• 274(current)
Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
Hi
can i edit this item?

i want show actual show from epg and channel name.
Sorry if my question was repeated.
How can I show the subtitle logo in the view player like pause,stop...etc, instead of choosing the setting(gear logo) and choose the subtitle setting.

thanks in advance.
(2019-03-13, 18:19)spendertube Wrote: Hi
can i edit this item?

i want show actual show from epg and channel name.
 Check the settings > skin > Home menu > Show media name with widgets names this should be disabled
Thank you!
Its worked!
One more question, can i resize the widgets?
I need a mod for Kodi 17.6 ...... seems that your V2 is not running then. Do you still have the version for Kodi 17 / 17.6 ?

(and no, I can't update to Kodi 18 for some reasons...) ;-)
hi mate

Check HERE
Guys, the  script.module.simpleeval  link in the original post does not work. The github page does not exist, googled for it, and there is no other source for it. The whole Ignoble61 user is missing from github. Is there any other source for it?
(2019-03-16, 22:39)stifotia Wrote: Guys, the  script.module.simpleeval  link in the original post does not work. The github page does not exist, googled for it, and there is no other source for it. The whole Ignoble61 user is missing from github. Is there any other source for it?
I've installed this skin without the simpleeval dependency and it works without no problem. Anyway, this dependency is orphaned, nothing in Kodi is using it. Rgds.
(2019-03-17, 17:04)SirRickie Wrote:
(2019-03-16, 22:39)stifotia Wrote: Guys, the  script.module.simpleeval  link in the original post does not work. The github page does not exist, googled for it, and there is no other source for it. The whole Ignoble61 user is missing from github. Is there any other source for it?
I've installed this skin without the simpleeval dependency and it works without no problem. Anyway, this dependency is orphaned, nothing in Kodi is using it. Rgds. 
Thanks, I installed it too, it seems to work without simpleeval.
(2019-03-13, 18:29)Faiaccount Wrote: Sorry if my question was repeated.
How can I show the subtitle logo in the view player like pause,stop...etc, instead of choosing the setting(gear logo) and choose the subtitle setting.

thanks in advance.

+1 Also looking for this.
Platforms: macOS - iOS - OSMC
co-author: Red Bull TV add-on
Hi.
I've not used my kodi box for a while...
Just turned it on, and it automatically upgraded to Leia, from Krypton. 
I followed your instructions for upgrading to V2, but, in doing so, i've lost all my (Krypton) custom menus/settings.
I tried a skin restore, but it failed.
Is there a quick and easy way to migrate my original settings, or do i have customize it all over again?
Many thanks
HI,
The poster on VideoOSD is very interferes, but I cannot remove it.
I Like Small OSD, but there is no file name, movie or series name.
How can I remove a banner and add a name in small OSD?
(2019-03-20, 15:27)vertex Wrote: HI,
The poster on VideoOSD is very interferes, but I cannot remove it.
I Like Small OSD, but there is no file name, movie or series name.
How can I remove a banner and add a name in small OSD?
 +1 for this.

Also, can I have stock Estuary skin looks, on everything, but with custom Main Menu functionality only? Basically I only want to separate my Adult Movies from regular Movies and Anime Movies. And separate regular TV Shows from Anime TV Shows.

If I can, which files do I have to replace. I want to have stock OSD and stock Information.

The cover art on OSD certainly looks cool at first, but then it gets too distracting and obscured a lot of things.
(2019-03-20, 17:11)minori_aoi Wrote:
(2019-03-20, 15:27)vertex Wrote:  custom Main Menu functionality only? Basically I only want to separate my Adult Movies from regular Movies and Anime Movies. And separate regular TV Shows from Anime TV Shows.
nodes then link to menu
https://kodi.wiki/view/Video_nodes

xml:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>
<node order="40" type="folder">
 <label>744</label>
 <icon>DefaultFolder.png</icon>
 <path>sources://video/</path>
</node>

<node order="40" type="folder"> change number
<label>744</label> name
 <icon>DefaultFolder.png</icon> icon image the same as link
 <path>sources://video/</path>
drive:Adult Movies
drive:regular Movies  
drive:regular Anime TV
Yesterday everything was working fine, but as of last night I am having issues with the following:

1) My movies are no longer grouping correctly or at all really. Movie Sets Not Grouping...
2) My TV show seasons are not flattening either. So, in other words my TV Shows are grouping into seasons, but not showing a list of ALL seasons anymore. 

I am using this skin on a Fire TV and a Chromebook and both are acting exactly the same since yesterday. Either I have done something wrong (although I have completely uninstalled Kodi and reinstalled it on my chromebook and it's still doing the same thing.) or there has been a change?

Please help if there are any other possibilities outside of the skin itself going through a bug and hopefully it will be fixed in the future.

Thank you so much!
  • 274(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)17