•   
  • 274(current)
Mod -  Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
and mouse click or scroll doesn't work in movies info page.

Hi
can i edit this item?

i want show actual show from epg and channel name.
Sorry if my question was repeated.
How can I show the subtitle logo in the view player like pause,stop...etc, instead of choosing the setting(gear logo) and choose the subtitle setting.

thanks in advance.
(2019-03-13, 18:19)spendertube Wrote: Hi
can i edit this item?

i want show actual show from epg and channel name.
 Check the settings > skin > Home menu > Show media name with widgets names this should be disabled
Thank you!
Its worked!
One more question, can i resize the widgets?
I need a mod for Kodi 17.6 ...... seems that your V2 is not running then. Do you still have the version for Kodi 17 / 17.6 ?

(and no, I can't update to Kodi 18 for some reasons...) ;-)
hi mate

Check HERE
Guys, the  script.module.simpleeval  link in the original post does not work. The github page does not exist, googled for it, and there is no other source for it. The whole Ignoble61 user is missing from github. Is there any other source for it?
(2019-03-16, 22:39)stifotia Wrote: Guys, the  script.module.simpleeval  link in the original post does not work. The github page does not exist, googled for it, and there is no other source for it. The whole Ignoble61 user is missing from github. Is there any other source for it?
I've installed this skin without the simpleeval dependency and it works without no problem. Anyway, this dependency is orphaned, nothing in Kodi is using it. Rgds.
(2019-03-17, 17:04)SirRickie Wrote:
(2019-03-16, 22:39)stifotia Wrote: Guys, the  script.module.simpleeval  link in the original post does not work. The github page does not exist, googled for it, and there is no other source for it. The whole Ignoble61 user is missing from github. Is there any other source for it?
I've installed this skin without the simpleeval dependency and it works without no problem. Anyway, this dependency is orphaned, nothing in Kodi is using it. Rgds. 
Thanks, I installed it too, it seems to work without simpleeval.
(2019-03-13, 18:29)Faiaccount Wrote: Sorry if my question was repeated.
How can I show the subtitle logo in the view player like pause,stop...etc, instead of choosing the setting(gear logo) and choose the subtitle setting.

thanks in advance.

+1 Also looking for this.
Platforms: Windows 10 - OS X - iOS - OSMC (Vero 4K)
  •   
  • 274(current)

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 4.53 Average

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)4.5315