• 262(current)
Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
Update: It's strange, if I have local extrafanart kodi not show them, but if I don't have extrafanart the download correctly from provider. Any help?
Hello together,

can someone help me please. There is somewhere a setting where you could choose that if you right-click from the menu, not the top bar is selected, but the widgets. Where was this setting again?
Is there a way to do a quick button to add favorites? Think how Netflix has.
Maybe remap the rating star to be an add-remove to favorites? 
Maybe have it recolor if it's added/removed?
I'd be happy with just the remap.
This skin is fantastic! Great work.
Ideas?
Hey @Guilouz 

for the first thing, thank you very much for your good work. I love your skin, its like that my tv should look like.

One quest, since some Weeks the next up service notification will not work anymore. I have found that the autor from this plugin has made a new one called up next, so is there a plan you can complet emplement it like the old version ? Within live tv next up ? I love this function, and i hope i can see it again on your great skin...

Here is the link to his new addon Up Next

Greet's

EDIT::

And i have a problem when i use your skin on a shield tv box, when i select your skin, when i will close kodi, the shield tv box will hang up, so i must disconnect from energy and connect it again to restart the android shield tv box. Maybe you can see something in the log file ? I dont think its your skin, but maybe a addon that use your skin...
(2018-12-28, 20:24)D3ltorohd Wrote: One quest, since some Weeks the next up service notification will not work anymore. I have found that the autor from this plugin has made a new one called up next, so is there a plan you can complet emplement it like the old version ? Within live tv next up ? I love this function, and i hope i can see it again on your great skin...

Up Next works perfect with this skin. Just add it. The old one was possibly in the repository. The new one isn't.
I have it, and it's fine.
Heyo,

Love all the options here in the mod. Is there one to change the background? I have a Christmas color theme, but can't seem to change it.

Thanks,
- SN
You must deactivate use Themes, somewhere in the homescreen settings page.
@Guilouz or anyone...

Could you please share with us your Artwrok Beef settings? Thanks
Nvidia Shield TV 2015, Sony BRAVIA XBR55HX929, Yamaha Aventage RX-A3050, Dolby Atmos/DTS:X (5.1.4) Front Mains: Jamo C109, Surrounds: Jamo C103, FH/RH: Jamo C93, Center: Jamo C10 CEN and Subwoofer: Jamo J112 SUB
For what is Artwork Beef ? I use Emby only, so Emby collects all the images, fanarts, covers and so on, so did i need Artwork Beef ? And what is extra fanart ?
(2018-12-31, 14:15)D3ltorohd Wrote: For what is Artwork Beef ? I use Emby only, so Emby collects all the images, fanarts, covers and so on, so did i need Artwork Beef ? And what is extra fanart ?
 https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...roject+api
Nvidia Shield TV 2015, Sony BRAVIA XBR55HX929, Yamaha Aventage RX-A3050, Dolby Atmos/DTS:X (5.1.4) Front Mains: Jamo C109, Surrounds: Jamo C103, FH/RH: Jamo C93, Center: Jamo C10 CEN and Subwoofer: Jamo J112 SUB
(2018-12-28, 20:24)D3ltorohd Wrote: Hey @Guilouz 

for the first thing, thank you very much for your good work. I love your skin, its like that my tv should look like.

One quest, since some Weeks the next up service notification will not work anymore. I have found that the autor from this plugin has made a new one called up next, so is there a plan you can complet emplement it like the old version ? Within live tv next up ? I love this function, and i hope i can see it again on your great skin...

Greet's

EDIT::

And i have a problem when i use your skin on a shield tv box, when i select your skin, when i will close kodi, the shield tv box will hang up, so i must disconnect from energy and connect it again to restart the android shield tv box. Maybe you can see something in the log file ? I dont think its your skin, but maybe a addon that use your skin...
 I had the same problem when closing kodi but a fresh install of kodi 18 Rc4 and only this mod solved it.

This is a very great skin it's fast and beautiful thx for sharing your work with us
Greetings
Hm this was a fresh install, but with some mods i need, like / up next, emby, calendar ... But for now it runs a bit better after close kodi, 5 seconds or so..
Please activate artistslideshow addon.
Thank you for this mod , love it !
I use it with pvr and one thing that bothers me is pvr art from previous channel comes up when i change channel. Can you please add a fix?
(2019-01-04, 04:20)kummer Wrote: Please activate artistslideshow addon.

O.K. I did it myself. Thanks
  • 262(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)17