• 260(current)
Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
(2018-11-11, 02:58)Karellen Wrote: That is not a skin problem, but a Kodi caching issue. It is normal if you updated, say, poster.jpg with a new poster.jpg. It takes 24 hours for the change to come through.

See... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2704461
Been updating a few posters recently using the AB download button on my Video Info dialog and was getting exactly the same behaviour. However, I noticed that whilst the new poster image does not immediately appear in the library, if I pressed play the new poster would appear right away on my OSD and then in my library.
Give it try sometime if we are talking about the same thing. It sounds like we might be....
I've checked out and found the issue why posters wouldn't load for PVR guide/channel list.

Under /xml/variables.xml remove this line:
python:

<variable name="PVRArtworksVar">
-        <value condition="!String.IsEmpty(Listitem.EpgEventIcon)">$INFO[ListItem.EpgEventIcon]</value>
        <value condition="!String.IsEmpty(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Art.Poster))">$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Art.Poster)]</value>
        <value condition="!String.IsEmpty(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Art.Thumb))">$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Art.Thumb)]</value>
        <value condition="!String.IsEmpty(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Art.Fanart))">$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Art.Fanart)]</value>
        <value>$INFO[ListItem.Icon]</value>
    </variable>
After changing this just reset the skin (or restart Kodi) and all posters should appear at PVR Info
Thumbs Up 
(2018-11-17, 01:26)TheTimeWalker Wrote: I've checked out and found the issue why posters wouldn't load for PVR guide/channel list.

Under /xml/variables.xml remove this line:
python:

<variable name="PVRArtworksVar">
-        <value condition="!String.IsEmpty(Listitem.EpgEventIcon)">$INFO[ListItem.EpgEventIcon]</value>
        <value condition="!String.IsEmpty(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Art.Poster))">$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Art.Poster)]</value>
        <value condition="!String.IsEmpty(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Art.Thumb))">$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Art.Thumb)]</value>
        <value condition="!String.IsEmpty(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Art.Fanart))">$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Art.Fanart)]</value>
        <value>$INFO[ListItem.Icon]</value>
    </variable>
After changing this just reset the skin (or restart Kodi) and all posters should appear at PVR Info
That works! Thank you very much!
when you click on the actor photo is there a way to search your library for the actors films and not the other lists?
Hi,

is there a way to take my Menu settings from V1 to V2?
3.0.4 • KODI 18 : Bump target GUI API to 5.14.0 • KODI 18 : Add GUI for Radio Data System (RDS) • Add support for 'Next Up' addon by im85288 • Add 8K flag icon • Add Rip audio-cd from 'Disc' on home menu • Add Hebrew and Armenian typefaces to the fonts • Video OSD and Music OSD enhancements/fixes • Minor fixes

Thanks !
I'm getting the error 'The dependency on xbmc.gui version 5.14.0 could not be satisfied' when I try to update to the latest version.
Running Kodi 18 Beta 5 on LibreELEC.
What could I be doing wrong here...?
(2018-11-27, 17:50)Orbeatle Wrote: I'm getting the error 'The dependency on xbmc.gui version 5.14.0 could not be satisfied' when I try to update to the latest version.
See here as it applies to most skins... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=337666
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2017-04-02, 20:49)Guilouz Wrote: New Update 2.2.0 on repository :

• Add possibility to force views in library

• Add possibility to customize power menu
ImageImage

• Add flags for moviesets widget

Hello, I am missing the entry for the Customize Power Menu. Can someone tell me how to get that back?
@Friedel540

Your posts have been moved here... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=337922
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2018-11-27, 21:37)Karellen Wrote:
(2018-11-27, 17:50)Orbeatle Wrote: I'm getting the error 'The dependency on xbmc.gui version 5.14.0 could not be satisfied' when I try to update to the latest version.
See here as it applies to most skins... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=337666  
 Thanks!
(2018-11-28, 08:19)MaxMan23 Wrote:
(2017-04-02, 20:49)Guilouz Wrote: New Update 2.2.0 on repository :

• Add possibility to force views in library

• Add possibility to customize power menu
ImageImage

• Add flags for moviesets widget
 Hello, I am missing the entry for the Customize Power Menu. Can someone tell me how to get that back?   
 My Menu is only without the entry, but why?
Hi is there a possibility of having real jackets

in this skin
I would like to know if it is possible to add more than 8 widgets or have unlimited widgets. I would also like to know if I can nest or organize widgets from a category into another widget category.

Thanks!
Can someone help me, please
  • 260(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)17