• 273(current)
Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
Does anyone know how to set the default viewtype for the whole skin?
I'm talking about "List, "Posters", "Widelist" and so on

It seems to me that some categories (e.g. movies) have some default viewtype defined, and that's ok, because it's usually the most sensible viewtype for that category
What I'd like is to change the default viewtype for the areas that have no viewtype defined. It looks to me that the default viewtype, where no other viewtype has been defined by default, is "List". I would very much like to change that to "Widelist"

For example, in the TED Talks addon, when I go to Topics, I get all topics in "List" view. I know I can change that manually to Widelist and it gets saved, but it gets tedious after a while to have to change every single new screen
I went to look in the XML folder of the skin to see if I could find the place where the default viewtype is defined. But I don't have much (read: any) experience with skinning so I couldn't find it. I don't even know if the default viewtype is defined in any of those xml files

Could anyone tell me if it's possible to do that, either by editing an xml file or via some other method?

Thanks
I'm on nvidia leia with your skin
i want to use posters as widget appearance.
but posters is slightly big. i tried others - square or miniature
but they don't show movie name on them
is it possible to reduce size of poster and also displaying movie name?
Hello,
Could someone help me remove the media flags (resolution, aspect, codecs etc.) on the OSD when a video file is paused ? 
cf screenshot : Image
I'd like to have a less cluttered view. Which XML file should I modify to achieve it ?
Thank you
(2019-03-03, 18:37)mat4444 Wrote: Hello,
Could someone help me remove the media flags (resolution, aspect, codecs etc.) on the OSD when a video file is paused ? 
cf screenshot : Image
I'd like to have a less cluttered view. Which XML file should I modify to achieve it ?
Thank you
<include content="MediaFlag"> look at DialogSeekBar.xml or Includes.xml
I just upgraded to Kodi Leia, and from Estuary Mod to Estuary Mod V2. I really miss the option to customize the power menu. I am managing a few Kodi installations remotely and to prevent silly accidents i like to remove the 'Shutdown' option from the power menu to avoid silly accidents caused by lag and choosing the wrong option.

Any chance of seeing ty his in V2?

And not as important but still, I also miss the option to prevent the banner to be shown above TV series episodes. In V1 this could be disabled, or you could chose to show the banner below instead of above. Can't find these options in V2.

Other than these issues it's working great, and with some widget customization it's the perfect skin to use with Kodi and Emby/Emby plugin.

Kudos to the developer for his/her effort, would appreciate it if these two issues could be addressed. Thanks!
(2019-03-04, 20:37)chjohans Wrote: I also miss the option to prevent the banner to be shown above TV series episodes. In V1 this could be disabled, or you could chose to show the banner below instead of above. Can't find these options in V2.
 Settings > Skin > Home Menu > Customise Main Menu > TV Shows > Show Banners on Episodes/Thumbs widgets. Not sure if that's the same setting which also controls the TV show pages too, but it can definitely be done because mine shows the episode number and title (as text) underneath thumbnails, and no redundant/distracting banners above.

Andre
(2019-03-05, 14:32)andrewilley Wrote:
(2019-03-04, 20:37)chjohans Wrote: I also miss the option to prevent the banner to be shown above TV series episodes. In V1 this could be disabled, or you could chose to show the banner below instead of above. Can't find these options in V2.
 Settings > Skin > Home Menu > Customise Main Menu > TV Shows > Show Banners on Episodes/Thumbs widgets. Not sure if that's the same setting which also controls the TV show pages too, but it can definitely be done because mine shows the episode number and title (as text) underneath thumbnails, and no redundant/distracting banners above.

Andre

Thanks for spoon feeding me the solution, it worked. [emoji106]

Now I just need d to get the power menu customized...
(2019-03-05, 18:56)chjohans Wrote: Now I just need d to get the power menu customized... 
 I haven't seen an option for enabling/disabling items in the Power Menu, but you could probably do a fairly simple edit of the relevant .xml file to achieve this.

I just had a quick look, and it would seem DialogButtonMenu.xml (in the local \addons\skin.estuary.modv2\xml directory ) should do the trick. Comment out (using "<!--" and "-->") the Power Menu elements that you don't need. There are several instances, one for each view type of that menu, but I guess you'd only need to comment out the one you are using. Caveat: I'm new at this too, so someone else might provide a better solution.

Andre
(2019-02-23, 17:06)spl147 Wrote: can someone tell me how to hide the 2 items in the photo please?

Can someone please help with this.  really hate the disc image.  Anyway to remove it?
(2019-03-06, 12:19)andrewilley Wrote:
(2019-03-05, 18:56)chjohans Wrote: Now I just need d to get the power menu customized... 
 I haven't seen an option for enabling/disabling items in the Power Menu, but you could probably do a fairly simple edit of the relevant .xml file to achieve this.

I just had a quick look, and it would seem DialogButtonMenu.xml (in the local \addons\skin.estuary.modv2\xml directory ) should do the trick. Comment out (using "<!--" and "-->") the Power Menu elements that you don't need. There are several instances, one for each view type of that menu, but I guess you'd only need to comment out the one you are using. Caveat: I'm new at this too, so someone else might provide a better solution.

Andre

Thanks, I did think of that but with several installations and most remote I would have to do that every time the skin updates. Chances are it's not updated when I need it, and I accidentally hit Shutdown on a remote computer because of lag.

So I wish the developer could add this option, please Smile
(2019-02-19, 16:48)testbug Wrote: Image
how to resize and adjust icon logo position in Icon wall view mode.
 i got it!
edit in MyPVRChannels.xml
seeking to panel id =52

finally it done.
Love I truly love this skin.
Platforms: macOS - iOS - OSMC
co-author: Red Bull TV add-on
Loving this skin, I just have one question. I am a user of plexkodiconnect and I was wondering if it were possible to add the “on deck” option that Plex has to my movie and tv show categories. In the same area as like the recently added episodes or in progress section, not in the categories at the top. I like the on deck option because it shows me movies or shows that I had previously started but wasn’t able to finish and so they’re partially watched and with many of these I’ve watched them before so they aren’t marked as “unwatched” in Kodi and this don’t show up in the in progress sections. Thanks Smile
Smile 
first at all i love this skins Love
and i have some issue show on picture.

and mouse click or scroll doesn't work in movies info page.

• 273(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)17