• 304(current)
Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
(2020-10-21, 18:33)_BJ1 Wrote:
(2020-08-29, 12:03)waffi Wrote: thanks a lot for the nice skin Smile i have the problem that my favorites and tv stations do not show me any names? 

does anyone know how to solve this? Smile 

Go to skin settings, home menu and deactivate the option "show media names with widget names". You'll find that option within the widgets group.
Hi, I would like to know if I can use MADVR with this great skin.  Thanks in advance
Two questions, the skin will randomly start to build menus while scrolling the ui and will hang the entire machine at some point for a few seconds. Is there a way to avoid that?

Sometimes I will press Pause and Play on the UI buttons. Is there a way to auto hide the OSD? (I see that Windows Hide it but my android SHIELDS will keep it on until I press Back.)
Skin works great! Just noticed a radio item in the main menu, however it doesn't appear if enabled. Already tried disabling/enabling and installed addon "radio". It is supposed to open "radioguide" but must admit I don't know what that is?

Or does this require tv/pvr to be installed?
(2020-11-07, 23:10)kees667 Wrote: Or does this require tv/pvr to be installed?

Yes. This is DVB-Radio.
Thanks a lot for the grat skin mod

I just started juing it, bedcause I need to costumise more nodes and my righthand side-menu.

To seperate VOD (STRM files) from an online service, and my local lib.
I just used the path contain...keyword..from the local path and the path containing hte STRM folder structure extracted from the m3u
usign this online tool https://iptv-tools.com/app/tools/m3u-to-strm

It works reqally great ;O)

2 Quistions.
1: why can you not set a genetal rule of a node (or how) ...so everyting inside the node is filteres ..for EG. local videos..will be filtered correctly for all items..Title,  genres, stuidos year..etc
Setting up a rule for each sup item is very tedius.
Right now I just operate with Title and Genres -. and it works fine - just seems a tad incomplete.

2:
The info scrren...when pressing "i" . now seems to operate on 2 levels.
The first screen ...pauses.....the next i push..seems to go back to menu view..and fades away after a few sec.

I often jush I just to check remaing time etc...but never what to invoke a "pause"
How do I disable pause on the info screen - and just toggle this specific screen...with I...not fade out 5sec on the menu screen after infoscreen etc.
(just like the standard skin)

Thans for a great mod

Requaero
I have a bug when using this skin. Pressing stop while playing a movie will randomly hang kodi. Only way around it is to terminate Kodi.

Any on experienced this?
(2020-11-16, 09:52)requa3r0 Wrote: Thanks a lot for the grat skin mod

I just started juing it, bedcause I need to costumise more nodes and my righthand side-menu.

To seperate VOD (STRM files) from an online service, and my local lib.
I just used the path contain...keyword..from the local path and the path containing hte STRM folder structure extracted from the m3u
usign this online tool https://iptv-tools.com/app/tools/m3u-to-strm

It works reqally great ;O)

2 Quistions.
1: why can you not set a genetal rule of a node (or how) ...so everyting inside the node is filteres ..for EG. local videos..will be filtered correctly for all items..Title,  genres, stuidos year..etc
Setting up a rule for each sup item is very tedius.
Right now I just operate with Title and Genres -. and it works fine - just seems a tad incomplete.

2:
The info scrren...when pressing "i" . now seems to operate on 2 levels.
The first screen ...pauses.....the next i push..seems to go back to menu view..and fades away after a few sec.

I often jush I just to check remaing time etc...but never what to invoke a "pause"
How do I disable pause on the info screen - and just toggle this specific screen...with I...not fade out 5sec on the menu screen after infoscreen etc.
(just like the standard skin)

Thans for a great mod

Requaero

Disregard #2...found out how in the skin settings ;O)
Any chance in seeing this mod for Kodi 19 Matrix ??
Kodi 18, this skin, and plexkodiconnect has been my default setup for a couple of years now and loved it. Never needed any tweaking after initial setup and have been a happy user ever since. None of the other skins really appealed to me.

Just today kodi would quit immediately after starting and this skin seems to be the culprit, so first look at the forums for a long while to find out it hasn't been supported for a long time now.
A shame but very understandable (look at all the shameless requests over here Confused).

@Guilouz  Thanks so much for this fantastic skin that has served me VERY well these last couple of years.
Hope life treats you well and you find some happiness in life with or without this sometimes demanding kodi community.

Now on the hunt for a new kodi experience! Change is inevitable.
Anyone know any good alternatives?
For V19 Matrix is use the modded skin from AnonTester and his Repo from Here. Some points not working as expected due to dead links to addons but not critical. I hope he will do further improvements in near future.
HTPC: Windows 10 Pro 22H2, Zalman HD135, Intel i3-7100, GTX 1070, UHD ASUS BW-16D1HT
NAS: Xpenology 7.2 Update 1, Intel i5-6600
Does anyone know where to find the labels for menu items? Would like to edit a few

Example:
$LOCALIZE[31113]

https://kodi.wiki/view/Label_Parsing
(2020-01-15, 02:15)the_other_guy Wrote:
(2020-01-13, 23:23)mat4444 Wrote: Hello,
I would like to know if it's possible to customize the search button behaviour on the homepage ? When I click the search icon, it proposes "Search library", "Search Extensions", "Search Youtube" and "Search TheMovieDB" (sorry if it's not this exact phrasing in English, I use the interface in French...). 100% of the time, I want to search the library. Is it possible to bypass this pop-up window to automatically search my library ? (Yes, I'm super lazy ! Wink
Thanks for your help.

<onclick condition="System.hasAddon(script.globalsearch)">RunScript(script.globalsearch)</onclick>

this is how i have iy set up

<item>
<label>$LOCALIZE[31113]</label>
<onclick condition="System.hasAddon(script.globalsearch)">RunScript(script.globalsearch)</onclick>
                        <onclick condition="!System.hasAddon(script.globalsearch)">InstallAddon(script.globalsearch)</onclick>
<icon colordiffuse="button_focus">icons/search.png</icon>
</item>
<!-- <onleft>SetFocus($INFO[Container(9000).ListItem.Property(menu_id)])</onleft> -->
<item>
<label>$LOCALIZE[31145]</label>
<onclick>ActivateWindow(addonbrowser,addons://search/,return)</onclick>
<icon colordiffuse="button_focus">icons/settings/addons.png</icon>
</item>
<item>
<label>$LOCALIZE[31114]</label>
<onclick condition="System.hasAddon(plugin.video.youtube)">ActivateWindow(videos,"plugin://plugin.video.youtube/kodion/search/list/",return)</onclick>
                        <onclick condition="!System.hasAddon(plugin.video.youtube)">InstallAddon(plugin.video.youtube)</onclick>

<icon colordiffuse="button_focus">defaultaddonvideo.png</icon>
</item>
<item>
<label>$LOCALIZE[31115]</label>
<onclick condition="System.hasAddon(script.extendedinfo)">RunScript(script.extendedinfo,info=moviedbbrowser,search=True)</onclick>
                        <onclick condition="!System.hasAddon(script.extendedinfo)">InstallAddon(script.extendedinfo)</onclick>

<icon colordiffuse="button_focus">icons/settings/eventlog.png</icon>
</item>
<item>

Do you by any chance have a copy of your complete 'Custom_1107_SearchDialog.xml'? I like how you have it setup!
(2020-11-28, 03:55)Kataliyst Wrote: Any chance in seeing this mod for Kodi 19 Matrix ??

Looks like someone has picked this up and made it compatible for Kodi 19.  Which thank the heavens they have.  This is really the ONLY good skin out there to have a poster wall multi widget option for KODI.  Sorry - tried the rest, no good.
Preliminary tests look good to at least run it, but CU Lyrics is broken for music Sad 

If anyone is willing to look into that, here's where the matrix version is:
Kodinerds Addon Repo 7.0.1.1

Sucks not having lyrics to music for karaoke purposes or just to sing along Smile  All that happens is the windows to "Select Different Lyrics" pops up when it tries to load them.

It would be great if at least this portion could be fixed, so that we can at least have this skin for another version of Kodi.
Does the new dev have a forum post here? 
how usable is it?
I dont really use the music library or lyrics so that is not much of a problem for me, but I was wondering what your experience has been otherwise With the Estuary Modv2(3?) fork?
  • 304(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)17