• 259(current)
Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
There seems to be an issue with Estuary Mod V2 3.0.2 when being used with Kodi 18 Beta 4, the season posters for TV shows no longer show.  This works fine with the base Estuary skin.

Anyone else having this problem? Any suggestions?
I updated one of my FTV sticks and it seems to be working normally.  Images look the same as before on Movies and TV Shows.
@Guilouz  Thanks for this update : 3.0.3 !

glad you continue working on the skin !

I tested all the skin and the estuary v2 is for me the best of all !

Thx Guilouz !
And yes folks : update 3.0.3 is on !! The master is back, what a relief !  Shy
hello @Guilouz  the update 3.0.4 • Add support for 'Next Up' addon by im85288 • Minor fixes   ,

is not available in the repo

Thanks !
Update to 3.0.3 failed and now skin has dissapeared. Settings show Skin = None and Kodi loads default skin.

Using Leia Beta 4 (Windows 10 64 bit).

What should I do? Thanks.

EDIT: Fixed. Didn't read update instructions on first post.
Dear @Guilouz ,

I have discovered a few things, mainly refering to the menu item "TV". Not sure if all of this is skin related. Hopefully you can provide some insights:

1. I am using "thumbs without banners panel" as widget appearance for my TV channels. The headerline is showing the name of the channel rather that the name of the current tv programme. However for menu section "movies" or "shows" widget appearance "thumbs without banners panel" show the name of the movie/show. Can this be adjusted for menu section "tv" as well?

2. the widget appearance "thumbs without banners panel" currently does not show a pregress bar of the current tv programme. The list of TV channels does show a progress bar (i.e. setting TVChannels as Change Action for menu item "tv"). Is it possible to add a progress bar also on the tv menu? I think i have seen this in other skins.

3. When a logo is found for a tv programme, it is shown for all widgets in the menu item "tv" when cursor is moved back to the main menu (see screenshot).

4. The media info shown at the bottom right (i.e. codec) seems to be taken from the video library (if that movie/show is found in the video library) and not from the tv stream itself.

Looking forward for your comments.
thx so much

kalle
(2018-10-25, 03:00)hslansky Wrote: There seems to be an issue with Estuary Mod V2 3.0.2 when being used with Kodi 18 Beta 4, the season posters for TV shows no longer show.  This works fine with the base Estuary skin.

Anyone else having this problem? Any suggestions?
 I have a similar problem with Beta4 and the 3.0.3 version. On pvr iptvsimple client I don't see the movie posters on live tv and on EPG. It's a bug or I have to change some settings on artwork?
I'm. Using this skin a d it's really great but one question.

I'm customising it with different background images and icons that I've made.

In the addons section when I open it up I get list, video addons, music addons, game Addon, programs, android apps etc...

All. Of these have little white icons next to them. I'd there a way I can Chang these icons with my own I've created?
When I change artwork, whether it is a still image or animated, the artwork is not updated in real time. To see the change, I have to reload the entire skin. Does anyone know how to make sure artwork is refreshed as soon as I have selected new artwork? This is how the original estuary skin worked.

Thanks.
That is not a skin problem, but a Kodi caching issue. It is normal if you updated, say, poster.jpg with a new poster.jpg. It takes 24 hours for the change to come through.

See... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2704461
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2018-11-11, 02:58)Karellen Wrote: That is not a skin problem, but a Kodi caching issue. It is normal if you updated, say, poster.jpg with a new poster.jpg. It takes 24 hours for the change to come through.

See... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2704461
 Ah, that's incredibly dissappointing. Is this a new problem with Leia? I only recently upgraded from Krypton, changes were reflected instantly when I was using that. Is there a workaround to force a refresh of the cache without reloading the entire skin? Since you can't preview posters properly the only way to view them is to select them and see what they look like.
It is not new in Leia. It also affects Krypton and earlier versions.

I think Artwork Beef will allow you to force refresh. I am not sure though as your issue is never a problem for me (don't change artwork that often + I use local artwork, so I have already selected what I want from the website). When I do, I just edit the Last Checked date in the DB.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
My problem is that when I install everything my kodi consumes so much RAM that only 60mb are left and it then freezes. Use the Raspberry pi 3b+.
I have trouble getting the pi going in the first place. Even changing the skin again uninstall is very difficult.
Am I doing something wrong or is it at milhouse beta?
I currently use tvheadend for iptv on a separate dedicated server, and for some reason ever since I switched to this skin I no longer get picons every channel is just a tv image.

Also on the front page, where it shows recently watched channels, it no longer shows whats playing.

Any thoughts on how to fix these?  Also would love for the channel numbers to come back in the guide.

Thanks
  • 259(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)17