• 261(current)
Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
Did Estuary skin ever have a "Customise Power Menu" option , I cant remember one.
Yes there was this option, deleted because it was a problem when updating the skin, it seems to me.
To see once the final version of leia if this option will come back or on the current RC1, which would be good !
Would it be possible to recover the viewing of the start menu of the Krypton version? You know, in which you had the search engine up, and the shutdown, favorites, etc buttons below. And the style of the clock.
Bugreport:
https://streamable.com/qaxq3
Hi can anyone point me in the general direction on how to move the home menu towards the centre of the screen? CheersImage

https://ibb.co/n7G7pHJ

Edit - Found it!
Can this mod be configured to have the OSD auto show resolution at beginning of playback?
I don't know if this is the right place to ask, but.... it's possibile to disable fanart.tv from the PVR scraper? Because this days I receive a certificate error from Fanart artwork search, with the result of a lot of missing images.

For example, for "Proud Mary" movie, on the log I receive a lot of errors:
https://paste.kodi.tv/izeqinifox.kodi

And in fact, alll images scraped from Fanart.tv are missing:

But for example if I choose manually the poster, I see a lot of working scrapers, for example from TMDB:

So... what I want to know, is: it's possible to disable until Fanart.tv solve the certificate issue, the scapers from Fanart.tv, or to give a priority to the othe sources?
@Guilouz, i create russian translation, can you include it in skin? 
how i can send it for you?
I don't find skin github repo for pull request Sad
(2018-12-06, 23:49)shadowcat Wrote: @Guilouz, i create russian translation, can you include it in skin? 
how i can send it for you?
I don't find skin github repo for pull request Sad
 Here you go: https://github.com/Guilouz/repository.gu...uary.modv2
Image Image
On Kodi v18 I keep getting extended info script errors.

16:43:04.478 T:5932 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.MemoryError'>
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "U:\Users\UserMgr1\AppData\Local\Packages\XBMCFoundation.Kodi_4n2hpmxwrvr6p\LocalState\addons\script.extendedinfo\default.py", line 8, in <module>
from resources.lib import process
File "U:\Users\UserMgr1\AppData\Local\Packages\XBMCFoundation.Kodi_4n2hpmxwrvr6p\LocalState\addons\script.extendedinfo\resources\lib\process.py", line 16, in <module>
import Trakt
File "U:\Users\UserMgr1\AppData\Local\Packages\XBMCFoundation.Kodi_4n2hpmxwrvr6p\LocalState\addons\script.extendedinfo\resources\lib\Trakt.py", line 8, in <module>
import TheMovieDB as tmdb
File "U:\Users\UserMgr1\AppData\Local\Packages\XBMCFoundation.Kodi_4n2hpmxwrvr6p\LocalState\addons\script.extendedinfo\resources\lib\TheMovieDB.py", line 9, in <module>
from kodi65 import kodijson
File "U:\Users\UserMgr1\AppData\Local\Packages\XBMCFoundation.Kodi_4n2hpmxwrvr6p\LocalState\addons\script.module.kodi65\lib\kodi65\__init__.py", line 9, in <module>
from listitem import ListItem, VideoItem, AudioItem
File "U:\Users\UserMgr1\AppData\Local\Packages\XBMCFoundation.Kodi_4n2hpmxwrvr6p\LocalState\addons\script.module.kodi65\lib\kodi65\listitem.py", line 8, in <module>
from kodi65 import utils
File "U:\Users\UserMgr1\AppData\Local\Packages\XBMCFoundation.Kodi_4n2hpmxwrvr6p\LocalState\addons\script.module.kodi65\lib\kodi65\utils.py", line 21, in <module>
import YDStreamExtractor
File "U:\Users\UserMgr1\AppData\Local\Packages\XBMCFoundation.Kodi_4n2hpmxwrvr6p\LocalState\addons\script.module.youtube.dl\lib\YDStreamExtractor.py", line 8, in <module>
import YoutubeDLWrapper
File "U:\Users\UserMgr1\AppData\Local\Packages\XBMCFoundation.Kodi_4n2hpmxwrvr6p\LocalState\addons\script.module.youtube.dl\lib\YoutubeDLWrapper.py", line 13, in <module>
from youtube_dl.utils import std_headers, DownloadError # noqa E402
File "U:\Users\UserMgr1\AppData\Local\Packages\XBMCFoundation.Kodi_4n2hpmxwrvr6p\LocalState\addons\script.module.youtube.dl\lib\youtube_dl\__init__.py", line 15, in <module>
from .options import (
File "U:\Users\UserMgr1\AppData\Local\Packages\XBMCFoundation.Kodi_4n2hpmxwrvr6p\LocalState\addons\script.module.youtube.dl\lib\youtube_dl\options.py", line 8, in <module>
from .downloader.external import list_external_downloaders
File "U:\Users\UserMgr1\AppData\Local\Packages\XBMCFoundation.Kodi_4n2hpmxwrvr6p\LocalState\addons\script.module.youtube.dl\lib\youtube_dl\downloader\__init__.py", line 3, in <module>
from .common import FileDownloader
File "U:\Users\UserMgr1\AppData\Local\Packages\XBMCFoundation.Kodi_4n2hpmxwrvr6p\LocalState\addons\script.module.youtube.dl\lib\youtube_dl\downloader\common.py", line 9, in <module>
from ..compat import compat_os_name
File "U:\Users\UserMgr1\AppData\Local\Packages\XBMCFoundation.Kodi_4n2hpmxwrvr6p\LocalState\addons\script.module.youtube.dl\lib\youtube_dl\compat.py", line 7, in <module>
import ctypes
File "S:\Program Files\WindowsApps\XBMCFoundation.Kodi_17.9.138.70_x64__4n2hpmxwrvr6p\system\python\Lib\ctypes\__init__.py", line 556, in <module>
_reset_cache()
File "S:\Program Files\WindowsApps\XBMCFoundation.Kodi_17.9.138.70_x64__4n2hpmxwrvr6p\system\python\Lib\ctypes\__init__.py", line 276, in _reset_cache
CFUNCTYPE(c_int)(lambda: None)
MemoryError
-->End of Python script error report<--
Hi, is it possible to have only the functionality of custom home menu of this skin, but leave everything else (like OSD, information, etc) like stock Estuary? Can I just replace the respective XML with the original Estuary?

I actually thinks that Estuary skin is the most optimal for me, and have the best compromise between looks and functionality. It only lacks home menu customization to separate movie type.

Thank you.
No, that's not possible.
Either you like the skin or you do not like it and in this case you have to see something else, or stay with estuary ...
But we can not take a little and leave the rest etc.

Wink
Hi,

i have got a problem with the christmas theme and watching a trailer. There is snow on it :-). Is there a option to disable the theme when watching a trailer?
Does anyone know how to remove the 'sort by' label on the tv guide? Cannot find it anywhere! Cheers

I’ve been using this skin and I really like it!

I’ve problems only with music extrafanarts. I tried to specify music information folder in a separate folder and in the same folder as my music share, without success. Is only showing one extrafanart (from the root artist folder), but is ignore all the extra fanarts in extrafanart folder.

I’ve my extrafanarts working in old version of kodi v18 (in another machine) with this skin, but in lastests v18, in can’t make it work.

Movies, tv shows and music videos extrafanarts folder are working ok, only problem is music.

I’ve all the depencies addons for the skin and api key for providers, but the problem is local extrafanart folders.

Any help? Somebody have it working extrafanarts folders for music with estanuary mod v2?Thanks!
  • 261(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)17