB HDD
(2018-04-29, 23:27)Aaiemron Wrote:
(2018-04-29, 22:07)Guilouz Wrote:

Yes, I know. But only with a normal remote. Not with your telephone. I use Yatse on my phone, and when I press on pause, the OSD doesn't show up. 
 I can't do nothing for that...
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2018-04-30, 02:10)LupinSansei Wrote: Kodi 18 Alpha 1 keeps crashing on me while trying to change something in the skin settings and when trying to delete something from my library. I'm not exactly sure if its the skin but figured I'd post my log here first.

Log
Please remove your link with banned addons and post a full debug log without them. No support with banned addons.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2018-04-30, 02:33)Guilouz Wrote:
(2018-04-30, 02:10)LupinSansei Wrote: Kodi 18 Alpha 1 keeps crashing on me while trying to change something in the skin settings and when trying to delete something from my library. I'm not exactly sure if its the skin but figured I'd post my log here first.

Log
Please remove your link with banned addons and post a full debug log without them. No support with banned addons.  
 I know banned addons are not allowed. I don't even see any banned ones in my addons. I can even take a screenshot of the my addons section.
Asrock Rog Z390-H | Intel i9 9900K | Windows 10 Pro x64 | Pop!_OS 20.10 |Nvidia Shield TV Pro (2019)
EVGA Hybrid FTW GTX 1070 | Corsair 16GB DDR4
Samsung 500GB SSD | 500GB Nvme SSD |500GB WD Black Nvme SSD |6TB HDD
You have Exodus, F4M Resolver and a few others installed.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
  • 228(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)17