• 258(current)
Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
Hallo,

ich besitze die NVIDIA Shield TV mit den neusten Android-Updates und Kodi Leia Beta 3 mit dem Skin Estuary MOD V2 - Version 3.0.2. Leider hängst sich Kodi beim Ausschalten auf.

Ein log kann ich nicht anhängen, da ich mir zwar das old.log anschauen, aber nicht herunterladen kann. Im Old.Log steht an letzter Stelle:

12:15:41.977 T:195895715056 NOTICE: stopped
12:15:42.177 T:195895715056 NOTICE: desroy
12:15:42.178 T:195895715056 NOTICE: PVR Manager: Stopping
12:15:42.282 T:195895715056 NOTICE: PVR Manager: Stopped
12:15:46.172 T:195895715056 NOTICE: unload skin

Kann jemand weiter helfen oder ist dies ein allgemeiner Fehler bei diesem Skin?

Gruß defender25

Quote:translated with Google:

Hello,

I own the NVIDIA Shield TV with the latest Android updates and Kodi Leia Beta 3 with the Skin Estuary MOD V2 - version 3.0.2. Unfortunately, Kodi hangs when turning off.

I can not attach a log because I can look at old.log but can not download it. In the Old.Log is last:

12: 15: 41.977 T: 195895715056 NOTICE: stopped
12: 15: 42.177 T: 195895715056 NOTICE: desroy
12: 15: 42.178 T: 195895715056 NOTICE: PVR Manager: Stopping
12: 15: 42.282 T: 195895715056 NOTICE: PVR Manager: Stopped
12: 15: 46.172 T: 195895715056 NOTICE: unload skin

Can anyone help or is this a common mistake on this skin?

Greeting defender25
Anyone know how to get rid of video thumbnails for tv episodes? 

I have do not extract video thumbnails on in the settings and also hide episode thumbs to avoid spoilers in the skin settings. 
It seems to work at first. When I navigate to an unwatched episode, I see the TV shows fanart instead of the video thumbnail. 
However as soon as you watch the episode, the fanart disappears and a low quality thumbnail takes it's place.  
How do I stop this from happening so it shows fanart 100% of the time and I never see the thumbnails?

Edit: Ok so I think I found what is happening. 
The NFOs are being generated by Sonarr and it seems they include a <thumb> tag with a link to a thumbnail from thetvdb.com

Without editing thousands of NFO files, is there any way to tell it to ignore this <thumb> tag in the NFO files?
use replace in file from notepad++
https://notepad-plus-plus.org/download/v7.5.8.html
i like this skin but i cant find the submenu on main widget on the old 17 version i have to press dow to get there but i dont know how to acces at the new version
hello, a big thank you for this skin !

I wanted to ask a question, do you also have problems of fluidity in the menu?
I have a beelink gt1 ultimate

the posters are displayed in offset "1sec"

thank you for your feedback
This Estuary mod skin is my absolute favorite skin. Skin is amazing. But I wonder if it is still developed/updated. There are also no replies anymore from the developer. Any news ?
Well, granted Guilouz hasn't been as active recently, but you know it's free to try/use and the guy probably has a life outside this forum.....LOL.   I have been following it for the last year or so and seems that he often pops in with answers to some pretty far out questions, way more than some of the other software I have tried over the years.   Kudos to him for his patience with those of us who sometimes don't catch the point on the first reading, and thanks to those who offered suggestions for resolving some of the annoying little glitches along the way....fixes or downright hacks to work around.  I just hope he is enjoying a break and it is NOT because of any serious distraction.
Edit to correct sentence....
Anyone know how to get rid of this on the estuary mod for kodi 17 I have looked everywhere usually find it straight away on other mods but can't find it on this

at a guess, addons, my addons, all, look & feel, menu/context (this mod) information uninstall
(2018-10-14, 20:47)Ste82 Wrote: Anyone know how to get rid of this on the estuary mod for kodi 17 I have looked everywhere usually find it straight away on other mods but can't find it on this

Try here: 

Settings -> Skin -> Home menu
Scroll all the way to the bottom and toggle OFF the option Show 'Settings' shortcut widget
(2018-10-14, 22:14)Wheresthebeef Wrote:
(2018-10-14, 20:47)Ste82 Wrote: Anyone know how to get rid of this on the estuary mod for kodi 17 I have looked everywhere usually find it straight away on other mods but can't find it on this

Try here: 

Scroll all the way to the bottom and toggle OFF the option Show 'Settings' shortcut widget

There is nothing to toggle

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HDLDzj0...p=drivesdk
(2018-10-14, 22:39)Ste82 Wrote:
(2018-10-14, 22:14)Wheresthebeef Wrote:

Try here: 

There is nothing to toggle

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HDLDzj0...p=drivesdk    
 Navigate to Kodi\addons\skin.estuary.mod\1080i
Open Includes_Home.xml file

Go to line 10033 and delete the word group from the line. Save the file. 
Reload Kodi. The settings widget should no longer show.
Hi Guilouz,

i really like your estuary mod...especially the improvements in the live-tv area. Sorry that i've not read all postings of this thread to check if this issue was already adressed...

I have one issue when switching channels: when "starting switching" (that means no OSD is shown at all when watching TV and then push the up / down button on the remote control) first a window is shifted out to the bottom (it's too quick to be able to check the content) and then the really displayed window is shifted in again. This behaviour is a little bit "choppy". Same behaviour when type in a channel number with the remote controls number keys to jump directly to a specific channel.

Is there a possibility to fix this in a way that only the second window which shifts in is shown directly? That would be really great...

Cheers
Louis
hello

I'm doing a test again, and I still have a fluidity problem,

tell me the users of estuary v2 if  you have the same problem please

Thanks

@Guilouz  "j’espère que tu vas bien Smile"
I had to reload both Estuary Mod for both 17 and 18 on separate boxes and I can not find where I can use unwatched widgets for my TV shows. I had them before now suddenly missing.  Does anyone know if that option has been taken out or maybe just moved ?
  • 258(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)17